Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 116. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
Its IMPOSSIBLE to open a account on bitconnectx.co
Always wrong password or email after activation....

BitconnectX is closed to US citizens, so unless you have a exchange where you can sell, you have to wait and see how things play out. Hopefully, the BCC coin will be rebranded and can be used for other things. Right now, the price is way too cheap to sell. Patience is key!
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
So glad I don't have to see those filthy bitconnect shill videos on youtube anymore.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do not be blinded once again by bitconnect scammers : https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

this news only to soften the situation and try to get BCC to a higher price, so they can sell more on exchange. After all that happened last night, ask yourself, do you still believe to all their words ? I do not ! 123

You can redeem your BCC's at high percentages for a limited amount of time. More details here
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I tried to buy 127 bcc with
$1300 earlier. Spent almost an hour putting up a little at a time on my bid only to be able to buy/settle for 40 coins at $32 each. I had thought i still did the killing because the price was rebounding rapidly - every time I upped the bid, by the time I rearranged the buy and pressed the button, others would've already put in higher bids. Goodness, I thought. Then I went to the movie hoping that it would be around $60 by the time I got back home. To my disappointment it was down to $19. I'ts gone back up to $26 now.

The reason I decided to urgently transfer that money from my bank to Coinbase, buy BTC, transfer it to Coinex and buy BCC before it went back up is (it was $7.20 then) that they were now removing the lending scheme. They alreay hold a big purse and are capable of taking the project forward as a pure coin with a little extra here and there, like an exchange, if they seriously want to. I couldn't get in at $6, certainly couldn't get in at $7.20, but somehow, I have a feeling that it might go a little higher up. Absolutely no idea. Sometimes when one goes down, it keeps going down. Sometimes it suddenly bounces and you're left behind. All the newcomers, please do lots of research before putting new money in. This forum does provide a lot of info, but all of us are very angry here. Do more outside too, I'd say. And best of luck to all of us. Wink

yeah similar thing happened to me, you were lucky to buy some. i feel i missed the dump. lets see what comes next. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

They won´t give it to me. They say the price will be back to what it was before the closure.
i´ll wait one week for further actions

just listen and dance to the vid dude!!  its amazing!!!   you got a good thing!!! no worries!

YEAH WE GOT A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!...IT'S AMAZING... MMMM!! ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Hi ! Can someone explain me why there is people who are still buying BCC ? The price is now going up... thank you Smiley

Yeah gone up 50% in last hour. Maybe people are seeing sense. Who's gonna sell their coins at this price??
Activity: 29
I tried to buy 127 bcc with
$1300 earlier. Spent almost an hour putting up a little at a time on my bid only to be able to buy/settle for 40 coins at $32 each. I had thought i still did the killing because the price was rebounding rapidly - every time I upped the bid, by the time I rearranged the buy and pressed the button, others would've already put in higher bids. Goodness, I thought. Then I went to the movie hoping that it would be around $60 by the time I got back home. To my disappointment it was down to $19. I'ts gone back up to $26 now.

The reason I decided to urgently transfer that money from my bank to Coinbase, buy BTC, transfer it to Coinex and buy BCC before it went back up is (it was $7.20 then) that they were now removing the lending scheme. They alreay hold a big purse and are capable of taking the project forward as a pure coin with a little extra here and there, like an exchange, if they seriously want to. I couldn't get in at $6, certainly couldn't get in at $7.20, but somehow, I have a feeling that it might go a little higher up. Absolutely no idea. Sometimes when one goes down, it keeps going down. Sometimes it suddenly bounces and you're left behind. All the newcomers, please do lots of research before putting new money in. This forum does provide a lot of info, but all of us are very angry here. Do more outside too, I'd say. And best of luck to all of us. Wink
Activity: 4

They won´t give it to me. They say the price will be back to what it was before the closure.
i´ll wait one week for further actions
Activity: 6
Hi ! Can someone explain me why there is people who are still buying BCC ? The price is now going up... thank you Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
First of all to say sorry to all that lost a ton in BitConnect or even less... It's really bad that we still live in corruption even in the crypto world.

Just wanted to ask, because I am not an investor but I have heard rumors that this coin is a scam and so on so on...

The website is ok, I can open it but I can see that the price of BitConnect it is not updated as it should be.

Long story short
Can't you find any of the team or workers through this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

First of all as I have seen the video it totally unprofessional, as this guy whoever he is, he is clearly on drugs and he is screaming like a neanderthal on stage.
As the people behind him, I don't know what to say, dancing with glasses on stage.
I mean as far as I know it should be professional event with asking questions and and giving answers about the future of the coin, and not screaming.

Second maybe you can contact some of their partners who they work with.
https://www.bitconnect.co/our-partners - Find maybe a decent partner and contact them... who knows maybe there are still good people on this planet.

That's all I can offer, hope it helps.
I don't know much as I am not an investor of this coin and I have not followed it through it's period of existence.
I hope everything get's to normal to you people, wish you all the luck.
Activity: 297
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Guys just HODL!! It's a healthy correction! It will come up again. i just bought alot more! Can't wait for next month! We going to daa MOOOOOONNNN!!
Everything okay man!? Or maybe you're too drunk right now? Or addicted to CryptoNick videos?

Please guys, please put yourself in place like potential investors - are they going to seriously invest into BCC?
Activity: 196
StasyQ
So you all yell to sell sell sell

I won't sell and lose 95% of investment... tbh i prefer to risk (small risk I suppose) to lose all the investment than to gain 5%...
It's a hard choice but, am I the only one who thinks this way?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The scam accusation of Bitconnect was released a month ago by Bitcoin news portal. Some did note this consider atin seriously and continued to be dillusioned by the pending platform .today this happened . Very sad indeed.
Activity: 51
after they get all the money, the put the site to maintenance and then close it. It is planned.

F**k bitconnect forever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bitconnect and bitconnect X are both SCAM coins and some people don't learn the first time.
Activity: 13
By the way, I did study mathematics at university so I'm not some idiot and may understand things a bit clearer than most.

I am not surprised that you are studying something -- you can actually phrase a somewhat coherent sentence every now and then. So, keep studying.

But stop giving financial advice, you are just putting more people in the shit.

PS. Don't ever give your instructors/professors your bitcointalk username.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Can someone give me the home Adresses of the BCC development team.

[email protected]
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
a lot of ICO saying that they are the next bitconnect in the commercial so all of them must erase that word from the advertise of their ICO Tongue Tongue
Jump to: