Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 128. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

$8.40

might actually go down to a few cents.... Grin

I am one of those people who after investing hard earned money into Bitconnect realized it was a mistake to do so.

I was smart enough to withdraw my daily interest and recovered most of my capital (I have been warning others to do the same), but I am still out about $500.00, because the useless BCC they gave me back in exchange for my Bitcoin is not equal to my initial investment. In other words, Bitconnect robbed me of my valuable Bitcoin.

I appreciate a sense of humor, but this is not a laughing matter. Please try to be more empathetic towards people who lost their money to this scam.  

no empathy for greedy fucks.

fucking greedy cunts like yourself enabled this scam to carry on for so long.

you deserve every fucking ounce of pain and shit coming your way.

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
It came down at $8 but this isn't the bottom where it can stop. Here story is different so hold on your breath and prepare yourself to see it going to dust continuously in next hours and so on after that. This is traveling towards final destination of $0 value in the end.

Why to stop on 0?
The goal is -273!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It came down at $8 but this isn't the bottom where it can stop. Here story is different so hold on your breath and prepare yourself to see it going to dust continuously in next hours and so on after that. This is traveling towards final destination of $0 value in the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

$8.40

I am one of those people who after investing hard earned money into Bitconnect realized it was a mistake to do so.

I was smart enough to withdraw my daily interest and recovered most of my capital (I have been warning others to do the same), but I am still out about $500.00, because the useless BCC they gave me back in exchange for my Bitcoin is not equal to my initial investment. In other words, Bitconnect robbed me of my valuable Bitcoin.

I appreciate a sense of humor, but this is not a laughing matter. Please try to be more empathetic towards people who lost their money to this scam.  
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
sockpuppet of wosch76
Bitconnect investors were brainwashed and thought everyone shouting at this project was stupid. This is falling knife and don't try to catch it else your will hurt yourself. Better stay away few people still are trying to deceive others by saying it will be up again. It is over already.

people just take profits to buy the bitconnectX ICO
https://bitconnectx.co/
Grin Tongue Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
AGM76, you are a very dangerous person. I'll be gentle and consider you the victim of some kind of Stockholm syndrome here, you have my sympathies.

But the idea that you keep defending this, ahem, "project" (and its sister project) with inane things like "they paid 100 days of interest before shutting down" is mind-boggling.

A quick glance at the source code reveal that there was a ~5 million coin premine? The circulating supply right now is ~6.3 million.

So, AGM76, please stop advising people. All trading on the coin should stop or even more people will get hurt. What you are encouraging is dangerous.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Craig Grant
Trevon James
Glenn Arcaro
Crypto Nick
Ryan Hildreth
Roy Murphy
Etc
Etc                SEEK AND DESTROY !! Angry

Watch what you write. This is threat in the real world to the real person, doesn't matter who is this person.
Activity: 19
sorry... what about who's lending on poloniex?... what's the difference?..
maybe a stupid question... but someone can give me a less stupid answer?...
Activity: 208
Bitconnect has lots of cash and I believe they will buy back BCC and prop up the markets.

Sure.. They will buy back BCC... When i will became the president of America.  Grin
You do know that America is a continent... don't you? Smiley

No, I don't you fucking idiot. "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) is a campaign slogan for President Donald Trump. Is he saying Make USA great again? No asshole, he is saying Make America Great Again. Go to your fucking school and come back later again you clueless idiot.
Trump saying "Make America great again" does not make "president of America" a valid title, that office still does not exist. Or maybe I am missing some sarcastic joke here.

OH SNAP don't let TRUMP here that title..President of the Americas..that will be HUUUGE..and Fantastic..Really Really Good...lol
Activity: 126
Back to $1. Bye Bye BitConnect.
Craig Grant
Trevon James
Glenn Arcaro
Crypto Nick
Ryan Hildreth
Roy Murphy
Etc
Etc                SEEK AND DESTROY !! Angry
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

$8.40

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Bitconnect has lots of cash and I believe they will buy back BCC and prop up the markets.

Sure.. They will buy back BCC... When i will became the president of America.  Grin
You do know that America is a continent... don't you? Smiley

No, I don't you fucking idiot. "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) is a campaign slogan for President Donald Trump. Is he saying Make USA great again? No asshole, he is saying Make America Great Again. Go to your fucking school and come back later again you clueless idiot.
Trump saying "Make America great again" does not make "president of America" a valid title, that office still does not exist. Or maybe I am missing some sarcastic joke here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Official websites says: "Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin". I think they will not leave the coin. Everyone can buy small share of it (13$ per coin now!) as an invest... Undecided Roll Eyes

even 1 $ investment is too risky on this scam project ... its over dude
Activity: 58
Official websites says: "Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin". I think they will not leave the coin. Everyone can buy small share of it (13$ per coin now!) as an invest... Undecided Roll Eyes
Not to be Cruel but the Coin has no value WITHOUT the lending platform..so no one should waste any more money with these THEIVES.

Right. But there is lots of coin out there and don't have any lending platform. At least you can use it as a trading tool right now! I bought 1000 bcc from 9.1$ sold it to 41.9$. And still you can trade and waiting for bcc team reaction...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
BCC buyback is bullshit same shit happened during paycoin scam as the ship sinked. lol kinda don't feel sorry you got scammed cause everyone told you it was a scam and because of greed you still participated. You guys need to Chuck this one up as a loss and a valuable lesson learned.

yes i remember the pay coin scum bought @ 12$ and still holding in my bittrex with broken chain and zero value  Grin Grin bcc is next paycoin :v
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wtf....total collapse!!!  Shocked
Not to be Cruel but the Coin has no value WITHOUT the lending platform..so no one should waste any more money with these THEIVES.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
why price dump???15$
bcc is dead now?? end bcc???

It was a scam and you got scammed. Too bad greedy people made videos to help sucker others into loosing their money.

This is in the end of Lending. i have seen almost Lending coin going down today.  Undecided Undecided

Can you summarize them?
forexample: ETHlend from 0.43$ to 0.13$, Lendconnect from 39$ to 7$, REC from 85$ to 1.25$.  Angry
Jump to: