Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 102. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
One issue people are not focusing on is the need to integrate online customer care services in the block, to assist in troubleshooting technical problems, complaints, delays etc.
you are right an instant help desk for customer care that ride blockhain it would help a lot...
for problems that may arise in the purchase and sale, on the quality of the products, delays in deliveries, there is the system of escrow, instead to technical problems which normally have systems with traditional server / centralized, I believe that the blockchain eliminates many

Trust me, there are still problems which an instant help desk/customer care service would proffer solutions irrespective of traditional systems or decentralized systems.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
One issue people are not focusing on is the need to integrate online customer care services in the block, to assist in troubleshooting technical problems, complaints, delays etc.
you are right an instant help desk for customer care that ride blockhain it would help a lot...
for problems that may arise in the purchase and sale, on the quality of the products, delays in deliveries, there is the system of escrow, instead to technical problems which normally have systems with traditional server / centralized, I believe that the blockchain eliminates many
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
the most important thing is the privacy buyers and sellers are more relaxed knowing that company not tracking them for publicity or other reasons,also low fee and altcoin transactions are good things...
                                 I also find this point very important, privacy and confidentiality
Many users find these trackers, personal data gathering techniques, and spam advertising to be annoying at the very least. Users are no longer tolerating companies that gather, store, and sell their personal information in order to spam them later with unwanted emails and ads. An increasing number of internet surfers use ad blockers. Privacy is a growing concern, and in fact, some people have called ad blockers the biggest boycott in history.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

i think the biggest points are:
1) For Sellers, there is one very low fee for listings and no hidden costs.
2) Buyers will appreciate that our system is entirely private.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Already this project is a success, with the kind of partnerships with reputable outfits (like PassLfix, Shapeshift, BEC, many others and the recent Beyond) the project has aligned itself with, ICO would be sold out.

These brands do not recognize in my country, but to note that this project is serious, because these partnerships reinforce the seriousness of the project
Already this project is a success, with the kind of partnerships with reputable outfits (like PassLfix, Shapeshift, BEC, many others and the recent Beyond) the project has aligned itself with, ICO would be sold out.
Activity: 574
The moment an already existing e-commerce store integrates cryptocurrency in its business affairs not matter how small they introduce it, it would experience a massive boost in their business operations.
personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint   
that in a few days, tell us the exact date of the presale, I repeat, are clear and have no doubt that it will start

thank you so much for this mate.. i guess they are more to be active on telegram.. can you give me an invite link? i cant access the link up there. maybe its restricted in my country.
                         http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO9aD3Zve2u0uxbsg
this is the link to the chat international, if you are interested in a particular room, such as Spanish, Italian, or else ask in the chat
Activity: 364
personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint   
that in a few days, tell us the exact date of the presale, I repeat, are clear and have no doubt that it will start

thank you so much for this mate.. i guess they are more to be active on telegram.. can you give me an invite link? i cant access the link up there. maybe its restricted in my country.
wow this is fantastic !! these partnerships amplify the project !! these synergies raise the quality of the work,
 bringing a great value to the platform for end-users.
i am sure that they hard work on this project and soon give us some good news like dates of pre-ico and ico...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
As much as the heat is on as to when the pre ico and ico dates would be, its best we all be calm and wait for official release. The FUD would lead us no where, If there are amendments, it would be communicated to us all soonest.

Jump to: