Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 40. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
This new beta is much better ... I'm beginning to believe in this project. It's good that I invested in it.
I have always believed in Bitboost, the first beta release  was not a discouragement rather a sign of bigger improvements and upgrade to come, and it's already happening. Good luck team

The new beta is finally available? It is possible to try it or it's supposed that I have to do a deal with the devil to be allowed to download it?  Tongue Please, tell me if you know something. Thank you!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
i think must wait end of segwit before see some important investments on bitboost ico,now all try to buy btc not look at all at the icos in my opinion...
Not all but most of the bitcoiners and investors are now. Focus with bitcoins price. I saw that this ICO is always active in social media almost everyday they have a news feed on twitter. I thought this js a big project.
It is a big project but unfortunately done with a wrong timing because when bitcoin is on pump people choose to take advantage
to make money in short time, that way they can maximize their earning, but that was just my opinion which is based on what I observed now.
I see this time in the crypto-market as an opportunity to buy more ETH to invest in Bitboost because obviously BTC has become too expensive. Hopefully many investors would use this advantage to accumulate more BBT.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
i think must wait end of segwit before see some important investments on bitboost ico,now all try to buy btc not look at all at the icos in my opinion...
Not all but most of the bitcoiners and investors are now. Focus with bitcoins price. I saw that this ICO is always active in social media almost everyday they have a news feed on twitter. I thought this js a big project.

Sure, Bitboost looks fine, nice team stay behind this project. This Bitcoin fork hype reflect on all coins and ico's now, but Bitboost do a great work for promotion and they have a real product, its not only idea.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
It is a big project but unfortunately done with a wrong timing because when bitcoin is on pump people choose to take advantage
to make money in short time, that way they can maximize their earning, but that was just my opinion which is based on what I observed now.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
With the ico ending in 8days and beta app released, fixed and ready,  this Bitboost is obviously headed for the sky in the e-commerce sector as the first decentralized marketplace for e-commerce.
Certainly it is the first project, it's also the one with the best team and more purposeful. Not only that, they also had great sponsors and supporters.
 I attended with a considerable amount of money !

What about bitcoin pump of today? Did bitboost have raised a new target? The next days are important for this ICO and I hope investors will join it.
We hope for this, spreading more word across all platforms to create more awareness is paramount, maybe Bitboost would be able to sell 100k BBT or more before ico ends
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
With the ico ending in 8days and beta app released, fixed and ready,  this Bitboost is obviously headed for the sky in the e-commerce sector as the first decentralized marketplace for e-commerce.
Certainly it is the first project, it's also the one with the best team and more purposeful. Not only that, they also had great sponsors and supporters.

What about bitcoin pump of today? Did bitboost have raised a new target? The next days are important for this ICO and I hope investors will join it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Yeah I too expect a large amount of investment this last week of ICO. Everything about the public beta made more hype around the project. I'm so excited about this last week of ICO, expecting big things.
I have yet observed a discrepancy in the total amount of BBT tokens sold so far which is 70,273 BBT raised from 2BTC and 60ETH at this time as against the earlier displayed amount of tokens sold over 2,000,000 BBT which was not correct. I guess this this has been corrected. I hope that BBT would sustain it's current price when it hits exchanges and surpass it soonest.
Activity: 420
What's the price of the BBT token at this time,  is there still discount running or it's expired for the duration of the ico?
The price is going at 0.46 USD per 1BBT at this time,  however the bonus discount is ended, for the remaining 8days till token sale ends.
Activity: 434
What's the price of the BBT token at this time,  is there still discount running or it's expired for the duration of the ico?
I want to know that when Will going to update the spreadsheet, because of I was participate to your bounties campaign but my status still not updated.
We hope it will be updated soon probably on or before the ICO ends. However you can follow Bitboost thread for Bitboost bounty complaint: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21764762
Or contact bounty manager ShooterXD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shooterxd-819403

Activity: 672
Dev, where is your team?
The BitBoost team is busy with the development ! You can also follow them in the chat telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint
on their site you can check the composition of the team   https://www.bitboost.net/team.php
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice project, good luck with that
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 1432
I want to know that when Will going to update the spreadsheet, because of I was participate to your bounties campaign but my status still not updated.
This new beta is much better ... I'm beginning to believe in this project. It's good that I invested in it.
I have always believed in Bitboost, the first beta release  was not a discouragement rather a sign of bigger improvements and upgrade to come, and it's already happening. Good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: