Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 120. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
as far as i see the lending program on the site is still available?
what are happening?

The website is available, but this loan platform does not exist anymore, as reported on the website, it will only serve as a bcc wallet
oh my got, we try together get them under the sun, they should go to jail
Activity: 53
It is over forever the game is over for bitconnect !
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I am really curios what is the total loss. the market cap was 2bill+ for bitconnect but actually that was the value of some coins which were bought and resold  by Bitconnect. the total loss (in $ value) could be so much more.
The price of the coin will not give you your answer. the price of the coin was pure manipulation on there part. they would most days be the only buyers driving prices. and resale at whatever market price they made. they controlled most ll the coins

Is there a tiny chance that BCC will recover or is it certainly over forever?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I am really curios what is the total loss. the market cap was 2bill+ for bitconnect but actually that was the value of some coins which were bought and resold  by Bitconnect. the total loss (in $ value) could be so much more.
The price of the coin will not give you your answer. the price of the coin was pure manipulation on there part. they would most days be the only buyers driving prices. and resale at whatever market price they made. they controlled most ll the coins
Major support at 7300 Resistence at 11500
Another scammer and loser
what are happening?
Wake up and read something. goofball
Activity: 108
the strongest will survive! there will be a new king!
Activity: 5
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

"DOWCONNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!"
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
what are happening?

The website is available, but this loan platform does not exist anymore, as reported on the website, it will only serve as a bcc wallet
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Major support at 7300 Resistence at 11500
My technically analysisies, shows US INVAStirarios! open ended walnut sprout forming over what izzes to bayb a bOLLish apricot seed!!  Roll Eyes I believe this a strong hold, but don't hold it too strong or you may BREAK IT!!!!  Cheesy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahah maybe people held too much Bitconnect and the Bitconnection was lost!!!  Angry Maybe we need to reinstall the connection by connecting all the MisterNODES and MRS.NODES!!!  Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Oh look there's a clear spongey sicsorhate! This is an extremely bowl fish signelli! I suggest a SELL BUY HOLD SELL HOLD strategy, don't get pinched by a wide squeezey fist, if you happen to get picked, you can always open some naked puttercups, I really like options, The more the better Smiley  Shocked  Huh Like coins can only go up or down, basically, where are the squiggly options, when yah really heed em'?  Huh What if coins could move squiggly sqoogley and topsy turvy timpsy,  Shocked I would go all in on TETHIS and TETHERS, they're about to 7th MOON ON JUPITER, if you know what I mean! I want to tall buy all the tethis, and then use all these, once they hit and even and BIG number like 3!!!  Grin Shocked Huh This is the perfect time to go all out on MORE OPSHINS!!!   Grin The more optins the BETTER!.!  Roll Eyes I would like a hoptin, where my daDA FinaLLY LovES Meh!!  Grin Angry I guess I'm dreaming fully uncommitted as DEY SAY! LOOK!!! TIME TO HODLLLOLOL, but NOT TOooOOooOOo TIGHTy!! remimber bitconnecties that BROKKEd becousins  Shocked the HOLDADLERS HODLLLLEYORKie seeee mouch! SELL SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL HOLD!!! we jist MAIDS 1000325666699988 percentile!! what aYYE good buy... good boy???!! DADa?!?! NO HOLD SELL!!! *Good bustyyyyoee! BAG Set! you solt 2 opining!  Roll Eyes Embarrassed Undecided LOAK!! it's a carRote Blue FLAG!!! Grin o wAT Is TimEAAX? NOW! HODLLLERAPPLEJUICE  Grin Grin Grin BUY (DIGGAECUBIES!!! SELL THE DIGAECUBBIES! now use yer capatuLs to Inestopeanutty back in ThE BITYconnecties!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes NOW LENEL ALLS YErBITYCONNECTIES!!  Shocked SO BITY!! just iity!! SO itY!  Grin BERIES BITIES!!@@ NOWz I raches with honey 2 STARE!  Roll Eyes It has lost over 90% in 24hr meaning it is definitely oversold. I thinks that once they find the missing money at the top of the pyramid, some of it will begin to trickle down to us at the bottom  Grin. Trickle. Trickle. Bitconnect money, Tickle to meh, once again. Once the lending is open back up, I want to lend them ALL my coins, even my non-BCC coins, like my mighty TRON  Roll Eyes and my world changing PAC COIN,  Shocked aka the future of the free world. Smiley I could even lend them some of my revolutionary PIE COIN Smiley  Lips sealed EACH BITE is important. How many coins is a whole PIE?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahaha  Shocked I think 11 is a whole pie since that's a number that's bigger than 7 and 7 is definitely not a whole PIE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahahhahaha Smiley Wink >:
Activity: 154
HURRY BUY BUY BUY BITCONNECT IS GOING BACK UP WHALES ARE BUYING BACK AT LOWER PRICE.
Please don't fool another new members with bonzi clear scamming project ..Stay away and be safe

Okay he is saying that BCC is going back up, so why all youtube promoters deleting their videos about Bitconnect?

BCC is history now.......
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
HURRY BUY BUY BUY BITCONNECT IS GOING BACK UP WHALES ARE BUYING BACK AT LOWER PRICE.
Please don't fool another new members with bonzi clear scamming project ..Stay away and be safe

Okay he is saying that BCC is going back up, so why all youtube promoters deleting their videos about Bitconnect?
Activity: 56
1 MILLION BITCONNECT USERS PRICE WILL MOON. WHALES WANTED THIS SO THEY CAN BUY AT LOWER PRICE SO BUY BEFORE YOU MISS OUT AT THIS PRICE YOU WILL NEVER GET AGAIN.

you probably lost quite alot..try getting lawsuits mate
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Very well folks, we were stolen here, but Etherconnect still exists, let's move there!  Grin
Activity: 116
what are happening?
Activity: 154
No way to recover anything anymore if someone claims with newly created account that simply means another attempt to take your money. Be aware of these people. Admit your mistake for pouring money into baseless pyramid/ponzi and next time make research before jumping on any thing which seems too good.

Yes Sir you are right !! Now this BCC will be trading in Sats instead of $ Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Jump to: