Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 74. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

I think so , the potential is very high .

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I think that this thread looks like a sponsored ad-thread. Everyone is excited and get one up on telling why this will be a great success.

Please stay realistic. I hope it was no mistake to invest here.
Frankly speaking I am trying to understand your frustration, no one needs a blind man to tell this is a project worth investing in. Apart from being the first of it's kind in the e-commerce sector, it has other advantages over it's predecessors to mention but a few it's low listing fee of 1usd. If you think this is not worth investing on,  then move on mate and allow those who believe in this project make their decision. This is no force
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think that this thread looks like a sponsored ad-thread. Everyone is excited and get one up on telling why this will be a great success.

Please stay realistic. I hope it was no mistake to invest here.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I have learnt that the Bitboost main sale which starts October 10th would last for just 25days, which is less than a month for most ICOs in recent times,  also pre-sale lasted for few days and was able to rake up that much amount. This spells alot of unique features for this project. I see the BBT token appreciate very fast in value and its price will increase from $0.40 to $0.46 during ICO.

They should not have problem if they raise funds so good as in the pre-sale.  Smiley I don't know how you have done this calculation, but in my ignorance, I think we should wait for the listing on the exchanges to see an increase.
i think,in my opinion the ico will go even better than pre-sale so 25 days will be more than enough to reach hard cap...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
When you have a project where everyone wins, it will be a huge project. In the BitBoost, the stores that will use Bitboost to sell in this e-commerce will win because of this technology and low fee. And the buyers of this e-commerce will win because of this safe place to buy using the cryptocurrency. The pre-ICO was very succcesful with 4,862,878 tokens bought! It is better to support in the ICO in the beggining because of the 13 % discount!
Bitboost has just been currently listed on: https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1048/bitboost-token-sale-for-the-block.html this will boost confidence to invest in this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

Surely the price will above $0.4 .B itboost has an advantage than other decentralised marketplace such as fixed price and mobile friendly. The team will create mobile app so that more users join bitboost so this marketplace will crowded and also your investment will icrease

The mechanism behind the increase of the value is very simple and linear in BitBoost, differentely from other projects. There's no doubt about the grown over 0,40$. The number of buyers and sellers and of the items as well will define the amount of the increase.

Surely the price will above $0.4 .B itboost has an advantage than other decentralised marketplace such as fixed price and mobile friendly. The team will create mobile app so that more users join bitboost so this marketplace will crowded and also your investment will icrease
Review of BItboost token sale, take a look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSkF54mxso
Interesting review on the bit boost token sale and the general overview of the functionalities of the Block talking about how it supersedes traditional e-commerce stores by Africrypt
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
BitBoost The Block Pre - Sale Ended!

very fast Smiley .
I have learnt that the Bitboost main sale which starts October 10th would last for just 25days, which is less than a month for most ICOs in recent times,  also pre-sale lasted for few days and was able to rake up that much amount. This spells alot of unique features for this project. I see the BBT token appreciate very fast in value and its price will increase from $0.40 to $0.46 during ICO.

They should not have problem if they raise funds so good as in the pre-sale.  Smiley I don't know how you have done this calculation, but in my ignorance, I think we should wait for the listing on the exchanges to see an increase.
Bitboost will be using a descending discount during the ICO as shown below:

Phase One (7 days): Tuesday, 10 Oct - 0,40 USD per BBT - 13.043% discount
Phase Two (7 days): Tuesday, 17 Oct - 0,42 USD per BBT - 8.696% discount
Phase Three (7 days): Tuesday, 24 Oct - 0,44 USD per BBT - 4.348% discount
Phase Four (4 days): Tuesday, 31 Oct - 0,46 USD per BBT - no discount

Hope this explains it Redenblack13
I have learnt that the Bitboost main sale which starts October 10th would last for just 25days, which is less than a month for most ICOs in recent times,  also pre-sale lasted for few days and was able to rake up that much amount. This spells alot of unique features for this project. I see the BBT token appreciate very fast in value and its price will increase from $0.40 to $0.46 during ICO.

They should not have problem if they raise funds so good as in the pre-sale.  Smiley I don't know how you have done this calculation, but in my ignorance, I think we should wait for the listing on the exchanges to see an increase.
Pages:
Jump to: