Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 53. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Bounty campaign also lasts until November 9?
Bounty usually ends at the same time when the ICO ends. There are some times when the project team tells it will finish earlier or so... I didn't see anywhere that day sad it will finish earlier so probably last until the end of ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign also lasts until November 9?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would like to join here but i don't really know when will this campaign ends? i am willing to invest some of my money here but no one teaches me about this campaign now that i know it. can someone answer me?
You can visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbbt-bitboost-the-block-decentralized-ecommerce-on-ethereum-blockchain-1836417 for bounty details. The time to invest in Bitboost is now if you missed out on the phase one 13% discount, Phase Two which is currently ongoing would only last for 7 day at currently 0.42 USD per BBT which is 8.696% discount.
Our main sale has begun. It ends November 9th at 14.00 UTC
you have time until 9 November to join the Ico, waiting for you lose the bonuses and the discounts that some prefer.
I am convinced that this is a project not to be missed
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I would like to join here but i don't really know when will this campaign ends? i am willing to invest some of my money here but no one teaches me about this campaign now that i know it. can someone answer me?
You can visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbbt-bitboost-the-block-decentralized-ecommerce-on-ethereum-blockchain-1836417 for bounty details. The time to invest in Bitboost is now if you missed out on the phase one 13% discount, Phase Two which is currently ongoing would only last for 7 day at currently 0.42 USD per BBT which is 8.696% discount.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm sincere ... I joined ICO in the first phase. But I'm still a little reticent. I find the beta very poor. You have to show more ...
Maybe they didn't show much but that's not necessary a bad thing. For me the most important thing is that they are active the show them self and they are giving interviews so they are not scam. They look very serious and maybe the beta is not so good now but I'm sure  they will fix all in time.
Yes, of course it can't be complete that's why it's a beta testing and its still open for changes as this is not the final app of The Block.

OK. But beta testing is very, very poor...
it is a beta, just released, which should operate as the wallet, the exchange, the market, and DEX in general. it is a complex thing to find in the best of ways. BitBoost is a complex project that requires several trials and tests before to satisfy all the requests. I am satisfied for now, I participated in the Ico, I tried the DEX, now wait for the team to continue in their work

ok. I´m waiting for the next step. Smiley Thanks
Certainly it is a beta testing. BITBOOST is a nice project, but it is complex and time-consuming...the team has always been at the height. I have participated in the IICO and are satisfied.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I'm sincere ... I joined ICO in the first phase. But I'm still a little reticent. I find the beta very poor. You have to show more ...
Maybe they didn't show much but that's not necessary a bad thing. For me the most important thing is that they are active the show them self and they are giving interviews so they are not scam. They look very serious and maybe the beta is not so good now but I'm sure  they will fix all in time.
Yes, of course it can't be complete that's why it's a beta testing and its still open for changes as this is not the final app of The Block.

it is a beta, just released, which should operate as the wallet, the exchange, the market, and DEX in general. it is a complex thing to find in the best of ways. BitBoost is a complex project that requires several trials and tests before to satisfy all the requests. I am satisfied for now, I participated in the Ico, I tried the DEX, now wait for the team to continue in their work

me too i try the dex,just waiting for other great results from the team,continue this way you are doing a great job...
The BitBoost team has been working together for years on their blockchain marketplace. We are not talking about a rush-for-the-ICO half-baked idea, but a practical application born of the innovative thinking of some real pioneers, who started coding on the blockchain as far back as spring 2014. They saw a need, and an opportunity. Three years later, The Block is a reality and moving towards beta testing.

I am very happy, finally maybe we will have a project that will use the blockchain in a useful way .
Seeing how much time and work they gave to this project is really impressive and shut's down all those people who think this is a scam or project without value. People should first read the whitepaper and understand how the project should work. Maybe the beta is not so good, but that's the reason why it's called beta so they can fix everything and make a good final product.
to witness the remarkable work, how many hours of development we are bringing forward The Block.
in addition, the team has always been enriched by new components
It is still not the final product, hence lack some of the features many may be looking towards, as errors and other bugs may still be fixed as more features would be integrated to work on The Block. Find it more here https://www.bitboost.net/features.php
I have look the link that you gave, so much features in this app such as fiat payment. I like about fiat payment features, it will make us easly to buy if we deposit with fiat. Items can be  priced in a national currency, and we will know exactly how much we're spending or being paid
That's the excitement this app offers,  not until all these features finally form a whole complete app The Block,  we can never analyse the functionalities, because this will bring it's full potentials to life.  Kudos team
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 350
The BitBoost team has been working together for years on their blockchain marketplace. We are not talking about a rush-for-the-ICO half-baked idea, but a practical application born of the innovative thinking of some real pioneers, who started coding on the blockchain as far back as spring 2014. They saw a need, and an opportunity. Three years later, The Block is a reality and moving towards beta testing.

I am very happy, finally maybe we will have a project that will use the blockchain in a useful way .
Seeing how much time and work they gave to this project is really impressive and shut's down all those people who think this is a scam or project without value. People should first read the whitepaper and understand how the project should work. Maybe the beta is not so good, but that's the reason why it's called beta so they can fix everything and make a good final product.
to witness the remarkable work, how many hours of development we are bringing forward The Block.
It is still not the final product, hence lack some of the features many may be looking towards, as errors and other bugs may still be fixed as more features would be integrated to work on The Block. Find it more here https://www.bitboost.net/features.php
I have look the link that you gave, so much features in this app such as fiat payment. I like about fiat payment features, it will make us easly to buy if we deposit with fiat. Items can be  priced in a national currency, and we will know exactly how much we're spending or being paid

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Could you report on the functionalities of and the experience with the dex? Is it already useable by the normal people?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

ICOrating experts have audited and analyzed the project rating The Bitboost at Stable +. Find the detailed review here  http://icorating.com/project/509/Bitboost/rating
Activity: 434
it's not a scam.... that's only a project without value
What is your definition of 'a project without value' after this then give us your own evaluation of a project with value accompanied by examples.
How can you say Bitboost is a project without value, it's obvious you haven't read the whitepaper or have the slightest knowledge about what The Block is.  For starters, read: https://medium.com/bitboost/introducing-bitboost-4eeb19a32386 and also don't forget to visit https://www.bitboost.net and follow all their social media handles & channels to keep abreast of the latest developments. With all these, am sure you would make informed comments
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: