Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 49. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I want suggest to try the demo to test bitboost.. It is very simple to use and I like so much.. You will receive the installer if you write an email to [email protected]

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

Surely it will look awesome and user friendly, so that new people will easy to understand and not confused how to use bitboost, and more new users will join to try bitboost then this app possible will famous

all the explanation videos that they are doing now are in the same direction, I think. bitboost is in a field that is still too specific and the most part of internet users may find the project more complicate that it really is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I want suggest to try the demo to test bitboost.. It is very simple to use and I like so much.. You will receive the installer if you write an email to [email protected]

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

Surely it will look awesome and user friendly, so that new people will easy to understand and not confused how to use bitboost, and more new users will join to try bitboost then this app possible will famous
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 420
I can see phase 2 ends in less than 2 hours, what's the progress rate of this ico,  how much is raised so far?
After the fork happens,  I anticipate more investors would come in because alot of people intend to make more money from btcgold before investing.

May I ask you something about the fork? Bitcoin price will go down (to increase in a second moment) or it will grow immediately? I did not understand very well how it will work and so which will be the consequences... Thank you!
the fork has occurred, the price of BTC went down a little, the price of BTG is stabilized. this is the situation at this time,
but I hope that there is an ascent of Alt, and increased attendance at the Ico
Yes we hope so too,  alts generally seem that  be on its way up as the btc price declines, what effect it will have on this ICO is quite uncertain, although I would advise to buy more ETH to invest before its becomes too expensive, and also because BBT token price would increase in a couple of days as the discount decreases.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
After the fork happens,  I anticipate more investors would come in because alot of people intend to make more money from btcgold before investing.

May I ask you something about the fork? Bitcoin price will go down (to increase in a second moment) or it will grow immediately? I did not understand very well how it will work and so which will be the consequences... Thank you!
the fork has occurred, the price of BTC went down a little, the price of BTG is stabilized. this is the situation at this time,
but I hope that there is an ascent of Alt, and increased attendance at the Ico

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I think in the end the fork does not use anything, bitcoin I think it can go over 10,000$ now.
Activity: 314

Agree, maybe after the fork and once the chain will be stable, maybe thats the time we see many ico will have many investors, and one of that is bitboost. Smiley
guys, have you noticed that they have updated a lot their website? there are a lot of new video with explanations of how bitboost will work. they also have changed this thread's homepage.

I think that in these hard days they felt the need to boost a lot their communication. All the new people that will visit their website or their social profiles must have immediately a great impression of the project!

in the italian thread they posted a lot of link to their youtube videos. some of them are very useful and well done. now I don't remember if they were in italian or in english but I'm sure about the second one.

whatever it is their problem I don't think is related to communication, that has always been good in every possible meanings. the people that has been there in time has always demonstrated enthusiasm.

of course. and the new situation in crypto ecosystem with a bitcoin strong as never before should naturally increase trust. I just wait for the application, now. let's see if this is great as they say!

I just wonder if there will be a solution for china investors. I really hope they will join the ICO and launch Bitboost directly on the top of the mountain as (I think) it deserves.
about China, I read this article on the attitude of Russia towards the Ico, it seems imminent a decision, and do not seem to want to ban. I believe that the essay will accompany also other politicians of other regions

I hope so. Bitcoin, as we can see in these days, will survive to the ban and can continue to grow... Ban the ICO instead of a serious regulation is a worthless damage to entrepreneurs and innovators.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
guys, have you noticed that they have updated a lot their website? there are a lot of new video with explanations of how bitboost will work. they also have changed this thread's homepage.

I think that in these hard days they felt the need to boost a lot their communication. All the new people that will visit their website or their social profiles must have immediately a great impression of the project!

in the italian thread they posted a lot of link to their youtube videos. some of them are very useful and well done. now I don't remember if they were in italian or in english but I'm sure about the second one.

whatever it is their problem I don't think is related to communication, that has always been good in every possible meanings. the people that has been there in time has always demonstrated enthusiasm.

of course. and the new situation in crypto ecosystem with a bitcoin strong as never before should naturally increase trust. I just wait for the application, now. let's see if this is great as they say!

I just wonder if there will be a solution for china investors. I really hope they will join the ICO and launch Bitboost directly on the top of the mountain as (I think) it deserves.
about China, I read this article on the attitude of Russia towards the Ico, it seems imminent a decision, and do not seem to want to ban. I believe that the essay will accompany also other politicians of other regions
Activity: 154
what we have to do to boost bitboost it's share something very interesting about it. first of all the experience with the beta app. I hope they send me very soon to share my experience!

big investors have for sure a way to move their money if they are motivated. in any case they will join the ico at the end. they do not care about bonus and similar stuff, they want to see something concrete to risk their funds.

in this moment is more likely that some little investors will put their money in here attracted by the idea and from the bonus that can increase a lot the amount they are investing.

big investors have for sure a way to move their money if they are motivated. in any case they will join the ico at the end. they do not care about bonus and similar stuff, they want to see something concrete to risk their funds.

Pages:
Jump to: