Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 133. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
i cant believe some people still buying BCC tokens Roll Eyes
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
BCC coin has no value whatsoever without the lending platform what good is the API for? also, Bitconnect-X will be doomed by having bankrupted the wallets of its Bitconnect lenders. No one will trust them who needs the Bitconnect exchange when one can use Coinbase, Kraken, etc. The excuse about the Texas and NC Cease and Desist order is a real joke. These states are just a minor % of the whole globe that were involved but instead their reputation will follow them, stupid to use the name of Bitconnect-x after the failed Bitconnect, it proves they were Brit controlled scammers all along as they normally do.
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Oh my God,
what has happened? why is the price down so crazy?
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
I feel sorry to bcc investors, I know what it feels like.  Hopefully one positive result of this scam is that investors learned a lot from the current situation and will be more careful in the future when it comes to investments.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Their website is generic trash. Absolutely zero information on the developers.

Why would anyone invest in this?
Activity: 425
so this is the end of bitconnect, i have been following this project for qiuit some time now, lucky i did not invest in it tho.
this turns to the biggest scam on the history of crypto, really feel sorry for those who were in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
People have lot to learn from this epic ending of the scheme which was based on hype and marketing. Unfortunately very few will have lesson and rest will be trying their luck in future the same way. Such schemes go until some certain point and by then recovery chances for late comers are not very encouraging.
Activity: 364
will there be a good exchange rate between bcc and bitconnectx? maybe there is a point to hold this coin and exchange on bccx later

i don't think so. I was wondering about lendconnect, if it was the same like bitconnect? The lendconnect Price is also getting hammered today on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
will there be a good exchange rate between bcc and bitconnectx? maybe there is a point to hold this coin and exchange on bccx later
Activity: 364
PLS ALL MEMBERS CALL THE POLICE!!!

You are funny. Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
One of the top 20 on coinmarketcap now going to 152, this  might be the end of bcc, holders should sell while it has price. I feel so sorry for those new investors of bcc.
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
This video iliustrates everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlDhciUDD0

do a homework next time Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Finally that nightmare has become true of which many people were giving warning. This was inevitable sooner or later was to happen. The worst thing in this lot of middle classed people lost their money in greed to make easy money through this ponzi scheme.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Quite slick how BitConnect paid out in WORTHLESS BCC, that way they can say 'We paid out our investors'.. Semantics, they have given back <10% in a token that is plummeting.. I honestly feel sorry for the Newbie investors that got shafted.. I invested $650.00, even knowing the risks, and now it's worth less than $60.00.. I took the chance and only invested what I could afford to lose.. You win some, you lose some..  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
one of the biggest scams in the history of cryptocurrency glad i didnt put any cent in it

Now I bet all of those people trying to sucker others into Bitconnect feel like idiots.
Not only did you loose your money but your greed helped sucker others into loosing theirs.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
PLS ALL MEMBERS CALL THE POLICE!!!
Activity: 503
one of the biggest scams in the history of cryptocurrency glad i didnt put any cent in it
EXCHANGE DOWN?

MY TRANSACTION STILL PENDING OMFG FUCK YOU SHITCONNECT!

THEY ARE NOT TRANSACTING BUT WAITING FOR THE COIN TO $0 before confirming.
WELL, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED WITHDRAWN BCC YET, BY THE TIME YOU GET IT WILL BE WORTH $0
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
EXCHANGE DOWN?

MY TRANSACTION STILL PENDING OMFG FUCK YOU SHITCONNECT!
Jump to: