Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 27. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
after a long journey from your support to this project, now you get paid,
congrats to all bitboost supporters, and keep your token in your wallet sell it in a good price  Wink
I see on coinmarketcap that BBT coin price down and more lower than before, seem bounty participants sell their coins. I hope after this, BBT coin price can recover and get it's value, because i think bitboost project have bright future

Sometimes I even like the phase where bounty distribution takes place because if you want to invest into a project but you think the entry price is a little bit too high, then you could still give it a chance when bounty people dump their stuff and you can place some reasonable buy orders to catch those coins. Not too bad!

thats is somekind of strategy to get a better price to buy a coin or token,,
because bounty hunters that didn't know the potential from the project, will always sell their free coin or token after the distributions and the price will down for a while,
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
congrats to all bitboost supporters, and keep your token in your wallet sell it in a good price  Wink
I see on coinmarketcap that BBT coin price down and more lower than before, seem bounty participants sell their coins. I hope after this, BBT coin price can recover and get it's value, because i think bitboost project have bright future

Sometimes I even like the phase where bounty distribution takes place because if you want to invest into a project but you think the entry price is a little bit too high, then you could still give it a chance when bounty people dump their stuff and you can place some reasonable buy orders to catch those coins. Not too bad!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Thank you so much dev for the bounty, I received it already and I would to tell you I believe in this project so I am willing to keep it long term.
Right now we might see a price dump because some of the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens but once it's over we will be back to a good price.
Hodlers Network
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bounty Report

Signature participants received you bounty!

Now its time to facebook.
I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

Thanks for this updates Mr. ShoterXD
and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bounty Report

Signature participants received you bounty!

Now its time to facebook.
I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a little patiance!

You can follow the payments here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/173wl5BBsV0zrn1wt3DDppT6djGvyZrp9l5zsf3QtjnY/edit#gid=1553960392

Regards, Shooter
just wait and be patient please,,
i think the process is manually so need few time to send it for each participants,,
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i am still waiting for the tokens to be given to participants i am part of this success so i have the rights to be happy. this token is also in the coinmarket cap which is good for sure the traders will be waiting for this token to be released in some good market.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I am still very baffled that most bounties are yet to be distributed yet who sets up all these massive sell orders on etherdelta. Some very low price???
i still didnt received my tokens im #33 in the sheet for sig
I am still very baffled that most bounties are yet to be distributed yet who sets up all these massive sell orders on etherdelta. Some very low price???

I doubt if an investor that participated during the pre-sale or ICO would be too eager to dump even below cost price as soon as it got listed on etherdelta. When the project is yet to blossom, am sorry for some people who would regret this action in future.

This, I also received some of my tokens right now but I am baffled by the people selling for these low prices. They are selling to buy orders not even half of what the original price was. Crazy and the only thing they do is push the price down for little money!

people who sell this token in low price, never think about the future from this project,,
and they just think instant money, not a make a huge profit for long term investments
Activity: 392
Merit: 263

I doubt if an investor that participated during the pre-sale or ICO would be too eager to dump even below cost price as soon as it got listed on etherdelta. When the project is yet to blossom, am sorry for some people who would regret this action in future.

This, I also received some of my tokens right now but I am baffled by the people selling for these low prices. They are selling to buy orders not even half of what the original price was. Crazy and the only thing they do is push the price down for little money!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

I agree with you! This is a long term investment! Like biticoin ten years ago, Bitboost can have a great value in future!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Activity: 434
i hope today is the day, when the bounty rewards being distributed
because in the telegram channel bitboost team already announce abuot this

Part of the reason bounties were delayed is to make correct calculations and also sieve out accounts with fraudulent activities, also payment of bounties started yesterday and hopefully would be concluded today or tomorrow, still depends on network confirmations.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i hope today is the day, when the bounty rewards being distributed
because in the telegram channel bitboost team already announce abuot this
Hodlers Network
Am still awaiting distributions of the BBT token, has anyone here received. I really hope for more exchanges with good trade volume  to list BBT instead of just Etherdelta
Yes still there is no announcement about bounties distribution from the campaign manager or bitboost team, I sooner we will get a good news about that.

Same here still no bounty received. I was told it would be distributed sunday. No one in the chat answers me when I ask about it, just getting ignored. Starts to smell unfortunately.

join the Bitboost telegram, so you will receive the latest updates from bitboost
and the bounty rewards is being distributed start from today, but should be patient maybe you will receive the reards tomorrow or later day

just be patience, they will distributed the bounty as soon as possible
so, don't worry, everything is on process.

Actually if you can check the addresses in the signature campaign you will find out that some have already received their bounties.
This team is legitimate but you have to understand that they cannot do the distribution instantly, maybe by now they are resting and will resume later, just relax, all of you will receive and I hope you'll make a good decision to hold.

why every new project thats already finished the crowdsale,
most of supporters can't wait for the distribution from the bounty campaign,
everything is need a process,, calculate the stake, check the stake etc,, so everyone must be patience
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Am still awaiting distributions of the BBT token, has anyone here received. I really hope for more exchanges with good trade volume  to list BBT instead of just Etherdelta
Yes still there is no announcement about bounties distribution from the campaign manager or bitboost team, I sooner we will get a good news about that.

Same here still no bounty received. I was told it would be distributed sunday. No one in the chat answers me when I ask about it, just getting ignored. Starts to smell unfortunately.

join the Bitboost telegram, so you will receive the latest updates from bitboost
and the bounty rewards is being distributed start from today, but should be patient maybe you will receive the reards tomorrow or later day

Actually if you can check the addresses in the signature campaign you will find out that some have already received their bounties.
This team is legitimate but you have to understand that they cannot do the distribution instantly, maybe by now they are resting and will resume later, just relax, all of you will receive and I hope you'll make a good decision to hold.
Activity: 277

Pages:
Jump to: