Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 95. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Ok (I start a new conversation). And how did you find BitBoost?

A lot of people in that thread has a BitBoost logo in their avatar. I thought that maybe it was worth a look. I think is an interesting project. You?

Concept is good, but I'm focusing on the interest they are arousing in social media and in the carefulness. Maybe it's good, but I'm still doing my valuation.

these are good points. but in the next months they will have so much work to conveince people to list them products in their markteplace. It's an hard game to reach them trust.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

A lot of people in that thread has a BitBoost logo in their avatar. I thought that maybe it was worth a look. I think is an interesting project. You?

Concept is good, but I'm focusing on the interest they are arousing in social media and in the carefulness. Maybe it's good, but I'm still doing my valuation.

I think eth is ok no ? .

Of course! Cheesy My question is more like: why ethereum and not bitcoin, for example? I'm just wondering about your strategy.

I think because ethereum is the biggest bitcoin's competitor and its value it's still low compared to BTC. They hope for a massive growth in next years

hey! thanks for the answer!

you don't have to thanks Smiley a forum is made to do this!

I have a huge interest in this field and I'm trying to understand something more. Are you new too in cryptocurrency?

Not exactly. I'm just new in this forum. I've invested in a couple of projects. Now I'm valuating BitBoost and a couple of similar company that melt cryptocurrency and e-commerce.

Awesome! May I know (maybe in pvt message) the other companies you're talking about? thank you.

Sure! (better in private) so, now you are looking for an investment?

Yep! A friend has pointed to me another project in a completely different field in this forum. I'm not yet conveinced about it, so I'm looking for something else too.
I think eth is ok no ? .

Of course! Cheesy My question is more like: why ethereum and not bitcoin, for example? I'm just wondering about your strategy.

I think because ethereum is the biggest bitcoin's competitor and its value it's still low compared to BTC. They hope for a massive growth in next years

I have a huge interest in this field and I'm trying to understand something more. Are you new too in cryptocurrency?

Not exactly. I'm just new in this forum. I've invested in a couple of projects. Now I'm valuating BitBoost and a couple of similar company that melt cryptocurrency and e-commerce.

Awesome! May I know (maybe in pvt message) the other companies you're talking about? thank you.

Sure! (better in private) so, now you are looking for an investment?
I think eth is ok no ? .

I think eth is ok no ? .

I think eth is ok no ? .

I think eth is ok no ? .

I think eth is ok no ? .

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I read that the anticipated meeting of Mr Mahone and Coinfund was suspended. Why was the interview with coinfund postponed and when is the date for that interview?
very well we have the date of the pre sale and I am also happy that is was set for mid-September,
I have time to prepare a strategy to enter the Eth, and maybe I can even focus well the ICO to Bitboost which, I think, the most important

Great! I hope you will share it with us! I'm so curious! Best wishes!
We are happy to announce the Bitboost The Block pre-sale date: 18th September! For further informations please read the link below. Stay tuned!

So let's prepare our wallets! It's time to be rich!  Cool Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
We are happy to announce the Bitboost The Block pre-sale date: 18th September! For further informations please read the link below. Stay tuned!

i am happy to know that finally you already have set the date for your presale..
i know it has been a long wait ang long preparation, at last.. almost there. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
very well we have the date of the pre sale and I am also happy that is was set for mid-September,
I have time to prepare a strategy to enter the Eth, and maybe I can even focus well the ICO to Bitboost which, I think, the most important
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Now this is some relief and good news. So we all anticipated for this, countdown begins

Really nice news, I have been following this project for a long time and waiting for pre-sale starts. Bitboost have a good chance to become the top project in crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Now this is some relief and good news for everyone anxious to see this project's token sale take off. So we all anticipated for this, countdown begins. Goodluck to the team.
I think eth is ok no ? .

Sounds great! Awesome! When will it end?
Pages:
Jump to: