Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 32. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
first congratulation for Bitboost ICO ends succesfully, whether already listing in any exchange ?
pre-ICO price $0.2 and ICO price is $0.4 is right ? please correct me if i am wrong  Smiley
Pre-ico price is 0.2 and during main sale there are some phase for the price, depend on the date of purchasing. But the last price for this coin during main sale is $0.46 in the last phase. If about exchange maybe the dev team will announce it after all token already distributed
Activity: 434
first congratulation for Bitboost ICO ends succesfully, whether already listing in any exchange ?
pre-ICO price $0.2 and ICO price is $0.4 is right ? please correct me if i am wrong  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have a technical problem, I downloaded the beta from the link found in the e-mail, I did the installation but does not open anything.
 I have the launcher on the desktop, and then does not open. Use the Linux operating system.

I hope you didn't click a link from some malicious email. Are you 100% sure it was from the BitBoost team? If not, better deinstall everything from that source as fast as you can.

I don't think it's possible to get wrong. The procedure in the main page of their website is very clear, so Bitboost itself should send malicious email, and it's impossible. Windows version seems to be ok.

I wasn't trying to say that BitBoost sends out malicious emails. It's just very easy to receive some spam email from a hacker which looks like an original one. Happens so often lately.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Bounty participants can remove the signature!

Im searching for exploiters in facebook and twitter now! Lot of fake acc are busted!

Bounty will be paid soon!

Sorry for late guys!

Regards, Shooter

thanks a lot for this updates,
and now i will remove my signature depends on this announcement
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

Im searching for exploiters in facebook and twitter now! Lot of fake acc are busted!

Sorry for late guys!

Regards, Shooter
I am going to change my signature now as the campaign manager announcement, and thanks to the manger of bounty campaign and bitboost team.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
a long journey from the bounty campaign supporters already done,
congrats for all the team and investors also supporters from bitboost,
good luck and hopely have a good job in the future of the block
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Sorry for late guys!

Regards, Shooter
Activity: 686
The more fans with a good platform supported by a solid team work I am sure the price of BITboost will be to the moon quickly .. good job dev
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Hello, please check, I have participated in the bounty last 4 weeks, but on Facebook I have not counted a single week. And on Twitter everything is fine.
https://www.facebook.com/djaxiline
number in the table FB - 168
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Hello. Bounty campaign and ICO finished?
Yes mate this bounties campaign was finished at 9th of November with successful ico.
but some of the participants here are asking about the removal of the signature and also when will be the distribution of the bitboost tokens starts. does someone know it? there are some participants here are asking kindly answer them thanks.

I think it's not very clear right now, it's better to wait for an update on the bounty from the team. If you remove it too fast you may lose on all your stake
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Its good to hear that the ICO was finished successfully and its good to be here i have good insights about this ecommerce projects hence it will be a more useful things that we will use in the future. I have some points do they have a telegram channel or slack because i haven't seen yet any team member  answering questions?
Activity: 350
Just now checked the spreadsheet of this bounty campaign almost all bounties like signature an social media stakes counting is finished, so I want to know the can I remove my signature now ?.
I suggest to you be patient until bitboost team announced officially about removal signature in this thread. So don't remove signature before there is announcement about it, i think will not be long for waiting that announcement
Activity: 257
Yes mate this bounties campaign was finished at 9th of November with successful ico.
but some of the participants here are asking about the removal of the signature and also when will be the distribution of the bitboost tokens starts. does someone know it? there are some participants here are asking kindly answer them thanks.
Just now checked the spreadsheet of this bounty campaign almost all bounties like signature an social media stakes counting is finished, so I want to know the can I remove my signature now ?.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Activity: 277
the ICO already finish now,,
how much funds already collected during the ICO ?

I dont' know exactly because they have removed the TEC page from their website, but I think that the photos that you see in the beginning of page 95 of this thread are the answer.

yes, they remove the sale page from their website,,
and now they didn't make any announcement yet after the ICO finish
Activity: 278
Hello excuse me sorry if i interrupt i am wondering if the bounties will be distribute this week or something? i am confused about that because the campaign manager doesn't replying some messages here in the thread, thanks for the answer.
Activity: 257
Can I already withdraw BBT from orderbokk? Is there an estimated time when BBT from Freemarket swap will be distributed?
well if you just received the bounties or if you have investment here in the bitboost you can send it in the orderbook.io but if not will you just wait for it. Smiley i am looking forward for some good exchanger except from orderbook and etherdelta.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I hope there will be an updates from the team of bitboost after the crowsale ended
Anyway how many token being sold during the presale and crowdsale ?
According to the white paper, 25 million of BitBoost token were available at Pre sale , with a total of 4,862,878 BBT sold with a price around 0,2 cents. Unsold token were  added to the main sale. For the main sale (crowdsale), there were 41 million BBT available. We are waiting for the announcement of the main sale (crowdsale) result.
Pages:
Jump to: