Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 130. (Read 384600 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
To everyone holding the bag of BitConnect: Learn to love your bag. It's heavy, but you will find out that it is great reminder not to make mistake like this for the rest of your lives.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
HODL guys, HODL it hard  Grin Grin Grin
This coin was an obvious scam and im glad its going down the sink.
I feel sorry for every investor but let this be your expensive school and dont invest in such scamcoins again!
Not even hardcore-hodling will safe this shitcoin

I've already had very similar expensive school once or twice. And it doesn't mean that there won't be any such mistakes in the future;)
But this kind of mistake should be avoided, if it looks like a ponzi, smells like a ponzi, acts like a ponzi, quacks like a ponzi than its a ponzi...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I feel sorry for every investor but let this be your expensive school and dont invest in such scamcoins again!

I've already had very similar expensive school once or twice. And it doesn't mean that there won't be any such mistakes in the future;)
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
ITS ALL OVER NOW.....
Activity: 1
By the way, brother yang makan dekat sukhumvit semalam ada tak dekat dalam ni? Kawan saya dari azizi squad ucapkan sekalung takziah.

Peace out.

GGWP
Activity: 11
By the way, brother yang makan dekat sukhumvit semalam ada tak dekat dalam ni? Kawan saya dari azizi squad ucapkan sekalung takziah.

Peace out.
English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!

Lol
Activity: 280
Activity: 166
SCAM Project , feel sad for People who say they have lost their entire life savings or can't tell their spouses how much they've lost.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Boiss why are we still here, sell everything you got before nobody buy BCC. Most probably the BCC dev gonna sell all lend token until $0.00. Now before its too late.

Now it's too late imagine where people bought this coin and how dropped this suddenly. But something is better than nothing because no hope left it's declared dead by the dev team.
Activity: 4

Peace out.
English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!
Activity: 52
Losing money in BitConnect can be viewed as a taxation on greed and stupidity. If you're greedy and stupid enough to invest in it, you deserve to pay the price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Peace out.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Boiss why are we still here, sell everything you got before nobody buy BCC. Most probably the BCC dev gonna sell all lend token until $0.00. Now before its too late.
Activity: 3
why price dump???15$
bcc is dead now?? end bcc???

It was a scam and you got scammed. Too bad greedy people made videos to help sucker others into loosing their money.

I was almost convinced after watching the youtube video it's too good to be true.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
I would like to let everyone know I received my loan back in BCC. The site is a little difficult to work with at the moment so be patient. I had over $50k invested with Bitconnect so I happy to have received my capital back.
The BCC exchange is not functional, so you have to move your coins to another exchange such as:
Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, LiveCoin, HitBTC, Novaexchange, and any others that trade BCC.
You could also send your BCC to BitconnectX.
I don't really care about the haters, I only care about the rest of us that invested. Good luck everyone.

Thank you. It's hard to find an adequate person in this chat last days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Don't be fooled again by this team, they are promoting their next scam project, the BitconnectX, don't dare to invest to this new scam project from the same team, eventhough they are going to repay you with their tokens, it will not enough to compensate your investments because due to dishonesty, their tokens are going to dip in terms of pricing and you will not get the equivalent of your investments.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
There was more hype as some friends recommended me this to use their referral link but I never went near this being busy with real projects. The way it was started anyone with mind could make difference. It brought shock and bad experience to new comers.
Activity: 7
Still you could have made a lot of money buying early at 8$ and selling at 430$. This is the ultimate proof that even a shitcoin can give you massive returns.

Buddy, I totally agree with you and that's what I'm telling the people.
If it's a scam it's still ok, the question is how to make a profit out of it.
Simple as that.

Profit in a scam is always loss of somebody else. So you should rather say about your philosophy: If it's a scam it's still ok, the question is how to rob other people.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
in two month you will buy back your BCC for 500+ dollars
Jump to: