Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 21. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Better to buy more cheap Bitboost tokens now, this is the low cap project and price has a very big room for growth when the good news and major exchanges will come.
i am agree with you never hurts to hold a bit bitboost token
circulating supply only 4,862,878 BBT and the price is currently very cheap
after get list on some major exchange and platform ready for launch the price will significantly rise

I agree with you, this is potential project, but the team must working hard to promote bitboost so that a lot of people interested to using this platform when ready to launch

Absolutely correct, many people don't know the value yet until it's too late to grab BBT cheap,  imagine a token at 4.8M supply, the growth potential is massive and this would be a driver for 2018 by the time the app is released.

I still continue accumulate this coin as much as i can, because with low circulating supply seem will valuable. When the app will be release and listed on  major exchange, i am sure BBT price can skyrocket

Of course it definitely would shoot up in price, I am projecting next year 2018 by which time the platform would be ready with all the features set. Also as more mass adoption is gained on the platform it will also drive the price action.

Maybe if i accumulate this coin from now i will be rich when the price start to increase  Grin, surely if platform will release. So for now i think be patient is the key so that i can get high profits
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Better to buy more cheap Bitboost tokens now, this is the low cap project and price has a very big room for growth when the good news and major exchanges will come.
after get list on some major exchange and platform ready for launch the price will significantly rise

I agree with you, this is potential project, but the team must working hard to promote bitboost so that a lot of people interested to using this platform when ready to launch

Absolutely correct, many people don't know the value yet until it's too late to grab BBT cheap,  imagine a token at 4.8M supply, the growth potential is massive and this would be a driver for 2018 by the time the app is released.

I still continue accumulate this coin as much as i can, because with low circulating supply seem will valuable. When the app will be release and listed on  major exchange, i am sure BBT price can skyrocket

Of course it definitely would shoot up in price, I am projecting next year 2018 by which time the platform would be ready with all the features set. Also as more mass adoption is gained on the platform it will also drive the price action.

where i can get information about the bounty social media ....
i have try in the telegram ... but not want to answer ... what the happend ?

You can find all bounty information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbbt-bitboost-the-block-decentralized-ecommerce-on-ethereum-blockchain-1836417 also you can refer to: https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03 for more detailed information regarding BBT bounty campaign

Activity: 434
Everyone got their reward for the bounty?

Not yet,  I don't think so because of the kittes which affected the Ethereum network so there is delays in transactions until this is sorted out then all bounties would be sent.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Everyone got their reward for the bounty?

Activity: 378
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
https://www.bitboost.net/blog/bitboost-allies-status

Bitboost and Status ( SNT ) will work together!

First step to a bright future. If a new exchange comes, the price will boom.. Hope you are ready.

this is great news comes from bitboost,,
now i know why the price of bitboost is increase today,,

this is one of the reason why bitboost is a must have!  just wait mate until they join forces then we might see the price to pump more! but the price is also good this time considering that when you look at the p[rice of eth, it is already pumping! Smiley
This is just the beginning, I hope we can see more progress like this so we will see the price to pump again, volume is too low and BBT can only be found in Etherdelta as of this time, we need good exchanges so this kind of good news will be appreciated by big investors. I am still holding my BBT, it seems like it's still very cheap now, good timing to accumulate more for the future.

I also still hold BBT coin because this project in the future i think will very interesting. Moreover the price now very cheap, so impossible i will sell it at low price. Better to hold and accumulate it again while the price is cheap now
It's good to add more BBT on your holdings so you can earn a lot of profits once this will start to increase its value.
However, know that it will take more time, with this market which is low volume, it's hard to see a big demand, maybe listing in bigger exchange would help.

Bigger exchange can help this coin price so that increase. But i still believe one day if there is a good news from the teams, i am sure BBT price can start to rise although only on etherdelta exchange

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

First step to a bright future. If a new exchange comes, the price will boom.. Hope you are ready.

hi, tried to visit the link so i can read more about the partnership of bitboost and status but it only says

"We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found."

is the link correct mate? and what exchange will they list BBT?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
please tell me guys
when the distribution social media will be pay ?
Most participants has been paid earlier in the week. If u have problem with the deposits, and ur details are correct, and you fulfill all the rules of campaign, contact the campaign manager
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
please tell me guys
when the distribution social media will be pay ?
Join issue.I got a bounty for Facebook, but not received on Twitter.

this is one of the reason why bitboost is a must have!  just wait mate until they join forces then we might see the price to pump more! but the price is also good this time considering that when you look at the p[rice of eth, it is already pumping! Smiley
This is just the beginning, I hope we can see more progress like this so we will see the price to pump again, volume is too low and BBT can only be found in Etherdelta as of this time, we need good exchanges so this kind of good news will be appreciated by big investors. I am still holding my BBT, it seems like it's still very cheap now, good timing to accumulate more for the future.

I also still hold BBT coin because this project in the future i think will very interesting. Moreover the price now very cheap, so impossible i will sell it at low price. Better to hold and accumulate it again while the price is cheap now
It's good to add more BBT on your holdings so you can earn a lot of profits once this will start to increase its value.
However, know that it will take more time, with this market which is low volume, it's hard to see a big demand, maybe listing in bigger exchange would help.

Bigger exchange can help this coin price so that increase. But i still believe one day if there is a good news from the teams, i am sure BBT price can start to rise although only on etherdelta exchange
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Activity: 314

Very interesting i hope with partnership can make benefits each others. Because of this news the price of BBT increase highly. I hope this coin price can continue to increase because BBT price still cheap
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: