Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 136. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
The project must have gone completely bankrupt as it dropped by 90%. I'm sorry for the investors.

Sorry ? LoL, this was a known ponzi scam, I still can't believe how the fuck it went on for this long.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes it crash completely you can't withdraw bcc it's not working as they promised. I have some bcc and try to withdraw but it stay in pending for more than 6 hours!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wow.. sorry for the people lost their money.

I heard everyone was refunded their BitConnect...so nobody lost money (just the value after selloff).

You can't be that stupid.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I didnt check node is it open?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anybody heard about Lendconnect? What do you think is that another ponzi?
Activity: 4
There was no DDOS for sure, server admins just amulated it.
Why DDOS isn't continue for now and next 5 days to do not let users withdraw their BCC?
And two CAD letters couldn't affect the closure of the international crypto-currency lending program.
What do you think?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good thing this crashed the hardest, if you bought into this then you wanted to be part of a ponzi and you deserve this. Happy new year!
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
BIG TITS MOMMA is always happy when a scam is dusted.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Sad news from Bitconect Sad

Sad news ?> You mean great news !!

People loose money.
You think it's funny?

Of course it's not funny, but it was inevitable.

It is good that the Ponzi ended now rather than dragging on for another year and hurting even more people.
Activity: 65
I will say two of the reasons they gave for shutting down BitConnect don't sit right with me....

Don't close a business purely because of bad PR, if you are still profitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
The project must have gone completely bankrupt as it dropped by 90%. I'm sorry for the investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
What was the main reason for closing the Bitconnect account because there are many people suffering from this coin? Is there any chance that this coin recover it's valued because there might big loss to people who invested in it.
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
I was very curious how long this will last ...lasted too long already in my opinion.

Thanks
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Well, the day everybody knew that would come. I hope that you guys learned something about it.
Activity: 30
FINALLY. its a very good news on early 2018.

So Happy hear bitconnect close (SCAM).

LOL...

Finally, the moneygame was ended.
With bitcoin price drop nearly 50% from the high, BCC cannot effort to give btc to their member anymore

You keep going on about BTC when they only pay BCC. It's true that the correspondingly low BCC price may have made it expensive to pay daily interest but remember they paid about 3 months worth of interest to everyone in one go. I would hold the BCC. They are still retaining some value and they might have some other plans for the coin. They say the coin isn't finished and will be back up to previous levels within six monthns and have a half a billion dollar ICO running.

Did they mention what they will replace lending with to make that huge gain over 6 months?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

With bitcoin price drop nearly 50% from the high, BCC cannot effort to give btc to their member anymore

You keep going on about BTC when they only pay BCC. It's true that the correspondingly low BCC price may have made it expensive to pay daily interest but remember they paid about 3 months worth of interest to everyone in one go. I would hold the BCC. They are still retaining some value and they might have some other plans for the coin. They say the coin isn't finished and will be back up to previous levels within six monthns and have a half a billion dollar ICO running.

Again, Gleb was promoting his own lending platform recently (even claiming bitconnect were moderately successful in his spiel). Maybe he thought better of it due to being in USA as not sure if it's still a thing he's doing.

You may be right, market down turns is when most pyramid schemes fail...even though there is a chance this isn't a pyramid scheme.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

wow.. sorry for the people lost their money.

I heard everyone was refunded their BitConnect...so nobody lost money (just the value after selloff).
Jump to: