Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 50. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
guys, have you noticed that they have updated a lot their website? there are a lot of new video with explanations of how bitboost will work. they also have changed this thread's homepage.

I think that in these hard days they felt the need to boost a lot their communication. All the new people that will visit their website or their social profiles must have immediately a great impression of the project!

in the italian thread they posted a lot of link to their youtube videos. some of them are very useful and well done. now I don't remember if they were in italian or in english but I'm sure about the second one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
guys, have you noticed that they have updated a lot their website? there are a lot of new video with explanations of how bitboost will work. they also have changed this thread's homepage.

I think that in these hard days they felt the need to boost a lot their communication. All the new people that will visit their website or their social profiles must have immediately a great impression of the project!
Activity: 140
Anyway guys. How can I see the beta of Bitboost app? There's a link for the download on the site? Is available for desktop (windows) or is just for mobile. Let me know please.

you have to subscribe to the newsletter and send the request via email to this address: [email protected] so you can see it and judge by yourself. there are some contrasting opinions about it.

Thank you very much! Yes, I prefer to see it and judge by myself. I really hope to see it today, it would be very interesting to see also the final product, so we can have a view of what we should expect in the long term!

have somebody been able to test the app and is willing to report us?

I'm writing just now and I hope they will answer me pretty soon. why you talk about "somebody able to test"? I thought it was just a beta for everyone, not a tool for developers...

Maybe is available for just one specific OS? (in that case I hope it's available for iPhone!  Wink) I don't think it's a tool for developers, but a real beta open for users tests.

I think so too, also because of the features listed on their website that are very advanced for an alpha. In that cas I will be happy to report the results of my experience as a bitboost user!  Smiley

It would be of course interesting. I'm checking my email now, but I still don't see Bitboost one, so I should have to wait a bit to begin my brand new Bitboost experience...
Anyway guys. How can I see the beta of Bitboost app? There's a link for the download on the site? Is available for desktop (windows) or is just for mobile. Let me know please.

you have to subscribe to the newsletter and send the request via email to this address: [email protected] so you can see it and judge by yourself. there are some contrasting opinions about it.

Thank you very much! Yes, I prefer to see it and judge by myself. I really hope to see it today, it would be very interesting to see also the final product, so we can have a view of what we should expect in the long term!

I'm writing just now and I hope they will answer me pretty soon. why you talk about "somebody able to test"? I thought it was just a beta for everyone, not a tool for developers...

Maybe is available for just one specific OS? (in that case I hope it's available for iPhone!  Wink) I don't think it's a tool for developers, but a real beta open for users tests.

I think so too, also because of the features listed on their website that are very advanced for an alpha. In that cas I will be happy to report the results of my experience as a bitboost user!  Smiley

I wrote to [email protected] and i'm attending reply to try bitboost on test period, if I have news I'll write here to you.. Stay tuned and go to the moon!

I wrote to [email protected] on friday, I've not checked my email in the lasts hours, but today morning was not yet arrived the anwer. I think is pretty normal with the weekend between!  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
With only 2 days left to an end of this phase of ICO, now it's the right time to expect some big investors seems like a right time to it. This project will change the way we see and use cryptocurrency so i hope more people are seeing that.

Maybe all people included big investors still take concern about bitcoin hard fork. So i think after bitcoin hardfork they will taking profit by buying ico project like bitboost. It's possible because bitboost has brigh future for investment

Yeah, all people take the profit from the bitcoin hard fork and this project will go to the moon. In 2 days all investors buy bitcoin to sell bitcoin gold and buy bitboost.
it looks like the eldorado, the eldorado of the crypto. very well, when we multiply the coin. at this time of generosià,
 I think that the investors that know the projects and they have experience, they are entering into BitBoost
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
With only 2 days left to an end of this phase of ICO, now it's the right time to expect some big investors seems like a right time to it. This project will change the way we see and use cryptocurrency so i hope more people are seeing that.

Maybe all people included big investors still take concern about bitcoin hard fork. So i think after bitcoin hardfork they will taking profit by buying ico project like bitboost. It's possible because bitboost has brigh future for investment

Yeah, all people take the profit from the bitcoin hard fork and this project will go to the moon. In 2 days all investors buy bitcoin to sell bitcoin gold and buy bitboost.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I have joined in social media bounty.

thank you

is a great bounty , twitter is up to date frequently , i love .
i am also on twitter bounty they up date it very frequently,i do a good choice...
Activity: 350

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Bitboost is now listed on https://icohotlist.com as a trending token sale to keep an eye on, hope this helps boost the ICO.
i just take a look,this wil help ico for sure,it will give to project some more visibility,the price in phase two is still good in my opinion...
You are right although, the ico isn't really raking in as much as I expected, figures has been stagnant for days. Hopefully whales can turn things around for Bitboost.
Being added to icohotlist tells us that BitBoost is not a scam project. We knew that but I hope this will attract more big investors. Also started very well but now there is not much hype for no reason. I still think this is one of the bests ICOs out there.
I agree with you,  I think marketing team should brainstorm ideas,  probably strategize on how to hunt down whales and also create airdrop or something to stir up the atmosphere of the crypto-space to attract new investors.
I agree with you, Bitboost is not scam. is a project really serious with capable people. does not exist in the view of the Ico and of the crypto a similar idea,
 and who is in the ecosystem of crypto for a long time, know that you must participate
Of course! Be added to the icohotlist should confirm by giving more guarantees the seriousness of the project and the professionalism and competence of the team. This will also serve to attract other investors more investors.
These publications and newsletters increase more awareness which we believe would help the project. There's just 2days left to buy BBT at 0.42usd which is good before we move into the 3rd phase it becomes more expensive.
Activity: 98
Bitboost is now listed on https://icohotlist.com as a trending token sale to keep an eye on, hope this helps boost the ICO.
i just take a look,this wil help ico for sure,it will give to project some more visibility,the price in phase two is still good in my opinion...
You are right although, the ico isn't really raking in as much as I expected, figures has been stagnant for days. Hopefully whales can turn things around for Bitboost.
Being added to icohotlist tells us that BitBoost is not a scam project. We knew that but I hope this will attract more big investors. Also started very well but now there is not much hype for no reason. I still think this is one of the bests ICOs out there.
I agree with you,  I think marketing team should brainstorm ideas,  probably strategize on how to hunt down whales and also create airdrop or something to stir up the atmosphere of the crypto-space to attract new investors.
I agree with you, Bitboost is not scam. is a project really serious with capable people. does not exist in the view of the Ico and of the crypto a similar idea,
 and who is in the ecosystem of crypto for a long time, know that you must participate
Of course! Be added to the icohotlist should confirm by giving more guarantees the seriousness of the project and the professionalism and competence of the team. This will also serve to attract other investors more investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have joined in social media bounty.

thank you

is a great bounty , twitter is up to date frequently , i love .
Pages:
Jump to: