Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BATL] Battlestars coin information thread - Now on Yobit exchange - page 3. (Read 14676 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Would be really nice to know a bit more about what is going to happen with this coin.

Many transferred a lot of BITS to get this coin...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is this related to Battlestar Galactica?

Is what related to Battlestar Galactica?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is this related to Battlestar Galactica?
Activity: 364
My wallet is creating a lot of orphans, anybody else getting this issue or does anyone have a clue as to why I would be getting about 6 or 7 orphans before staking an actual block.

Thanks.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Any update on how this project is going? When will we know more about its purpose? Cool

Bump Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Any update on how this project is going? When will we know more about its purpose? Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The latest release of the decentralised bitsquare exchange was posted yesterday and includes Battlestars.
Please download and let us know what you think of this platform.
It's a great piece of software, but there's not enough people trading on it :-(

It is a great piece of software, give it time, the market will develop.

Activity: 585
Looking forward to seeing this project mature
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I thought this is a dead coin ? Why do you still show interest ? There is no trade volume and not much sales or buys.
Battlestar coin but has nothing to do with scifi or games. Bleh...
Activity: 38
Activity: 101
"addr" : "223.134.231.160:16914",

"addr" : "164.132.19.179:16914",

"addr" : "2.26.169.12:16914",
Thanks a lot, Rageee!
"addr" : "223.134.231.160:16914",

"addr" : "164.132.19.179:16914",

"addr" : "2.26.169.12:16914",
It is running fine for me and I don't even have a config file Smiley
Could you please list what peers you are connected with? ("battlestarcoind getpeerinfo")
It is running fine for me and I don't even have a config file Smiley
battlestarcoind has no connections for 2 or 3 days now, even after deleting peers.dat

In my .batl/batl.conf, I have this:
connect=104.236.90.114:16914
connect=104.223.1.20:16914
connect=159.203.94.165:16914

Has someone other IPs?
The latest release of the decentralised bitsquare exchange was posted yesterday and includes Battlestars.
It's a great piece of software, but there's not enough people trading on it :-(
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Activity: 126
I found program called AutoHotKey.

I can confirm that little tool works really well for the task, having used it myself.

Exchange-wise we are pleased to announce that the next release of the decentralised exchange Bitsquare.io will be including BATL. I recommend people download the current Bitsquare client to familiarise yourself with it. Having a decentralised trading functionality will be a great way for a market to develop outside of the usual risks associated with centralised exchanges.

Their forum thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsquareio-the-p2p-fiat-bitcoin-exchange-647457

Activity: 313
Waiting for the answers for battlestarcoind, as it runs on a debian "Xless" and headless server...

I spoke with the dev and the coin control functionality only exists within the qt wallet, which is what I suspected.

Another way to consolidate, if you can't select the inputs, is to try sending a transaction back to yourself for the largest coin amount it will successfully process.

I imagine the most efficient method is if you start by doing a send for half of your balance and, if it fails, reducing it by half again until a transaction does get processed. Although it occurs to me that if you then follow that with another send for the same amount it will simply use the same single input that just arrived from the first transaction. So I think you'll need to increase each subsequent send by slightly less than the sum of (the previous successful transaction)+(the amount that first one was for)

E.G.

If you can send a maximum of 1000BATL in that first transaction you send to yourself, then the second transaction should be for slightly less than 2000BATL and the third one for slightly less than 3000BATL etc. etc.

Let us know how you get on.

For everyone that has issues combining inputs on batl:

Combining input manually on pos wallets is pain in ass if you have not keep up those down from growing in time. My situtation is like that and have over 40000 inputs on wallet. As you know you can manually select approx. 500 inputs per transaction. So I decided to find alternative solution to Space+Down keycombo. I found program called AutoHotKey. That allows user to create script files to be runned on certain situtation.  So I created script file that is called by pressing Alt+q. When keys are pressed script check current active window if it is named as Coin Control (this window name check purpose is to prevent illegal operation on other windows and programs and must be localized for different wallet language).
After if window name check passes it send 492 keykombos to that window by selecting inputs. User has to make sure that he/she selects first available input from where script is run downwards. And also makes sure that there is 492 selectable inputs on same address. I made also keycombo Shift+Alt+W that reverts selections upwards. If you are intrested on this please let me know.

It's up and running, dev moved it over the weekend to a dedicated server to improve the performance.

Thank you for the answer :-)
Pages:
Jump to: