Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BATL] Battlestars coin information thread - Now on Yobit exchange - page 2. (Read 14676 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
So is anyone interested in adding BATL to the voting on Nova Exchange? https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ Obviously this is highly speculative at this point, but it doesn't hurt to have an exchange for people who want to buy/sell. I don't have all the technical info they are asking for handy, although I could probably gather it together. Could be a community project here on the forum as we wait. Smiley
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
The 'Chain' isn't under development at this point, the BATL coin network is simply operational as it is supposed to be.

The commercial App which will utilise BATL, however, is still under development and we will be releasing an update on this in the very near future. Thank you for your patience.

Maybe this commercial app is someway related to mobilego platform?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
The 'Chain' isn't under development at this point, the BATL coin network is simply operational as it is supposed to be.

The commercial App which will utilise BATL, however, is still under development and we will be releasing an update on this in the very near future. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your reply and look forward to reading the update Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The World We Live In Today...
Some kind of Galactic Battle in the Stars ? sure sounds like it.
Activity: 126

Is this chain still under development?

A fair enough question given that it's now some 2.5 months since T3CLtd's last post.

Activity: 585
Is this chain still under development?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
What are stake min & max age?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Thanks for the update. Still staking....
As has been pointed out before, real-world research, development and agreements take considerably longer than the timespan many people in crypto are willing to give in their rush to flip a profit for a couple of mouse-clicks of effort on an exchange.

I'd like to mention again that this project has not been funded through an ICO or any kind of token sale, it is being developed along two fronts by my firm and the coin developers from our own resources. In order for us to be able to post more details of the situation we need to complete a number of steps which cannot be discussed publicly as they involve ongoing confidential commercial negotiations.

Anybody familiar with the nature of business knows that it would be foolish and unprofessional to talk of prospective gains until they have been agreed and committed to contractually. Until that point absolutely anything can occur which delays or even derails the process. All being well we will update you as soon as able with exciting news.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
This shit is deader than my overall faith in crypto. Meaning its deader than dead.
This coin is getting close to 10 months old now but I still have no idea what this coin is really about.
Some more visible development / progress this year on this coin would be nice. Crossing fingers. Smiley

I agree!

At the very least a message from/on behalf of the developer(s) confirming that the project is still ongoing...or not, as the case may be
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
No point with FUD on a coin that isn't even on an regular exchange yet.

Here is hoping that patience will pay off.
Activity: 585
legendary
jakiman is back!
This coin is getting close to 10 months old now but I still have no idea what this coin is really about.
Some more visible development / progress this year on this coin would be nice. Crossing fingers. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Love the graphics! Do we have a real roadmap for the short term at least? What's your next move? Smiley
legendary
jakiman is back!
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear all is well.
Just a brief update to reassure you that work is still continuing, although with the upcoming holiday disruption we will likely have to delay a planned announcement until the New Year.

legendary
jakiman is back!
Patience is a requirement when dealing with this dev. Updates are very scarce.
e.g. Its parent coin BITS has had no wallet updates for more than 1.5 years.
Hopefully the dev will actually do something with this coin in 2017! Tongue
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Yeah very disappointing with the lack of updates from the developers
Pages:
Jump to: