Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 42. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Right now, at what stage is your project?
BitBoost is at last phase of his ICO, 9 days left to end of ICO. https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html BitBoost will soon present the public beta so stay around it's worth investing. We need a online market based on crypto and BitBoost will provide that to us.
I guess there's still 3hrs more left to catch this bonus and buy Bitboost at a cheaper price,  however,  I read the open beta version of The Block is ready.
I realized that it is a ready version not public, the test version to try. Imo. At the same time remain 9 days to enter into the Ico, is an ample time.

After token sale Bitboost will be on coinmarketcap.. I hope start increasing the value joining that website.. How many eth and btc are raised?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BitBoost is at last phase of his ICO, 9 days left to end of ICO. https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html BitBoost will soon present the public beta so stay around it's worth investing. We need a online market based on crypto and BitBoost will provide that to us.
I guess there's still 3hrs more left to catch this bonus and buy Bitboost at a cheaper price,  however,  I read the open beta version of The Block is ready.
I realized that it is a ready version not public, the test version to try. Imo. At the same time remain 9 days to enter into the Ico, is an ample time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
anyone have some news about the release of the new beta application? or they are waiting for halloween to make as a sort of trick or treat? someone have some official news? thank you guys!

No communication in this moment from Bitboost, nor by email neither by telegram. The hypothesis of the trick or treat is becoming the most realistic one  Grin Let's see tomorrow.

just 10 days before the end of the ico... I really hope to see it tomorrow. with the app installed in our smartphones/pc we can boost the ico in these final days. it's an opportunity for both us investors and business owners.
I guess they are thinking similar. Making the public beta alive in those last days of ICO would be a real success and would make so much more interest in this project. I can't wait to try the beta version.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh
I think differently in this regard,  of course it might be a limit if PassLfix only has exclusive rights to deliver it's services on Bitboost platform due to the partnership that exist,  however, there are also other companies Bitboost has partnered with, hopefully maybe in the final version of app,  more options would be available for sellers to choose from.

the main concern is due to the exclusive itself: a sole supplier can get a lot of power on you in this way, so I hope they have some other partners for the shipment, no matter of the quality of passlfix.

yes, I was thinking exactly the same. passlfix can be a very good partner, but I hope they will have more choices. for enigmatical there is somewhere a list of bitboosts partners?
Here are the partners and providers of the Bitboost project: PassLfix,  Komodo,  Shapeshift,  Boston Entrepreneurship Centre (BEC),  tinkl.it, CryptoValley, Beyond, Ambisafe, Etherchain.org, Digital Ocean, Crowding.com, Github, etc. Check website for more details

thank you very much for the list! from Komodo to Github I think I know almost nothing, so there's already a lot to read. it really seems bitboost has already found someone to collaborate.

I don't know them, but the number is encouraging. Tomorrow I will check the list, I'm curious to see what comapnies(but passlfix) they choose to improve their services.
Big names collaborate, and support Bitboost, could not be less. We also remember the Swiss government had sponsored the conference in Zurich on the Blockchain and investments, where he was present TheBlock between the speakers
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh
I think differently in this regard,  of course it might be a limit if PassLfix only has exclusive rights to deliver it's services on Bitboost platform due to the partnership that exist,  however, there are also other companies Bitboost has partnered with, hopefully maybe in the final version of app,  more options would be available for sellers to choose from.

the main concern is due to the exclusive itself: a sole supplier can get a lot of power on you in this way, so I hope they have some other partners for the shipment, no matter of the quality of passlfix.

yes, I was thinking exactly the same. passlfix can be a very good partner, but I hope they will have more choices. for enigmatical there is somewhere a list of bitboosts partners?
Here are the partners and providers of the Bitboost project: PassLfix,  Komodo,  Shapeshift,  Boston Entrepreneurship Centre (BEC),  tinkl.it, CryptoValley, Beyond, Ambisafe, Etherchain.org, Digital Ocean, Crowding.com, Github, etc. Check website for more details

thank you very much for the list! from Komodo to Github I think I know almost nothing, so there's already a lot to read. it really seems bitboost has already found someone to collaborate.

I don't know them, but the number is encouraging. Tomorrow I will check the list, I'm curious to see what comapnies(but passlfix) they choose to improve their services.

this list can be very useful: we can understand a lot of things about the strategies, the needs, the relations and the weaker points I will check tomorrow too.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
yes me too i just waiting to test a beta appilcation...last days of the ico will be no bonus?...

We are a crowd!  Smiley about the bonus, this is the last day you can join the 4% something, but you have less than two hours so you must be fast. Tomorrow the bonus will be over
Activity: 154
anyone have some news about the release of the new beta application? or they are waiting for halloween to make as a sort of trick or treat? someone have some official news? thank you guys!

No communication in this moment from Bitboost, nor by email neither by telegram. The hypothesis of the trick or treat is becoming the most realistic one  Grin Let's see tomorrow.

just 10 days before the end of the ico... I really hope to see it tomorrow. with the app installed in our smartphones/pc we can boost the ico in these final days. it's an opportunity for both us investors and business owners.
ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh
I think differently in this regard,  of course it might be a limit if PassLfix only has exclusive rights to deliver it's services on Bitboost platform due to the partnership that exist,  however, there are also other companies Bitboost has partnered with, hopefully maybe in the final version of app,  more options would be available for sellers to choose from.

Here are the partners and providers of the Bitboost project: PassLfix,  Komodo,  Shapeshift,  Boston Entrepreneurship Centre (BEC),  tinkl.it, CryptoValley, Beyond, Ambisafe, Etherchain.org, Digital Ocean, Crowding.com, Github, etc. Check website for more details

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
yes me too i just waiting to test a beta appilcation...last days of the ico will be no bonus?...

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
why the manager bounty not update list participants bounty ?
scammed ??
Unfortunately the reasons are unknown, hopefully as the ICO ends am sure this will all be sorted out. Try sending a private messages to him ShooterXD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shooterxd-819403
Also follow this thread for Bitboost bounty complaint: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21764762

Pages:
Jump to: