Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 73. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I read with great pleasure that Presale has gone well but participating in the bounty facebook campaign I also see that the spreadshet has not been up to date for a long time and is still at week 8: how come? When will it be updated?
Contact the bounty manager ShooterXD for update,  he's probably busy working on other projects too. A private message to him should suffice.
they have a lot of work at this time, it is an intense time for so many projects. also are available and you have to have a little patience.
are also? I waiting for replies that will surely come
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I read with great pleasure that Presale has gone well but participating in the bounty facebook campaign I also see that the spreadshet has not been up to date for a long time and is still at week 8: how come? When will it be updated?
Contact the bounty manager ShooterXD https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shooterxd-819403 for update,  he's probably busy working on other projects too. A private message to him should suffice.
Activity: 672
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

I think so , the potential is very high .

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

If we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). The profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

Yep! I perfectly know about the difficults and I still don't have bought a new house with what I will earn with this investment, but the team seems good enough to go further on.

I think your investment will realy can to buy new home. Bitboost has an more advantage than other e-commerce, so more people will join and it can make the price of BBT high. I also suggest you to buy again this coin if the price down, and you will be rich if you're long term investor

I really hope you are right! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Actually I'm here for this. I'm patient and I can wait till the value will be high enough to go on holiday for an year or to. I've done what I had to do, now is Bitboost turn!
These are all speculations, as much as this project is good and would pay off holding long term after its listed in exchanges.truth is no one know how many % increase it will appreciate, because alot of factors come in place. But so long as it has a working product, devs are constantly improving on it,  then we should be looking at a bright future for it.
I completely agree with you. sometimes we make evaluations with parameters that are not suitable for every single project. we compare one project with another in town don't have nothing if not the blockchain. we have to measure the projects well, and I analyzed good, BitBoost, and is a project of the highest importance
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

If we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). The profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

Yep! I perfectly know about the difficults and I still don't have bought a new house with what I will earn with this investment, but the team seems good enough to go further on.

I think your investment will realy can to buy new home. Bitboost has an more advantage than other e-commerce, so more people will join and it can make the price of BBT high. I also suggest you to buy again this coin if the price down, and you will be rich if you're long term investor

I really hope you are right! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Actually I'm here for this. I'm patient and I can wait till the value will be high enough to go on holiday for an year or to. I've done what I had to do, now is Bitboost turn!
These are all speculations, as much as this project is good and would pay off holding long term after its listed in exchanges.truth is no one know how many % increase it will appreciate, because alot of factors come in place. But so long as it has a working product, devs are constantly improving on it,  then we should be looking at a bright future for it.
Activity: 955
Great, it will bring exposure to the project, I can't wait for the ICO.
For sure this will be more successful in the ICO, pre-ico was a short period but it was successful.

This is a good news! I don't know coinschedule actually (I'm still new in this game) but it seems good that some platforms will list bitboost token for the main sale.

we should explore some website like this. the home page is full of very cool opportunities, an high numbers of icos are listed. I bet we will find something interesting if we just look better...

So it's good that Bitboost will be there in the moment the ICO will start! I'm looking at it, but I can't see BitBoost in the upcoming token sales. I hope they will list there, so a lot of people will be able to join.

maybe it is just because is new, they will list very soon. the most useful thing is that they provide a quick description of the project in the home page, so you don't have to open all the links site by site.

I hope also Bitboost will be listed between gold or silver projects, or it will be lost in the crowd. Some projects look cool, but I think, in some cases they are too much ambitious to be real.

I think that too many projects try to pull off a moonshot. Instead, many of them should try to go step by step and reach for the stars slowly. Sounds also more convincing to investors, but maybe in crypto that's different -.-
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
For sure this will be more successful in the ICO, pre-ico was a short period but it was successful.

This is a good news! I don't know coinschedule actually (I'm still new in this game) but it seems good that some platforms will list bitboost token for the main sale.

we should explore some website like this. the home page is full of very cool opportunities, an high numbers of icos are listed. I bet we will find something interesting if we just look better...

So it's good that Bitboost will be there in the moment the ICO will start! I'm looking at it, but I can't see BitBoost in the upcoming token sales. I hope they will list there, so a lot of people will be able to join.

maybe it is just because is new, they will list very soon. the most useful thing is that they provide a quick description of the project in the home page, so you don't have to open all the links site by site.

I hope also Bitboost will be listed between gold or silver projects, or it will be lost in the crowd. Some projects look cool, but I think, in some cases they are too much ambitious to be real.

they just try to impress a potential investors. but if you open the links to the project you can find the website, the white paper and also some linkedin profiles, so you can judge if the opportunity is real or not...
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

i agree all , i hope at the end of ico bitboost not have a problem with exchange or other .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

Activity: 154
some projects are just too good. I don't think in this moment there are some negative points. the pre-sale has been a success, the team communicates with people here and participates to interviews and conferences. The idea is good. I don't know honestly how to say something negative on this project...  Huh

neither he... we should not give him the satisfaction to make him feel important talking about what he says. we spoke frequently about the difficults, so he's also superficial...
Activity: 350

some projects are just too good. I don't think in this moment there are some negative points. the pre-sale has been a success, the team communicates with people here and participates to interviews and conferences. The idea is good. I don't know honestly how to say something negative on this project...  Huh

Activity: 154

if we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). the profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.
Pages:
Jump to: