Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BATL] Battlestars coin information thread - Now on Yobit exchange - page 7. (Read 14676 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Does this mean the we can only get the coin after buying from exchange?
Some one tell me the price of this coin at the exchange.

It is not yet on exchanges but lissen this: There were over 5 million bitstar coins burned over to receive batl. That about 25% of bitstar coin supply. Market will eventually decide price of this and price of bitstar with reduced coin supply.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Does this mean the we can only get the coin after buying from exchange?
Some one tell me the price of this coin at the exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
if it is 100% pos how can we get some ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Not much info for something that's been out for a while  Undecided

There isn't more info to provide, that's why. BATL is a PoS coin based on the Blackcoin PoSv3 codebase. It isn't meant to be bleeding-edge technology because it needs to be a reliable and dependable coin network where the dev team, and the community for that matter, are incentivised to agree to requests for modifications and/or forks which might be needed in the process of developing and releasing the commercial app.

The coin is not the experiment here, the commitment to cooperation and collaboration between a public open-source coin network and a private commercial entity is the experiment.

Activity: 448
Not much info for something that's been out for a while  Undecided
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Will this be on any exchange soon? Looks like that is one of the goals listed on the OP.
Yeah coin big goal
Activity: 480
Will this be on any exchange soon? Looks like that is one of the goals listed on the OP.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Is there any exchange ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
13th May 2016 - PoS-only wallet released

Why this new thread needed?
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
Hi, any bounties?
Please, reserve Russian translation for me, if you need one.
can BITS holders be a part of this experiment as well? What would the future of BITS be with the team focusing on BATL? I missed the opportunity to be a part of this project as I was away. Would really appreciate your comment on this.
The BITS community were invited to participate in the distribution process earlier this year and there was quite a lead up time to it taking place, giving everybody a chance to learn about the project. The details are in the BITS OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8448444
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Hmm, as yet none the wiser.

However, as a "vested interest" participant I continue to be mightily intrigued by BATL (despite all the caveats!) - looking forward to price discovery Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
can BITS holders be a part of this experiment as well? What would the future of BITS be with the team focusing on BATL? I missed the opportunity to be a part of this project as I was away. Would really appreciate your comment on this.
No, read the OP, there was no ICO.

Holders of Bitstarcoin burned some of them in order to receive a proportional share of the issued BATL to establish a vested interest without needing to resort to selling coins under an ICO/IPO.

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Pages:
Jump to: