Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 123. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
just succesfully withdraw my BTC from Bitconnect.

Dont sell BCC cheap!!! If you sell now your BCC then you will be fooled twice.

how did you do this? how were you able to convert BCC into BTC?

Download a BCC QT wallet or put them onto an exchange that supports BCC

But don't sell there are buyer for this market, Just remember Bitconnect still functions in other countries- Bitconect: Vietnam, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, & Philippines. I bet these guys are buying our BCC cheap and pumping them into there lending platforms.

enjoy the hopium Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
wow I was about to reinvest my whoppping $10 lol and I see this bullshit that happened. I am new to crypto and only read everybody's negative opinion on this project so I invested very little money. But last week when I saw the letter from texas that was time for me to pull out (so I sold my bcc coins) but obviously kept my investment in (because I couldn't take it out) But this is complete bs that I can't sell it now and I'm going to get almost nothing for my investment I put in!!!

You are a senior member and you're new to crypto?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
Guys just HODL!! It's a healthy correction! It will come up again. i just bought alot more! Can't wait for next month! We going to daa MOOOOOONNNN!!

remember I do NOT recommend you to sell your house, and buy a piece of land on the moon.
because maybe you really will go to the moon with $BCC
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I almost cannot believe that this coin could become like this. Did this coin just brought all coins with it? I didn't invest with this bitconnect but as this caused every coin to crash down, other good coins shouldn't go down with it. Bitcoin should come back up to higher price. All honest coins should go back up to higher price. Coins and tokens such as DeepOnion, Ethereum, NEO, XGOX among other good coins should rise up back to higher price because they deserve it.
Omg thats just silly thinking, in no shape or form did bitconnect cause this market correction. go back to sleep.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
But i still don't get who even buys BCC now? It was dropped already to $6 and now is back to $15

I'm Waiting for 1 Sat to buy BCC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
just succesfully withdraw my BTC from Bitconnect.

Dont sell BCC cheap!!! If you sell now your BCC then you will be fooled twice.

how did you do this? how were you able to convert BCC into BTC?

Download a BCC QT wallet or put them onto an exchange that supports BCC

But don't sell there are buyer for this market, Just remember Bitconnect still functions in other countries- Bitconect: Vietnam, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, & Philippines. I bet these guys are buying our BCC cheap and pumping them into there lending platforms.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Guys just HODL!! It's a healthy correction! It will come up again. i just bought alot more! Can't wait for next month! We going to daa MOOOOOONNNN!!

How much BCC give you to PR them at this time?
I will double it just for shut ur mouth.
What a retard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

GENIUS , -95% = healty correction Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Wrote a fucking noob with just 1 post in his profile. Go and fuck yourself on the MOOOON together with bitconnect scammers and your healthy corrections.
100% agree
Activity: 17
I almost cannot believe that this coin could become like this. Did this coin just brought all coins with it? I didn't invest with this bitconnect but as this caused every coin to crash down, other good coins shouldn't go down with it. Bitcoin should come back up to higher price. All honest coins should go back up to higher price. Coins and tokens such as DeepOnion, Ethereum, NEO, XGOX among other good coins should rise up back to higher price because they deserve it.

LOL mate! Best joke of 2018 so far, BCC crashed BTC and the entire market  Grin Grin Grin
BCC crash couldn't even create a ripple (pun intended) in the ocean, if the market was on another trend. Everyone knew it was ponzi
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

That is not a healthy correction, it is just the start of the total doom. Many people will get rekt when the buy the dip, just be careful with an investment into Bitconnect right now. This could go to zero guys, could be one of the biggest scams right now..
somebody try to pump it up and dump again
Activity: 36
I'm so sorry for you guys  BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

That is not a healthy correction, it is just the start of the total doom. Many people will get rekt when the buy the dip, just be careful with an investment into Bitconnect right now. This could go to zero guys, could be one of the biggest scams right now..
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Wrote a fucking noob with just 1 post in his profile. Go and fuck yourself on the MOOOON together with bitconnect scammers and your healthy corrections.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
MORON! when are you guys ever going to learn.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

I love you man!  Grin
That's thinking positive.  Grin
Buy now while cheap. Grin
Activity: 49

I love you man!  Grin
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Bitconnect has lots of cash and I believe they will buy back BCC and prop up the markets.

Sure.. They will buy back BCC... When i will became the president of America.  Grin
You do know that America is a continent... don't you? Smiley

No, I don't you fucking idiot. "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) is a campaign slogan for President Donald Trump. Is he saying Make USA great again? No asshole, he is saying Make America Great Again. Go to your fucking school and come back later again you clueless idiot.
School... no am educated.. not schooled by them. UNITED STATES is a corporation ass hole. United States of America is a country. Read me signature. Trump is just the ceo of that bank acting like our congress. Our congress left in 1789 and then the crown slipped in with a corporation. They called themselves UNITED STATES too fool everyone. Puru is in America too.. for example and Canada ect.. Wake up.
Did you ever hear of made in UNITED STATES ? No.. made in usa yes.
Did they say Trump is president of usa.. no ... president of UNITED STATES yes = ceo.
It's the biggest FRAUD of all time.
And then they formed the UNITED NATIONS inc. to take over every country.

http://annavonreitz.com/

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
wow, heard of the news...fuck these bcc guys.  had i known it was shit i woulda brought it up as i usually do lol.  but i didn't even know about this project or site as it was.  sorry for those who lost.   get into some good coins/projects and make your money back 2018.
Jump to: