Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 26. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When will the bounty be distributed? I just wonder if the token can't cope without the bounty distribution after ICO how will it survive the distribution. The token value relies on the roadmap and the team now.
I hope the distribution bounty will happen soon. It will increase the number of transaction and maybe increase the value of BBT
I hope when all bounty program already distributed people can be patient and hokd this coin for investment. So that this coin price can continue to rise and we can get high profits from this coin
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
When will the bounty be distributed? I just wonder if the token can't cope without the bounty distribution after ICO how will it survive the distribution. The token value relies on the roadmap and the team now.
I hope the distribution bounty will happen soon. It will increase the number of transaction and maybe increase the value of BBT
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the price of BBT still under the PRE ICO price,,
so when the bounty hunters received all their tokens, maybe the price can be down again,,
but there is a big opportunity to buy this BBT 

I agree with you, if the price continue to down, it mean that the best time and opportunity to buy BBT coin as much as possible. I am sure crypto e-commerce have big potential in the market and bitboost offers the easy way to buy and sell a items using cryptocurrency
Activity: 562
the price of BBT still under the PRE ICO price,,
so when the bounty hunters received all their tokens, maybe the price can be down again,,
but there is a big opportunity to buy this BBT 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bounty Report

Signature participants received you bounty!

Now its time to facebook.
I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

Thanks for this updates Mr. ShoterXD
and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
Tokens received on the wallet or on account Orderbook?
you will received bounty on wallet check distribution progress here https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf5137c6acc2764da9d505f1099919c6c1db9d50d
i am not yet received payment because distribution stop yesterday Sad
I also still have not received a token payment. hopefully tokens for social bounty are quickly distributed
You will received your bounty soon but please help the project to progress, don't dump your tokens otherwise we will
see a very cheap value, in the end you still gonna lose because instead of making a good value in the future, you just give up so easy and dump it now.

Bounty hunters give us a good chance to buy very cheap BBT on the Etherdelta. Its a best choice for people, who want to invest in Bitboost, a really good project for mid-term investments.

So people who still not participants yet during token sale will get more benefits because can buy this coin at lower price than ico price. So better to buy as much as possible before the price start to climbing significant

Correct! Because bounty hunters will be selling their BBT even at below the pre ico price. So if you believe that this has a great future, then ut will be a great time to buy more BBT when hunters starts to sell.
Bounty Report

I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
you will received bounty on wallet check distribution progress here https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf5137c6acc2764da9d505f1099919c6c1db9d50d
I also still have not received a token payment. hopefully tokens for social bounty are quickly distributed
You will received your bounty soon but please help the project to progress, don't dump your tokens otherwise we will
see a very cheap value, in the end you still gonna lose because instead of making a good value in the future, you just give up so easy and dump it now.

Bounty hunters give us a good chance to buy very cheap BBT on the Etherdelta. Its a best choice for people, who want to invest in Bitboost, a really good project for mid-term investments.

So people who still not participants yet during token sale will get more benefits because can buy this coin at lower price than ico price. So better to buy as much as possible before the price start to climbing significant
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

I agree with you, although all people have right to sell BBT coin in any price, but i suggest to not sell this coin now because this project have possibility to be great. So, it mean that BBT coin price can growing rapidly, maybe when the team release bitboost platform
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

Activity: 358
Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
One of the best ecommerce project right now and what's really exciting about BBT is the marketcap ! It is still very low compare to other project like Bitbay and Syscoin. I can't to see it grow

Less than 5% of the total coin in circulation, this is really crazy. I think BBT is going to be an easy x10 coin, it would be really good to see it on more exchange

a bigger exchange will be good for this project,,
so not only etherdelata and idex,, maybe cryptopia or livecoin is good if this roject can reach bittrex and poloniex  Wink

Yeah. Maybe another big exchange will help. I just received my bounty BBT and I hope this will be valuable in future!
Surely big exchange will help this coin price, because this project really good about cryptocurrency e-commerce and with the big exchange this coin price has possibility to increase. I hope the team can adding this coin on big exchange

Yeah sure it will and maybe cryptopia and livecoin will be a nice starting point for bitboost to came on and price would surely pump more if they will push to add it there. And for Now  I will grab some cheap BBT tokens in delta and see on where this things go and I believe bitboost would have a great future ahead.
I agree with you, if for first step this coin listed on cryptopia and livecoin so that we can trade this coin more easily than etherdelta exchange. I also want to buy this coin because this is the best oportunity while the price is down

This is true, i also believe that yoú can buy BitBoost much cheaper. It seems like the bottoms is reached and it will grow in the near future to a higher level. This coin got much potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
When is the distribution of the bounty on social networks?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
One of the best ecommerce project right now and what's really exciting about BBT is the marketcap ! It is still very low compare to other project like Bitbay and Syscoin. I can't to see it grow

Less than 5% of the total coin in circulation, this is really crazy. I think BBT is going to be an easy x10 coin, it would be really good to see it on more exchange

so not only etherdelata and idex,, maybe cryptopia or livecoin is good if this roject can reach bittrex and poloniex  Wink

Yeah. Maybe another big exchange will help. I just received my bounty BBT and I hope this will be valuable in future!
Surely big exchange will help this coin price, because this project really good about cryptocurrency e-commerce and with the big exchange this coin price has possibility to increase. I hope the team can adding this coin on big exchange

Yeah sure it will and maybe cryptopia and livecoin will be a nice starting point for bitboost to came on and price would surely pump more if they will push to add it there. And for Now  I will grab some cheap BBT tokens in delta and see on where this things go and I believe bitboost would have a great future ahead.
Activity: 378
Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

Activity: 238

Activity: 277

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
after a long journey from your support to this project, now you get paid,
congrats to all bitboost supporters, and keep your token in your wallet sell it in a good price  Wink
I see on coinmarketcap that BBT coin price down and more lower than before, seem bounty participants sell their coins. I hope after this, BBT coin price can recover and get it's value, because i think bitboost project have bright future

Sometimes I even like the phase where bounty distribution takes place because if you want to invest into a project but you think the entry price is a little bit too high, then you could still give it a chance when bounty people dump their stuff and you can place some reasonable buy orders to catch those coins. Not too bad!

thats is somekind of strategy to get a better price to buy a coin or token,,
because bounty hunters that didn't know the potential from the project, will always sell their free coin or token after the distributions and the price will down for a while,
So i think this is the best time to buy and accumulate this coin while this coin price still cheap and below the ico price. I believe we can't have this opportunity next day. One day after all bounty hunter sold their coin, BBT coin price has possibility to increase
Yes i bought some and holding my bounty from social media, thank you bitboost team and to the campaign manager.
The price is totally too low now it is below pre-ico and ico price. Take this opportunity to buy and i am sure it will be rewarding soon the team is very active and we can saw it by their updates and progress.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Pages:
Jump to: