Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 36. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
so only 3 days left before the end of the ico,time to invest now,the eth price is good,whales will come for sure...

In these last days, I hope for big whales too because to be honest this project needs some big money bags to invest more, the figures are not impressive IMHO. Goodluck Bitboost, alot of hardwork has been put in and it deserves so much success.
Maybe for now numbers are not impressive but I strongly believe in this project and I think big investors will come those last days of ICO. It will happen cause it's a really good all round project. And those news from last days made this project even more interesting.

Although not all token sold but the fund collected i think impressive if converted to USD. This ico using cryptocurrency for payment, so this project surely get a lot of fund if in USD, because BTC price growing rapidly

Bitboost have a good funds to continue The block platform development and promotion. This project looks fine and have a good investment potential in the near future. Better to hold this tokens for some time.
Better to hold this token for long term investment because  bitboost have big potential in crypto e-commerce sector. With better advantage than others sooner or later if bitboost users grow this coin price also will rise
I agree with you that BitBoost is good long term investment. I think that cause crypto world is too young and project like BitBoost can't reach it's full potential right now, but in couple of years I can see the price going really high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
so only 3 days left before the end of the ico,time to invest now,the eth price is good,whales will come for sure...

In these last days, I hope for big whales too because to be honest this project needs some big money bags to invest more, the figures are not impressive IMHO. Goodluck Bitboost, alot of hardwork has been put in and it deserves so much success.
Maybe for now numbers are not impressive but I strongly believe in this project and I think big investors will come those last days of ICO. It will happen cause it's a really good all round project. And those news from last days made this project even more interesting.

Although not all token sold but the fund collected i think impressive if converted to USD. This ico using cryptocurrency for payment, so this project surely get a lot of fund if in USD, because BTC price growing rapidly

Bitboost have a good funds to continue The block platform development and promotion. This project looks fine and have a good investment potential in the near future. Better to hold this tokens for some time.
Better to hold this token for long term investment because  bitboost have big potential in crypto e-commerce sector. With better advantage than others sooner or later if bitboost users grow this coin price also will rise
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

I completely agree with you, Bitboost is a token from the store long, at least a part of it. It is not a project to be speculation only.
In these years, I am holding some token of the work that I feel with a definite purpose.

Me too.. I think bitboost will have a value when the market place will be used from many users that don't want use ebay because it has high fees.. So i ll use my token to buy something..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I completely agree with you, Bitboost is a token from the store long, at least a part of it. It is not a project to be speculation only.
In these years, I am holding some token of the work that I feel with a definite purpose.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 350

Activity: 1414
hello, I have joined your bounty 2 week ago, but didn’t receive share in the spreadsheet. What do you think about it?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Thread created at March 21, 2017. And ICO still not finished? When they started crowdsale?

read here for the detailed informations about the crowdsale my friends
https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html
and you can still contribute in the ICO for now, before the ICO finish
regards
Activity: 168
Thread created at March 21, 2017. And ICO still not finished? When they started crowdsale?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I like the fact that bitboost has partnered with lwf, i personally like lwf project but when i checked their presale stats they are not much encouraging, i mean that they are on the lower and slower side, i hope that will pick up in coming days..
LWF project has just opened its doors to the public, they immediately brought a technical change that allows for greater influx of investors.
BitBoost from its start to the conclusion of the Ico, has made available the beta. I say that move well both.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I like the fact that bitboost has partnered with lwf, i personally like lwf project but when i checked their presale stats they are not much encouraging, i mean that they are on the lower and slower side, i hope that will pick up in coming days..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
We still have 3 days for the Ico, the price of Eth is very good. I think that before the end I put a a small sum. I attended 2 times,
I have 4 Eth in a wallet and use them here.

Yeah eth price is very stable in this period, it is so good to invest in ICO program. Bitboost can collect a big number of ETH and it will increase its value.  Grin

I think the best is to profit of the high price of bitcoin. if you have something since a couple of weeks or months it should be the time to use them to buy some BBT.

So.. if bitcoin increase the value.. It is better join bitboost on the last day of ICO program.. Maybe I take another 1 ETH to join bitboost the last day.

Delay is dangerous my friend, it's better to buy ETH now and purchase BBT now, you never can tell what happens in the last days.

Its true, better to participate in Bitboost ico before the last day and buy tokens without haste. This project has not yet reached a very large capitalization, which means that the price will be easier to grow with time.

this is an interesting point. they said that they have enough to go further on with the project, but the capitalization is lower than we expected, so the margin can be huge in long term!
Activity: 154
We still have 3 days for the Ico, the price of Eth is very good. I think that before the end I put a a small sum. I attended 2 times,

Yeah eth price is very stable in this period, it is so good to invest in ICO program. Bitboost can collect a big number of ETH and it will increase its value.  Grin

I think the best is to profit of the high price of bitcoin. if you have something since a couple of weeks or months it should be the time to use them to buy some BBT.

So.. if bitcoin increase the value.. It is better join bitboost on the last day of ICO program.. Maybe I take another 1 ETH to join bitboost the last day.

Delay is dangerous my friend, it's better to buy ETH now and purchase BBT now, you never can tell what happens in the last days.

there's no time, I think, to delay an investment in bbt.
tuesday the opportunity will be over! I was talking about a profit that you already had, not one in prespective.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Its true, better to participate in Bitboost ico before the last day and buy tokens without haste. This project has not yet reached a very large capitalization, which means that the price will be easier to grow with time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Activity: 140
I can join the website again! the agreement between lwf and bitboost is very simple as you can expect, so it would be the best for both. lwf seems to not have heavy responsibilities. good for bitboost!  Smiley
Activity: 154

Yeah eth price is very stable in this period, it is so good to invest in ICO program. Bitboost can collect a big number of ETH and it will increase its value.  Grin

I mean if you in these days had some bitcoin in your wallet them value has increased a lot, so now, if you want to catch the pearl, you should invest a part of them in a project like bitboost. is my opinion. it is different if you have yet to buy some cryptos, so eth would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: