Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BATL] Battlestars coin information thread - Now on Yobit exchange - page 5. (Read 14676 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Ahh of course silly me. I should have checked there for an update first.

Thank you.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Don't understand the point of all the work with this coin and then just abandon it.

Well we all knew the risks but still such a shame loosing all that money.

There were talks with dev today on Bitstar forum regarding development for bits and he told that batl is beeing first on line and after that bits will have update.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Don't understand the point of all the work with this coin and then just abandon it.

Well we all knew the risks but still such a shame loosing all that money.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Getting close to 2 months without a single reply from the dev since he opened up this thread.

Any update would be nice. In the meantime, I have constantly been staking.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
can someone post some nodes, can't sync today, thanks

I don't use any conf files myself but syncs ok.
Have you tried ones from the block explorer?

addnode=[2604:a880:800:a1::98:a001]:16914
addnode=159.203.94.165:16914

thanks Smiley
legendary
jakiman is back!

I don't use any conf files myself but syncs ok.
Have you tried ones from the block explorer?

addnode=[2604:a880:800:a1::98:a001]:16914
addnode=159.203.94.165:16914
Activity: 544
Activity: 577
The Battlestars wallet has been reported by my anti virus as containing:

IDP.ALEXA.51

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/gb-en/virus-and-malware-information/pu/free/?utm_source=TDPU&utm_medium=IDP&CTRY=gb&LNG=us&PRTYPE=PROT&V=2016&AI=0&BE=21198620&IDNT=SURQLkFMRVhBLjUx&IDN=QzpcVXNlcnNcR2FyZXRoXERvd25sb2Fkc1xBdWRpb0NvaW5cQXVkaW9jb2luLVdpbmRvd3NcYXVkaW9jb2luLXF0LmV4ZQ

It has placed the QT into the virus vault and I am not able to use the wallet further.

Can you please advise about this issue.

The virus I had encounter in my Battlestars wallet was from somewhere else and was being injected into the wallet from my computer.

Just to make it clear, as far as I know there are NO viruses in the Battlestars wallet its self, I sorted the issue out and down loaded another wallet, installed it and everything is fine now.

Thanks to everybody for any information provided and I am sorry for any concerns this may have raised.

@dollux: noted - thanks for clarification.

Just in case anyone experiences same problem (as described in post #45) and not sure how to proceed: Having backed up the roaming folder to a separate location, I deleted the 2 db folders and the blk0001.dat file and restarted the wallet. Resyncing took several hours. Wallet now fully synced and staking.
Activity: 364

IDP.ALEXA.51

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/gb-en/virus-and-malware-information/pu/free/?utm_source=TDPU&utm_medium=IDP&CTRY=gb&LNG=us&PRTYPE=PROT&V=2016&AI=0&BE=21198620&IDNT=SURQLkFMRVhBLjUx&IDN=QzpcVXNlcnNcR2FyZXRoXERvd25sb2Fkc1xBdWRpb0NvaW5cQXVkaW9jb2luLVdpbmRvd3NcYXVkaW9jb2luLXF0LmV4ZQ

It has placed the QT into the virus vault and I am not able to use the wallet further.

The virus I had encounter in my Battlestars wallet was from somewhere else and was being injected into the wallet from my computer.

Just to make it clear, as far as I know there are NO viruses in the Battlestars wallet its self, I sorted the issue out and down loaded another wallet, installed it and everything is fine now.

Thanks to everybody for any information provided and I am sorry for any concerns this may have raised.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
does the op need a greek translation of this thread?

I will be waiting for your response dev. better to contact me via inbox message
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
No issues from the wallet here, either, in staking or virus reports. Currently running a full scan now just to check but it is quite a common thing for crypto wallets to trigger false positives in virus scanning software.

legendary
jakiman is back!
I have zero issues with it syncing and it's staking well also on Windows 10 x64.
Activity: 577

IDP.ALEXA.51

Concerning - not least because none of my own anti-virus programs (Hitmanpro, Malwarebytes or Norton) picked this up.

They all returned clear results re the program - BattlestarCoin-Qt (OSS GUI client for BattlestarCoin).

Which is no longer working properly: starts up ok, gets active connections but doesn't start syncing and after a few minutes the number of connections reduces to zero and the program stops (OS is Windows 10 64 bit).

I think maybe I should wait until this virus question identified by dollux is resolved before attempting to resync the wallet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
does the op need a greek translation of this thread?
Activity: 364

IDP.ALEXA.51

legendary
jakiman is back!
The likely next piece of information to be shared about the commercial app will simply be the timeframe for the release of the beta version for open testing.

The application to have the coin hosted on Bittrex will be made soon enough. There needs to be a period of monitoring the current wallet to ensure it and the network functions reliably and consistently beforehand, though.

Curious, any expected/planned timeframe when things will happen? Weeks? Months? Smiley
legendary
jakiman is back!
I agree. I staked from the release of the first wallet till the release of the second one. I upgraded a few days after the release (1 week or 2). That's why I don't understand why all the coins I earnt before the release of the 2nd wallet are gone.
I will pm you a batl address within a few minutes.
Thanks for your kind proposal.

It would suggest that you were on your own fork from pretty much the beginning of your staking then. The blockchain you were writing locally was not being accepted by the BATL mainnet and when you upgraded to the PoS-only wallet it would have simply carried on from the dataset you had already stored locally. That is why none of your staking rewards remained after you re-downloaded the correct blockchain, because they were never on the live blockchain.

Now I understand. What kind of event could have made me fork from pretty much the beginning?
Thank you very much for your paiement. I continue staking 24/24 :-)

New battle fork wallet was released not long after. Maybe you missed it like I did.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14835998
Activity: 101
I agree. I staked from the release of the first wallet till the release of the second one. I upgraded a few days after the release (1 week or 2). That's why I don't understand why all the coins I earnt before the release of the 2nd wallet are gone.

It would suggest that you were on your own fork from pretty much the beginning of your staking then. The blockchain you were writing locally was not being accepted by the BATL mainnet and when you upgraded to the PoS-only wallet it would have simply carried on from the dataset you had already stored locally. That is why none of your staking rewards remained after you re-downloaded the correct blockchain, because they were never on the live blockchain.

Now I understand. What kind of event could have made me fork from pretty much the beginning?
Thank you very much for your paiement. I continue staking 24/24 :-)
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Interesting project, watching the price of bitstar.

Did you check the bounty calculation on rise Cheesy who was right? you most like pretty silly now Smiley Remember one think. Placebo is always right, and is always making money.
Pages:
Jump to: