Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 99. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Wow great picture! go Bitboost Smiley . I like this entire project .
yes a very nice foto,the project is expanding,growing...i am glad of that...

Truth be told,  it sure does look a photoshop picture, but then again why go through all the stress to photoshop this to generate more interest or what. 
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

yes a very nice foto,the project is expanding,growing...i am glad of that...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
it seems to me a montage, if you look at the shadows you will see that they are symmetrical, and also observed the particular hands.
according to me it is real !! we are interested in the quality of the project and the Ico and we are here to wait for the dates !!
BitBoost joins TheCryptoValley association in Zug, Switzerland:

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/899560539956883456

This is great,  keep it up team,  constantly linking up with institutions and human assets to strengthen this project is certainly the way to go. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

hey bro...
here, around is full of photoshopper!!!
this is a photomontage..
take look at the color in the center: White...
and then at the color at the right and at the left...
gray...
mmmmmmmmmmm

this photo cherish among the most important of the projects Blockchain, I learned that port well to the presence of Buterin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I want to join social media bounty campaign is still possible, until when ico is over ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
just waiting for the big news the date of the begining of presale...

Me too , any news for price presale , bonus ? Smiley .
in the past I read that there will be a good bonus for the presale. I hope I remember well Smiley
I think that we will have a bonus appropriate to the value of the project

yes what will be the  start price? it will be some kind of bonus for early investors?...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Joined bounty campaign. Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Seems like a cool idea ,waiting for the big news the date of the begining of presale...
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Hi, when will the twitter spreadsheet for bounty campaign be updated? Do we have to continue to make retweet for earning stake or the campaign is finished?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

We are very hopeful and anticipate for the big news coming out this week regarding the ico
I think I know the date this week, now we are approaching the end of the month and are surely preparing the presale

Wow,  really, so what's the date since you already have this knowledge of the date  Grin Tell us please. We can wait for pre-ico to take off
We are very hopeful and anticipate for the big news coming out this week regarding the ico
I think I know the date this week, now we are approaching the end of the month and are surely preparing the presale
I read that facebook wants to implementere a service of buying and selling, a market in the vicinity. perhaps the news is not new,
the fact remains that it will be used a lot by sellers of non-professional, such as young children or those who need to find articles in the vicinity.
Pages:
Jump to: