Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 91. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
that's it! finally I'm starting to see the right enthusiasm for this project!

A lot of people here is excited by several days! They're just waiting for the beginning of the ICO.

there was also a big partecipation to the bounty signature campaign, you can see the logo in almost all the threads!

that's right! these guys have raised a very good fanbase here in this forum.
BitBoost project is a lot of talk about and is attracting a lot of attention and curiosity ! the square market for all of the reach of everyone,
 simple and secure as its competitors
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

A lot of people here is excited by several days! They're just waiting for the beginning of the ICO.

there was also a big partecipation to the bounty signature campaign, you can see the logo in almost all the threads!

that's right! these guys have raised a very good fanbase here in this forum.
Activity: 140

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

just a week to the beginning of the ICO! are you ready to the event?
People wait beta version Smiley .

We do! I f also app is good there will be almost no more doubts about my partecipation in this project!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
People wait beta version Smiley .
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

You will see it in days (indiscretions from the italian thread!)  Wink They will release the beta for the beginning of the ICO, I think.

great news! I really would like to see it!  Cheesy
we are getting closer to the big day ! there is little to give life to this great project, and I want to see the competitors what to invent to stay in front of this

The big day of bitboost will surely be the highlighted days of the ICO scene today, and this project is good to be implemented so im sure that there competitors will watch the real time happening if the ICO days will run.  Grin
Activity: 672

You will see it in days (indiscretions from the italian thread!)  Wink They will release the beta for the beginning of the ICO, I think.

we are getting closer to the big day ! there is little to give life to this great project, and I want to see the competitors what to invent to stay in front of this
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

This update is very interesting, with alot of transformation from original app,  shows team Devs are always working to improve their mistakes, fix bugs and ensure user friendly app.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Bounty is very good on bitboost .
I've already seen bitboost some days ago. it's a good project. the bounties are the same I've seen earlier.

yes. this is one more, that is always good! in the next days or weeks (maybe) they will start new bounties for the user experience.

That's another indiscretion from the same thread. Italian guys at your service, Sir!

That's great! just let me know if the other bounty program will start! I will enjoy it, if I can!

I will too. bounty for user experience it's the kind of program I would like to join.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've already seen bitboost some days ago. it's a good project. the bounties are the same I've seen earlier.

yes. this is one more, that is always good! in the next days or weeks (maybe) they will start new bounties for the user experience.

That's another indiscretion from the same thread. Italian guys at your service, Sir!

That's great! just let me know if the other bounty program will start! I will enjoy it, if I can!

You will see it in days (indiscretions from the italian thread!)  Wink They will release the beta for the beginning of the ICO, I think.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

You will see it in days (indiscretions from the italian thread!)  Wink They will release the beta for the beginning of the ICO, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: