Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 71. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so last price at the end of the ico will be around 0,5 usd it will easy pump up after that so 2/3$ is not impossible to reach,just wait to try application...
Precisely $0.46 at the end of ICO, but when it hits exchanges it will definitely shoot up easily even more than $0.6, am confident in this project, it will succeed.

0.46 is good for start .  

I think this coin can reaching $3  after entering exchange because so much people interested in this project and possible will top 30 in coinmarketcap. If you read white paper you can find the comparison bitboost with other crypto e-commerce and bitboost have more advantage, that is why i think the price can reach $3
I also agree with Fajarkus. If you read carefully the white paper that you can better understand the potential of this project and attirere many more investors...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Heres another detailed article about how encryption works on the block: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/how-does-encryption-works-in-the-block/

this is nice article and very helpful.
everyone should read this
Encryption works together with smart contracts. The Block utilizes Ethereum smart contracts to list items for sale, to organize the buy and sell process, to hold escrowed funds, and to allow communication between buyers and sellers. Smart contracts enable a transparent and safe trading process. Messages, mandatory to the purchasing process, are stored on the blockchain. Non-mandatory and private communications can be moved to an off-blockchain platform to reduce costs and improve speed. As all data on the Ethereum blockchain are publicly visible, private communication requires encryption.
The Block uses the elliptic curve Curve25519 for private-public keypair generation. On a high- level summary, each Curve25519 user has a 32- byte secret key and a 32-byte public key. Each set of two Curve25519 users has a 32-byte shared secret used to authenticate and encrypt messages between the two users.             
Advanced encryption standard (AES) is used for data encryption, and one-time private keys are generated for the buy session. One-time keys allow the buyer and seller to share their communication with a third party, e.g. the arbiter, without revealing their private keys. The Block shares private keys for both encrypted communication and Ethereum wallet generation. The private key is stored in the user data folder in JSON format, encrypted with the user’s password.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Heres another detailed article about how encryption works on the block: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/how-does-encryption-works-in-the-block/

this is nice article and very helpful.
everyone should read this
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
so last price at the end of the ico will be around 0,5 usd it will easy pump up after that so 2/3$ is not impossible to reach,just wait to try application...
Precisely $0.46 at the end of ICO, but when it hits exchanges it will definitely shoot up easily even more than $0.6, am confident in this project, it will succeed.

0.46 is good for start .  

I think this coin can reaching $3  after entering exchange because so much people interested in this project and possible will top 30 in coinmarketcap. If you read white paper you can find the comparison bitboost with other crypto e-commerce and bitboost have more advantage, that is why i think the price can reach $3
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
This article https://www.bitboost.net/blog/how-does-encryption-works-in-the-block/ highlights how The Block's encryption works together with smart contracts utilizing Ethereum smart contracts to list items for sale, to organize the buy and sell process, also a one-time private keys are generated for the buy session. One-time keys allow the buyer and seller to share their communication with a third party, without revealing their private keys.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
it seems the application will be released in days. they are working hard with their beta testers. I would like to see it, but bitboost guys shoul share it on their social profiles to collect potential users opinions.

Right! This is another interesting thing. I'm just waiting for the release to show it to some friends that are not in cryptos ecosystem and ask them what they think about it. It is not decisive, of course, but it can be useful.

I think it is great idea!! It is always better to show so,eone and to know their opinion on this case, their position is very important
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

0.46 is good for start . 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
if token value after the end of the ico will reach 2/3$ i will be satisfied,i hope they list fast on some big exchange...
it would be great, it is still too soon to make these accounts, or not ? if you get at this price in a short time I am very satisfied,
starting from the price of the pre-sale and get 2 $ is a big gain Smiley)
At $2/3 profit which is $0.6 is quite a realistic profit assumption from the ICO price of $0.4, if token performs this way in exchanges then there is alot of chance for bigger growth  Grin

thats very realistic, but i tink all investors will got more than that,
so don't miss the Crowdsale everyone
regards
I entered BitBoost for hold and as a long term investment. so I hope I can do much more.
I expect and wish that The Block becomes an e-commerce events in the world scene

Bitboost still possible to become e-commerce in the world scene because if you compare bitboost with other crypto e-commerce, bitboost  has more advantage than others such as fixed fee for listing items and mobile friendly
The Block has the total advantage of being modern, the other of e-commerce are old, are known but are not innovative.
I am sure that anyone who comes to the market with new ideas can win the competition
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

I think so , but need great exchange and very good application .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i miss the presale, when the main sale will begin ?
anyone can tell me about it

The main ICO will begin from October 10th to November 9th, meaning it will last 30 days. It's advisable to buy early and save! BBT will be generated starting at 0.40 USD per token and will end at 0.46 USD per token, using a descending discount.

Maybe is just too early to try to quantify the value of BBT on the exchanges. Bitboost is doing great, but there still are a lot of battles to win. The biggest will be the success, the highest will be the value.
No you got it wrong, $0.4 will be the value of BBT during the ICO because that's the set price by Bitboost team. The price of token would increase as ICO progresses as shown below:
 Phase One (7 days):   Tuesday, 10 Oct - 0.40 USD per BBT - 13.043% discount
Phase Two (7 days):   Tuesday, 17 Oct - 0.42 USD per BBT - 8.696% discount
Phase Three (7 days):   Tuesday, 24 Oct - 0,.4 USD per BBT - 4.348% discount
Phase Four (9 days long):   Tuesday, 31 Oct - 0.46 USD per BBT - no discount
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
it seems the application will be released in days. they are working hard with their beta testers. I would like to see it, but bitboost guys shoul share it on their social profiles to collect potential users opinions.

Right! This is another interesting thing. I'm just waiting for the release to show it to some friends that are not in cryptos ecosystem and ask them what they think about it. It is not decisive, of course, but it can be useful.
Activity: 154
Activity: 140

The main ICO will begin from October 10th to November 9th, meaning it will last 30 days. It's advisable to buy early and save! BBT will be generated starting at 0.40 USD per token and will end at 0.46 USD per token, using a descending discount.

Maybe is just too early to try to quantify the value of BBT on the exchanges. Bitboost is doing great, but there still are a lot of battles to win. The biggest will be the success, the highest will be the value.

the people who have bought them at 0,2$ will make a profit in the end of the ico. the thee will be the great unknown. bitboost will be used by sellers and buyers? just hypothesis now.

Activity: 562
Merit: 101
halo everyone,, bitboost now listed on thetokener.com
https://thetokener.com/ico/bitboost
regards

Sounds great! They they are keeping to prepare the success in the main token sale. I bet that in the next 10 days we will see other website that will list bitboost for the ICO.
I just learnt from Mr Mahone that The Block will be a desktop app, but a web version is under development as well as iOS and Android versions. The beta that starts soon will be macOS, Windows, and Linux. Each item that gets listed in The Block is a separate smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain.
This boosts more confidence amongst investors that the devs and team of this project is dedicated to keep improving and seeking out ways to improve The Block, and publishing in as much as more channels as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: