Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 126. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
People don't really heed the warnings of others. This is what they get. As for the the new ones, they have just learn a lesson in crypto.
Activity: 280
People still buying this shit?

That is big surprise people still buying this shit which is dead now I think they are dreaming with open eyes to become rich soon but this could be big mistake to keep invest into this scam.

I hope the marketdrop will wipe out those shitcoins like bitconnect. Remember guys, even a big "company" like this scam can drop hard.
Only invest in coins with real use case and real value for the people, neveer buy shitcoins just in hope to ride a wave to cash out quick.
We as investors must not buy shitcoins to enable them to live among other good projects. This money should only go in good projects.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I accept XBY/XFUEL
Hahahahaha what a glorious day  Cheesy

Everybody investing in these HYIP scams deserves this  Smiley Looks like dumb people never die out  Huh

So many warnings yet they keep on buying and promoting this fraud..
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
if you were "deceived" as you say, then you're one stupid motherfucker who deserves to get fraped.

no fucking sympathy here princess.

go back to sucking dick on the street corner like you used to.

I lost money, but at least I have integrity. You, on the other hand, have demonstrated that you are a lowlife troll and bully. You are the real loser here.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

That is big surprise people still buying this shit which is dead now I think they are dreaming with open eyes to become rich soon but this could be big mistake to keep invest into this scam.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
no empathy for greedy fucks.

fucking greedy cunts like yourself enabled this scam to carry on for so long.

you deserve every fucking ounce of pain and shit coming your way.

THIS.

AMEN.
Activity: 171
It is impossible to buy another BCC unless new rules of the game are introduced
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Im sure this will do well now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
marketcap dropping by 3 million every 10 mins (37 million now).....so @ 5.50 price if that keeps ups it will be at 2.50 in an hour and less than a dollar in 2 hours
Activity: 208
2) entire CMC recession:  in 2 days (15.01 - 17.01) Coin Market Cap went down for over 200 Billion $.
So I'm having my black Ceylon tea and persistently thinking, where people lost more money...
Back and forth between fiat and crypto

No one looses anything UNLESS they close their position..or In this case the Coin itself self destructs....most of these Losses are PAPER losses and will be Remade by Strong hands.
BITCCOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCTT
Activity: 203
Now this a real BUBBLE.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
2) entire CMC recession:  in 2 days (15.01 - 17.01) Coin Market Cap went down for over 200 Billion $.
So I'm having my black Ceylon tea and persistently thinking, where people lost more money...
Back and forth between fiat and crypto
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I wonder how long before we hear that the American Youtubers who were actively promoting this scam are in jail.

Grin
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
well well.

am not the one who's bitching about losing money.

you willingly participated in a scam.

looks like it's you who reaped what you sowed.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Correction: I didn't knowingly participate in a scam. I was deceived. There is a difference.
Activity: 309
So it happened.. DisConnect. Naive people who don't like listening others once in a while just learned the hard way. Who was all-in Bitkonnekk, hopefully you learned from your mistakes. Good luck getting your lost money back. It was only matter of time.
Activity: 208
oh hey the only good news is this will free up the Ticker BBC for VER"S scam coin..LOL
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I am really not sure what's happening with Bitconnect coin, I bout few coins when it was $45 and few weeks back it touched $400. I became too greedy and end up holding all my coins, now it's trading around $8. Even thought I have not invested all my capital in BCC, but It's a good lesson for me to believing in BCC blindly.

Hope it will bounce back to make some recovery.
Nope
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Can someone explain to me how to post a gif  please ?

Thanks

Jump to: