Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 39. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hello to everyone, I've seen that twitter has brought so many beautiful novelties to these days for bitboost compliments.

I have a question what should I do to participate in the beta? .

Thank you .
Here's what you should do: Visit the website https://bitboost.net and scroll down to where you can see "IT'S LIVE! The public beta has begun!" and sign-up then follow the instructions to participate in the beta test.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Can anyone explain to me what happens with the unsold tokens? Will be maybe a relaunch on the market?

The unsold tokens during the ico will be used for future funding rounds and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. By that time, the platform is expected to be fully functional. The purpose is to maintain confidence in the project and to ensure that these tokens cannot be sold. This will be achieved using a smart contract or multi-signature escrow.These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale tranche of 25 million and the main-sale tokens.
What price will these unsold tokens be sold after the duration of one year,  or will it be dependent on the price at the exchange market.
Can anyone explain to me what happens with the unsold tokens? Will be maybe a relaunch on the market?

The unsold tokens during the ico will be used for future funding rounds and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. By that time, the platform is expected to be fully functional. The purpose is to maintain confidence in the project and to ensure that these tokens cannot be sold. This will be achieved using a smart contract or multi-signature escrow.These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale tranche of 25 million and the main-sale tokens.
Activity: 434
About 6days more to the end of the Bitboost token sale,  funds raised seem to be stagnated for some days this could  be as a result of the btc race,  hope this stabilizes before ico ends.
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
A total of 2 million BBT (2%) will be reserved for bounty campaigns. 140, 000BBT of the bounty pool will be allocated to the Facebook campaign while 300, 000 BBT will be allocated to the Signature campaign. 240, 000BBT of the bounty pool will be allocated to the Twitter campaign. After ICO is finished, the whole BBT bounty pool will be redistributed among all campaign members considering the number of shares each member has. All members are to receive the reward to their wallets. Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Hello to everyone, I've seen that twitter has brought so many beautiful novelties to these days for bitboost compliments.

I have a question what should I do to participate in the beta? .

Thank you .
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
No there is not set minimum threshold for this ICO at least,  there is no publication of this on any bitboost media platform.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Why do not the bounty tables update?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
Right now, at what stage is your project?
BitBoost is at last phase of his ICO, 9 days left to end of ICO. https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html BitBoost will soon present the public beta so stay around it's worth investing. We need a online market based on crypto and BitBoost will provide that to us.
I guess there's still 3hrs more left to catch this bonus and buy Bitboost at a cheaper price,  however,  I read the open beta version of The Block is ready.
I realized that it is a ready version not public, the test version to try. Imo. At the same time remain 9 days to enter into the Ico, is an ample time.

After token sale Bitboost will be on coinmarketcap.. I hope start increasing the value joining that website.. How many eth and btc are raised?
BitBoost raised 1827 ETH and 114 BTC until now. I posted the link where you can see all info about sales. Now we are in last 9 days in ICO. I will post the link again so you can see it by yourself https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html
Token sale is gradually beginning to pick up  massively, we hope the whales would keep investing heavily in these last days of the ICO.
The whales arrive soon, as soon as it finishes climbing BTC, do not miss this huge project, is one of the best,  BitBoost

You say as soon as BTC finishes climbing. The question is when will that be? Wink Ever?  Bitboost deserves more attention but right now it's difficult for ever project given the BTC action.

Because china market will open again and on 16th November btc will fork again.. In this period bitcoin don't stop to climb.. But after bitboost will increase its value.

Where do you have those news from that China will reopens the markets again? Along with other alts it would be good for Bitboost for sure.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Activity: 154
guys, as we perfectly know, normally big investors that want to join a project will join in in the end to avoid risks. this is the lst week, we have an interesting project, already founded enough to go further on. release now the beta would be the best way to be even more actractive for big capitals. so I hope so.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
This new beta is much better ... I'm beginning to believe in this project. It's good that I invested in it.
I have always believed in Bitboost, the first beta release  was not a discouragement rather a sign of bigger improvements and upgrade to come, and it's already happening. Good luck team

The new beta is finally available? It is possible to try it or it's supposed that I have to do a deal with the devil to be allowed to download it?  Tongue Please, tell me if you know something. Thank you!

in the second case give me his number please... there's just a week left before the end of the main token sale, so there is at least enough time to try it and boost bitboost ico's last days.

don't be so drastic, guys! if the public beta will be available we will try it, otherwise it will be a missing opportunities for all of us, but the project will go on anyway.

Ok, ok, ok... maybe we have exagerated things!  Grin Grin Grin but it's just because I keep read about people who tried it and the only thing that I've tried is to have the link itself.

just wait a bit for an answer. I didn't see news on the telegram chat so I don't know if these voices are right or wrong. if they are true you will write again to their email address.

This is obviously what I have and mean to do. You are right about the voices, even if the users that have written are in some way trusted because of the experience we had of them previous posts.
Activity: 140
This new beta is much better ... I'm beginning to believe in this project. It's good that I invested in it.
I have always believed in Bitboost, the first beta release  was not a discouragement rather a sign of bigger improvements and upgrade to come, and it's already happening. Good luck team

The new beta is finally available? It is possible to try it or it's supposed that I have to do a deal with the devil to be allowed to download it?  Tongue Please, tell me if you know something. Thank you!

in the second case give me his number please... there's just a week left before the end of the main token sale, so there is at least enough time to try it and boost bitboost ico's last days.

don't be so drastic, guys! if the public beta will be available we will try it, otherwise it will be a missing opportunities for all of us, but the project will go on anyway.

Ok, ok, ok... maybe we have exagerated things!  Grin Grin Grin but it's just because I keep read about people who tried it and the only thing that I've tried is to have the link itself.

just wait a bit for an answer. I didn't see news on the telegram chat so I don't know if these voices are right or wrong. if they are true you will write again to their email address.
I hope will be fast to release tokens so bitboost will be exchanged on websites exchange very soon and so the value will be high in first period.

can you explain me what is the main questions on your quotes ?
i'm a little confuse to understand,,

or did you mean about exchange that will be listing this Bitboost after the ICO's complete ?
if yes, just wait and be patience, because the crowdsale is still run, so after the crowdsale finish everything will be announce here my friends
regards

I think this guys just mean to have a roi in the less time as possible. you can be agree or not with his strategy, but it seems to be an investor's legit wish. I recomend patience anyway.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
I hope will be fast to release tokens so bitboost will be exchanged on websites exchange very soon and so the value will be high in first period.

can you explain me what is the main questions on your quotes ?
i'm a little confuse to understand,,

or did you mean about exchange that will be listing this Bitboost after the ICO's complete ?
if yes, just wait and be patience, because the crowdsale is still run, so after the crowdsale finish everything will be announce here my friends
regards
Activity: 140

Pages:
Jump to: