Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 103. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
NO news, no updates, latest publication on Twitter and Facebook for 2 August. Is the project still alive?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
im follow every day account facebook and twitter but dont upfate with news ? .
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
i just read in the previous page.
the price per token at 0.2 dollar is confirmed?
I mean for the presale..
It could be interesting, to decide how many to invest, know how much will be the price in the ICO phase.
I read it too that is $ 0.20 per token and I believe that is the final price, we are close to the dates for the presale and the ico official

any countdown for the ico starts?
it could be useful if we will could read in OP!
many thanks!!!

No countdown because the dates are not fixed yet, as soon as this is down, the website would reflect the ICO countdown as well as other online media channels
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
I mean for the presale..
It could be interesting, to decide how many to invest, know how much will be the price in the ICO phase.
I read it too that is $ 0.20 per token and I believe that is the final price, we are close to the dates for the presale and the ico official

any countdown for the ico starts?
it could be useful if we will could read in OP!
many thanks!!!
I mean for the presale..
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
I mean for the presale..
Obviously we've got to be alittle bit more patient as we await the full pre-ICO date details, nevertheless, the earlier this is released, the better before it begins to loose steam for intending investors to commit into other ICOs.
expect the exact dates and details ! I am confident because in this project there is the advisor who has also followed other projects that have given life to the excellent ICO, and when there is its presence in a project I know that all will be well
Obviously we've got to be alittle bit more patient as we await the full pre-ICO date details, nevertheless, the earlier this is released, the better before it begins to loose steam for intending investors to commit into other ICOs.
No update yet, we will be notified as soon as the actual date for pre-ICO and ICO dates are resolved and officially released
so there are not official dates for pre-ico,ico,official release...just wait for an official annonce with the exactly dates so one can organize better for an eventual buying campaign...

a lot of "competitors" projects are showing up, it would be great to have ICO details as soon as possible, in order not to loose the leadership in this project.

keep up the good work, dev!

I am very confident that in the next days make us know the exact dates of the sale, even if we are in the middle of August
and in the middle of the fork most important I have complete confidence in the success of the ico
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
No update yet, we will be notified as soon as the actual date for pre-ICO and ICO dates are resolved and officially released
so there are not official dates for pre-ico,ico,official release...just wait for an official annonce with the exactly dates so one can organize better for an eventual buying campaign...

a lot of "competitors" projects are showing up, it would be great to have ICO details as soon as possible, in order not to loose the leadership in this project.

keep up the good work, dev!

Is there any bounty for translation?

Hi
No, there isn't but you for ever translation there is a little tax, of 1$, to pay.

Where did you get this information, kindly drop some reference please. By the way here's also where you can find details on how to participate on the bounty: https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is there any bounty for translation?

Hi
No, there isn't but you for ever translation there is a little tax, of 1$, to pay.
No update yet, we will be notified as soon as the actual date for pre-ICO and ICO dates are resolved and officially released for now we expect the pre-sale to take place mid August while ICO would be September/ October.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

they are personal choices, with the volatility these days on the crypto, I don't bother to give advice.
 there should be a pre-sale in the coming weeks, you can follow the news in the chat international telegram
                                                          https://t.me/BitBoostint
This Ico wasn't clear for me when will be the ICo or the date if there is also a Pre-sale when it will be ? This project have something like what i've read and its continuously developing that's why i got so curious and wanted to know the dates of start.

The pre-sale will start sometime in August while ico will commence Sept/Oct, the actual date has not been released officially yet, but we all hope soonest. By the way you can join the international telegram channel here: t.me/BitBoostint

any update here?
i mean some date more exact instead of " sometime in August while ico will commence Sept/Oct"
thank you !
Apart from privacy, encryption and anonymity which has been trashed out, if buyers run into problems are there provisions made for online customer service to help attend to queries and solve transaction problems when they arise?HuhHuhHuh??
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
At BitBoost we do care about privacy. We believe that our users have the right to control and preserve their personal data, so we do not store any data from them. Therefore, we will be able neither to sell nor use them in any not intended way. Moreover, we have implemented an encryption system to protect all personal data in The Block.

Encryption works together with smart contracts. The Block utilizes Ethereum smart contracts to list items for sale, to organize the buy and sell process, to hold escrowed funds, and to allow communication between buyers and sellers. Smart contracts enable a transparent and safe trading process. Messages mandatory to the purchase process are stored on the blockchain. Non-mandatory and private communication can be moved to an off-blockchain platform to reduce costs and improve speed. As all data on the Ethereum blockchain are publicly visible, private communication requires encryption.

The Block uses the elliptic curve Curve25519 for private-public keypair generation. On a high- level summary, each Curve25519 user has a 32- byte secret key and a 32-byte public key. Each set of two Curve25519 users has a 32-byte shared secret used to authenticate and encrypt messages between the two users.             

Advanced encryption standard (AES) is used for data encryption, and one-time private keys are generated for the buy session. One-time keys allow the buyer and seller to share their communication with a third party, e.g. the arbiter, without revealing their private keys. The Block shares private keys for both encrypted communication and Ethereum wallet generation. The private key is stored in the user data folder in JSON format, encrypted with the user’s password.

BitBoost does not use encryption to promote trade in illegal items or to foster a scam ecosystem but reflects the lessons learned from the mass violations of privacy that have occurred in recent years. A decentralized, blockchain-based system is less prone to theft of personal information. But it needs strong cryptography to protect that data since the data are exposed on the public blockchain.

Moreover, privacy through encryption does not mean anonymity. Users can exchange their personal information as needed through the app. This will be needed for delivery and invoicing purposes, as in any e-commerce service. But, unless other services, at The Block we will not store this data. It will be safely encrypted into the Ethereum Blockchain. As stated in the previous post, we will not control trading process between buyers and sellers. We will just facilitate it in a decentralized and secure way through the blockchain, and encryption is another important feature to achieve this.

love it!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
This week you will announce the launch day of the pre-sale, which will be one of the last days of August? So I read around Smiley.
Jump to: