Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 72. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I just learnt from Mr Mahone that The Block will be a desktop app, but a web version is under development as well as iOS and Android versions. The beta that starts soon will be macOS, Windows, and Linux. Each item that gets listed in The Block is a separate smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
if token value after the end of the ico will reach 2/3$ i will be satisfied,i hope they list fast on some big exchange...
it would be great, it is still too soon to make these accounts, or not ? if you get at this price in a short time I am very satisfied,
starting from the price of the pre-sale and get 2 $ is a big gain Smiley)
At $2/3 profit which is $0.6 is quite a realistic profit assumption from the ICO price of $0.4, if token performs this way in exchanges then there is alot of chance for bigger growth  Grin

thats very realistic, but i tink all investors will got more than that,
so don't miss the Crowdsale everyone
regards
I entered BitBoost for hold and as a long term investment. so I hope I can do much more.
I expect and wish that The Block becomes an e-commerce events in the world scene

Bitboost still possible to become e-commerce in the world scene because if you compare bitboost with other crypto e-commerce, bitboost  has more advantage than others such as fixed fee for listing items and mobile friendly
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
halo everyone,, bitboost now listed on thetokener.com
https://thetokener.com/ico/bitboost
regards
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Here is official article of the main technical features of the bitboost block: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/what-is-the-block-main-technical-features/

This is an interesting article. I read almost the same things on the white paper, but it explain better and clearer the rules, the user experience in particular. Thank you for sharing the link.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
if token value after the end of the ico will reach 2/3$ i will be satisfied,i hope they list fast on some big exchange...
it would be great, it is still too soon to make these accounts, or not ? if you get at this price in a short time I am very satisfied,
At $2/3 profit which is $0.6 is quite a realistic profit assumption from the ICO price of $0.4, if token performs this way in exchanges then there is alot of chance for bigger growth  Grin

regards
I entered BitBoost for hold and as a long term investment. so I hope I can do much more.
I expect and wish that The Block becomes an e-commerce events in the world scene
This is an animation video highlighting the benefits of The block over conventional e-commerce stores, from low listing fees that sellers would enjoy to maximize their profit to the control of privacy buyers would enjoy over who has access to their personal information and alot more.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

regards
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Here is official article of the main technical features of the bitboost block: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/what-is-the-block-main-technical-features/
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I read all every day twitter and facebook news , very good work bitboost for inform the people! .
I'm really impressed how they are doing so far. They are working hard on their project and also working hard on promoting it via facebook, twitter and through the other social media. I'm glad I see all this work from their side!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have a question for bounty signature and avatar :

in this spreadsheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bq3p87026uMaPZq79b2U8Ty-i2JKQm9ENdzY9Mqc-kc/edit#gid=926659341

write stake weeks for reward , I will change the signature on 4 October , the stakes remain paid until that date? .

I read bitboost campaign ends 9 November .
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
While waiting for the beta version.. take a look to The Block explainer video!🚀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3DUWUAeD4M
legendary
Guys check out Bitboost ICO Review from https://royalico.com

Read very good review , explain well .
today it is the scene in Korea, it is the waltz of no and of the prohibitions ? expect some time to understand better.
these news are always the same with changes of trend in the market of the coin
Guys check out Bitboost ICO Review from https://royalico.com getting alot of reviews from online channels as these keeps interests alive for the project and shows its getting more recognized.
legendary
I read all every day twitter and facebook news , very good work bitboost for inform the people! .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I read with great pleasure that Presale has gone well but participating in the bounty facebook campaign I also see that the spreadshet has not been up to date for a long time and is still at week 8: how come? When will it be updated?
Contact the bounty manager ShooterXD for update,  he's probably busy working on other projects too. A private message to him should suffice.
they have a lot of work at this time, it is an intense time for so many projects. also are available and you have to have a little patience.
are also? I waiting for replies that will surely come
Definitely are busy this time of movement. When I made requests, perhaps by sending personal message, I always received a response...
Pages:
Jump to: