Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 30. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Very promising project. I am sorry, that I missed it... But wish you all the luck and I believe you are solving important problem of crowds, and I hope, you will succeed.

no you don't miss this project, just buy this token at etherdelta if you want it,
its tradeable there
here the link https://etherdelta.com/#BBT-ETH
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is a great project on paper, but it can also just succumb to being another platform for trading illegal goods and services. What will you do to prevent this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello, tell me where will the BBT be sent?
on the address of the MEW or in the office of the orderbook?
i think for ICO participant will be sent to orderbook and bounty participant will received on MEW
this project already run for long time hope no more delay again
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Very promising project. I am sorry, that I missed it... But wish you all the luck and I believe you are solving important problem of crowds, and I hope, you will succeed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
we are leaving behind the week of ferragosto, for those who went to unwind just a little. by next week we will return to the normality of work, I believe that next week we will know the times

Yes await more new, you can read about in the important updates of Bitboost so far here while we await token distribution : https://www.bitboost.net/blog/main-bbt-token-sale-important-updates/
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

If you invested in BBT,  after ICO and token distributed, you can move from there to your MEW,  if you participated in bounties then be sure to expect your BBT on your MEW but to receive it in your MEW,  you need to prepare your wallet to receive BBT. to prepare your wallet correctly:
After you log in to your wallet, click the “Add Custom Token” button under “Token Balances.” Enter these three pieces of information as shown below and click “Save.” Your wallet is now ready to accept BBT.

Address: 0x1500205f50bf3fd976466d0662905c9ff254fc9c
Token Symbol: BBT
Decimals: 4

After preparing your wallet, you will be ready to transfer your tokens during token distribution or from Orderbook if you partook in ico. The system will charge you 5 BBT for that.

Thanks for the update I will do that right now to prepare my wallet to receive the BBT tokens  Cheesy

Cant wait to see BBT on bittrex or poloniex
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Participated in the twitter campaign. When will the distribution of tokens be?
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
on facebook I'm in contact with some of the merchants, big or small, that market their goods, I believe that most of them will migrate on the platform using the Prevent. there is also a device that is more secure, with decreased costs of management, plus much more

Yes,  you are right, currently the Bitboost team is focused on developing and beta testing The Block in preparation to go live with the app in Q2 2018. BitBoost will be adding more developers to the team, improving The Block, and seeking more advisors with e-commerce experience.
Yes, The bitboost team doing the hard job of developing a beta version of block preparation app and they are going to rock in e-commerce once the app going to launch.
on facebook I'm in contact with some of the merchants, big or small, that market their goods, I believe that most of them will migrate on the platform using the Prevent. there is also a device that is more secure, with decreased costs of management, plus much more

Yes,  you are right, currently the Bitboost team is focused on developing and beta testing The Block in preparation to go live with the app in Q2 2018. BitBoost will be adding more developers to the team, improving The Block, and seeking more advisors with e-commerce experience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
just waiting for the big news the day of the starting of presale...

what are talking about ?  Huh
read carefully all the post before you make a post,,
the crowdsale is over few days ago,, and this token already tradeable on etherdelta

If you invested in BBT,  after ICO and token distributed, you can move from there to your MEW,  if you participated in bounties then be sure to expect your BBT on your MEW but to receive it in your MEW,  you need to prepare your wallet to receive BBT. to prepare your wallet correctly:
After you log in to your wallet, click the “Add Custom Token” button under “Token Balances.” Enter these three pieces of information as shown below and click “Save.” Your wallet is now ready to accept BBT.

Address: 0x1500205f50bf3fd976466d0662905c9ff254fc9c
Token Symbol: BBT
Decimals: 4

After preparing your wallet, you will be ready to transfer your tokens during token distribution or from Orderbook if you partook in ico. The system will charge you 5 BBT for that.
Activity: 350
I credited 148,90 tokens (528 line in the list of participants in the campaign tweeter)
But I do not have BBT tokens. Why???
https://s33.postimg.org/rm9l1jwhr/111222.png

The bitboost team still not started to distribution the bounties tokens to all bounty hunters, so wait for the token distribution because of I am also one of the participant. I think the spreadsheet updated so very soon we'll get our bounties.
So we must be patient, maybe next week the team will begin for distribute BBT coin. I hope after all coin already distributed bounty hunter will not hurry to sell this coin, better to wait untill this coin listed on major exchange
yeah you are right this campaign has a very very big potential to be listed in good exchanger like  bittrex or poliniex  better in poliniex,. well for sure after this week they will be starting to distribute all of the tokens to its participants must be wait to it.
It will need more time for make this coin can listing in big exchange like bittrex or poloniex. But if the team can adding BBT in big exchange the price i am sure can increase
Activity: 257
I credited 148,90 tokens (528 line in the list of participants in the campaign tweeter)

The bitboost team still not started to distribution the bounties tokens to all bounty hunters, so wait for the token distribution because of I am also one of the participant. I think the spreadsheet updated so very soon we'll get our bounties.
So we must be patient, maybe next week the team will begin for distribute BBT coin. I hope after all coin already distributed bounty hunter will not hurry to sell this coin, better to wait untill this coin listed on major exchange
yeah you are right this campaign has a very very big potential to be listed in good exchanger like  bittrex or poliniex  better in poliniex,. well for sure after this week they will be starting to distribute all of the tokens to its participants must be wait to it.
Glad to see that Bitboost ico was sucsessful and went smoothly and without problems. Bitboost will be my 'must hold' project for the next uear. The Block e-commerce platform can become a very profitable investment.

As long as they build the Block e-commerce platform as outlined, this is a very promising project.
I believe they can build the block e-commerce because seem the team have experienced in their field. That we can do now only waiting for development in accordance with their road map
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
Glad to see that Bitboost ico was sucsessful and went smoothly and without problems. Bitboost will be my 'must hold' project for the next uear. The Block e-commerce platform can become a very profitable investment.

As long as they build the Block e-commerce platform as outlined, this is a very promising project.

I agree, but expect bumps down the road. It's not an easy task to pull off, so let's hope they get it right straight away.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

the distribution for bounty paticipants is not started yet mate,
you should wait for this,,
read the announcements from the bounty campaign manager Mr. shooterXD
he will sent it as soon as possible
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: