Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 25. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
congratulation for succes on ico , it can thanks for payment BBT
so far BBT on coinmarketcap price under value on ico , i think hope it can be up again in a one month or two month
this project is a potensial so keep for holding this token .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Tomorrow we'll be at the #Blockchain Summit in #London!

https://twitter.com/bitboosters/status/935075752726237184
Nice, would be happy if they will also post some pictures or videos during the summit.
Time to promote BTT in this big summit, I hope the price will be affected and more people will buy, I notice there are already big buy orders in Etherdelta which I believe a good thing and bounty dump might already over.
I agree with you, by attending blockchain summit in London this is the best opportunity to promote bitboost, so people in that summit will know about this project
I hope somehow we can see some price action today, it's boring to see the price not moving on the right direction.
The price I guess was $0.40 per BTT but now it's only $0.124751 per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitboost/.
$0.086435 (-33.12%)

is there any connections with the distributions of bounty rewards,,
wich means the bounty hunters already dump his tokens ?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

Nice, would be happy if they will also post some pictures or videos during the summit.
Time to promote BTT in this big summit, I hope the price will be affected and more people will buy, I notice there are already big buy orders in Etherdelta which I believe a good thing and bounty dump might already over.
I agree with you, by attending blockchain summit in London this is the best opportunity to promote bitboost, so people in that summit will know about this project
I hope somehow we can see some price action today, it's boring to see the price not moving on the right direction.
The price I guess was $0.40 per BTT but now it's only $0.124751 per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitboost/.
$0.086435 (-33.12%)
Don't worry with that cheap price, it's not real because if you notice the volume it's less than 1 btc so wait until the volume rise
and then you can check the correct price. This people who are selling has no idea how worthy this project when it's fully develop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

$0.086435 (-33.12%)
Activity: 420
I look forward to when BBT begins to appreciate because that's when investors will make gain on their investment during the ico of Bitboost.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
after a long journey from your support to this project, now you get paid,
congrats to all bitboost supporters, and keep your token in your wallet sell it in a good price  Wink
I see on coinmarketcap that BBT coin price down and more lower than before, seem bounty participants sell their coins. I hope after this, BBT coin price can recover and get it's value, because i think bitboost project have bright future

Sometimes I even like the phase where bounty distribution takes place because if you want to invest into a project but you think the entry price is a little bit too high, then you could still give it a chance when bounty people dump their stuff and you can place some reasonable buy orders to catch those coins. Not too bad!

thats is somekind of strategy to get a better price to buy a coin or token,,
because bounty hunters that didn't know the potential from the project, will always sell their free coin or token after the distributions and the price will down for a while,
So i think this is the best time to buy and accumulate this coin while this coin price still cheap and below the ico price. I believe we can't have this opportunity next day. One day after all bounty hunter sold their coin, BBT coin price has possibility to increase

Did you put up some buy orders and buy a whole bunch of tokens now? That is what I did but I believe sometimes people here just talk and don't take action.
Activity: 350

BBT price will rise if there is a big news about the development or about new exchange. If not seem hard to rise, so that we can do now is waiting and hoping so that there is a big news coming to us
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

When will the bounty be distributed? I just wonder if the token can't cope without the bounty distribution after ICO how will it survive the distribution. The token value relies on the roadmap and the team now.
I hope the distribution bounty will happen soon. It will increase the number of transaction and maybe increase the value of BBT
I hope when all bounty program already distributed people can be patient and hokd this coin for investment. So that this coin price can continue to rise and we can get high profits from this coin

the price is increase now,,
and hit the Pre ICO price,, hopely will hit the last price of ICO soon,,

Increasing prices without any volume are worthless.....

Maybe this coin need big exchange so that daily volume trading will increase and give affect to this coin price. I hope when nearly release bitboost app the team also can add this coin on major exchange

The potential of this coin is huge but its lacking of exchange choices and etherdelta is not enough for the potential of bitboost since the volume on this exchange is not even more higher unlike those good exchanges existing now. Livecoin,Hitbtc,Cryptopia and other more will be one of the best exchange for this coin to go with and maybe we can see the bitboost rise if many whales would notice for its landing on more quality exchangers.

I agree with you, without big exchange i think very hard to make this coin price can rise significant, although this project has big potential. But seem we can see other exchange when the team will release their app
Activity: 353
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When will the bounty be distributed? I just wonder if the token can't cope without the bounty distribution after ICO how will it survive the distribution. The token value relies on the roadmap and the team now.
I hope the distribution bounty will happen soon. It will increase the number of transaction and maybe increase the value of BBT
I hope when all bounty program already distributed people can be patient and hokd this coin for investment. So that this coin price can continue to rise and we can get high profits from this coin

Maybe this coin need big exchange so that daily volume trading will increase and give affect to this coin price. I hope when nearly release bitboost app the team also can add this coin on major exchange

The potential of this coin is huge but its lacking of exchange choices and etherdelta is not enough for the potential of bitboost since the volume on this exchange is not even more higher unlike those good exchanges existing now. Livecoin,Hitbtc,Cryptopia and other more will be one of the best exchange for this coin to go with and maybe we can see the bitboost rise if many whales would notice for its landing on more quality exchangers.

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Hello guys, the payments will back tomorrow!

See you soon!
Great news i will wait for twitter payment i got my facebook bounty. BBT now is going up its more than ico price waiting for 1$ each congrats to all holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

See you soon!

Thanks for the reassurance bounty manager, I was beginning to think something is wrong or you were finished with the payments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

See you soon!

Yeah, this coin price increase, i hope this is not only for temporary and BBT price can continue to increase. I still want to wait this coin price till $1 because i think bitboost have bright future
Activity: 1092

Pages:
Jump to: