Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 90. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Hi guys! I'm just reading about new features and I've a lot of questions about them.

new application / site is already online? Smiley where we can found it?

https://www.bitboost.net/ is the site. But today I can't see demo or testnet online. I hope will be online soon so we can try platform.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
it seems to me that some of them should be useful. the themes a little bit less, but it could be good as well.

My first question is about the filter: in the beginning there is no ranking, so it could be very risky to buy and sell on bitboost.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
it seems to me that some of them should be useful. the themes a little bit less, but it could be good as well.
Hi guys! I'm just reading about new features and I've a lot of questions about them.

No, or better, I don't know. I'm just reading a page on their website about new features.

where is this page? send us the link!

This one: https://www.bitboost.net/features.php as you can see there will be some new features of the new version.
Activity: 140

No, or better, I don't know. I'm just reading a page on their website about new features.

where is this page? send us the link!

Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
 Grin I want to increase my investment in this crypto. I try openbazaar and it is a good marketplace, but I think weak point is a few users that using these platforms.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Bounty is very good on bitboost .
yes the bounty system is very good for this ico,only 6 day left to pre-ico start,great...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Investing in a new coin/token via ICO requires trusting the cybersecurity practices of the company/project

Securecoin Capital just launched a service (in beta) to grade ICO's on their cybersecurity capabilities as part of creating awareness around #CryptoHygiene (https://www.securecoin.capital/cryptohygiene)

Every ICO will be given 1 of these 3 Grades for their cybersecurity capabilities
'A': best in class
'B': average
'F': sub-standard

You can subscribe to the #CryptoHygiene newsletter to get 10-15 cybersecurity grades/week for free (https://www.securecoin.capital/coins)

For members, they have created an on-demand service to request grading specific ICO's that need to be prioritized (https://www.securecoin.capital/gifts)
today to invest, how do we, the users of the Blockchain it takes knowledge and attention to safety. do not just subscribe to the site's Ico and information about safety are always comfortable. in a few days begins Bitboost, and I have also prepared to defend myself from fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
18 september is very close im exciting Smiley .
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
They have already had a pre sale campaign? and how it's gone, if yes?

No not yet, presale is yet to commence but it would start September 18th, we all are looking forward to that date. Stock up your coins now take advantage and buy cheap now.

Honestly I really don't know. I'm checking their website but I can't find anything about it

maybe not. I'm chacking the blog too but I still can't find aything about it.

Honestly I really don't know. I'm checking their website but I can't find anything about it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is the best one. ico's beginning in near, they are about to release the new app and there still a lot of time for bounties! Wink

just a week to the beginning! and almost 50 days for facebook bounty program!

I suppose bitboost crew it's very ecited and enthusiast in this moment, even if focused of operations.
This is the best one. ico's beginning in near, they are about to release the new app and there still a lot of time for bounties! Wink

just a week to the beginning! and almost 50 days for facebook bounty program!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
that's it! finally I'm starting to see the right enthusiasm for this project!

A lot of people here is excited by several days! They're just waiting for the beginning of the ICO.

there was also a big partecipation to the bounty signature campaign, you can see the logo in almost all the threads!

that's right! these guys have raised a very good fanbase here in this forum.

Its a very good project and good team .
Pages:
Jump to: