Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 55. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just read about this project and I am really impressed. I would like to join into the investment.
Could someone help me getting some information?
Cheers
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Bitboost twitter update every day , but facebook not , how come this difference of information? . My no, no criticism just a curiosity Smiley .

Bitbost team can add more promotion for The Block an it will be better to all ico participants. This project looks perfect and more funds for development can come with better promotion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
when the bounty campaign ends please tell me?
Bounty campaign continues throughout the duration of ICO and would end when the token sale ends in November 9th.
bounty campaign continues until the end of the Ico certainly, it could continue even beyond the end ?
if they give me the possibility to continue for me is a pleasure to support BitBoost in this path
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The Bitboost Bounty campaign will continue throughout the duration of BBT token sale and would end when the token sale ends in November 9th.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
new team members
so the bitboost team gets bigger with the arrival of four new competent members...nice news...
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Sale has collected so far about 1.2 million USD. It's a good start, let's see how it goes in the next days until Nov 9th.
This is good, currently discount bonus is reduced to 8.696% but if I may ask where did you get this information of $1.2M because it's not anywhere on the site
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Bitboost twitter update every day , but facebook not , how come this difference of information? . My no, no criticism just a curiosity Smiley .
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Long term investment is a most profitable strategy, and Bitboost are the great e-commerce platform token to my high quality portfolio. It will bring a good profin in the near future.
Sale has collected so far about 1.2 million USD. It's a good start, let's see how it goes in the next days until Nov 9th.
Maybe bitboost can raise more money because they have time some weeks.
Overall this project very good about decentralized e-commerce, if you read white paper bitboost has more advantages than other competitor. That's why people interested to join this main sale
I am convinced that this team is doing a work as meticulous and leaves nothing to chance. the project continues to be enriched by competent technicians. we are in full Ico, and we still have time to participate. I think that Bit Boost will be a great e-commerce
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Maybe bitboost can raise more money because they have time some weeks.
Overall this project very good about decentralized e-commerce, if you read white paper bitboost has more advantages than other competitor. That's why people interested to join this main sale
Activity: 294
BitCoin is the Future!
Only 2 hours left to get 13% bonus
Activity: 350
new team members
the team is enriched still with the developers, and a beautiful social media manager Smiley Bit Boost gave a lot of importance to the team,
it is not the first time you add components, show that the project you want to develop is really important.
    how many are the members of the team ?
Welcome to the new members of the team. The entry of new figures confirming the will of BITBOOST want to become a great project. Come on guys!!

With new member of the teams show this project very strong and interested. I hope the team never give up to do the best for bitboost and we also support bitboost the best decentralized e-commerce
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
new team members
the team is enriched still with the developers, and a beautiful social media manager Smiley Bit Boost gave a lot of importance to the team,
it is not the first time you add components, show that the project you want to develop is really important.
Welcome to the new members of the team. The entry of new figures confirming the will of BITBOOST want to become a great project. Come on guys!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
The whole team of bitboost worked perfectly, I'm happy with this project . Cmon .
BitCoin is the Future!
new team members

I can only tell you many members.
Now, Do you know we are a strong team?
new team members
BitCoin is the Future!
The Bitboost project recently added new team members to further enhance the development of The Block and various marketing and promotional activities for BitBoost. https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-new-team-members-are-here-6319e1c38971 This is the more reason to invest in this innovative project.
Pages:
Jump to: