Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 167. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
No one forced people to invest in Bitconnect

They could have very well invested in

Control-finance
Bitpetite
Bitplay
Laseronline
Coinreum
Chronium
Apoud
Nexcoin
Hexabot
Elektracoin
Bitbase
Chaingroup
UcoinCash
Ethconnect
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
We are reaching the final destination of this ponzi. Be sure to remember all the people who dragged others into this scheme. Report them to the authorities.

Well you have thousands of people into this I don't know the number but will you include bitcointalk and youtube because they are also posting information about Bitconnectcoin it will take millions of dollars to sue this two big companies and how can you trace the holders and promoters because they are scatter everywhere.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
We are reaching the final destination of this ponzi. Be sure to remember all the people who dragged others into this scheme. Report them to the authorities.

What do you mean?

He's talking about the people who profited from fraudulent behaviour. They brought innocent people into this scam by convincing them it was legitimate. When in fact, all they want is your referral bonus money!!!

Craig Grant
Glenn Arcaro
Crypto Nick
Roy Murphy
Ryan Hildreth
Trevon James
Etc
Etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

What do you mean?
Im waiting for ethconnect and UcoinCash to open
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
This project looks so fcking AMAZING!!!
1% interest per day is GREAT! I will invest ASAP (then i have funds)!
Good luck to DEV

It's  one the successful Ico of 2017 and could become a successful coin in 2010,it could reach to 5000 bitcoin since there are few more days to go before it's over I hope to see this coin on Bittrex one of the top exchange in the industry...

AMAZING PROJECT!
Good Luck to everyone!
See in 2018!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Oh oh, this scam is done and all the pimps are fleeing! They know the authorities are onto them now. I hope they all get what's coming to them!
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY. ABANDON SHIP NOW OR GET WIPED OUT!!!!!! The Bitconnect Ponzi is about to go down and you do not want to get your money stuck in this pile of garbage. Be happy with your profits and take that shit out now!!!!! ALERT ALERT Ship is going down!!!!!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Angry  Angry

Almost everything is going down;  I believe mostly because of the implementation of Bitcoin Futures trading and the blatant attack that has taken place recently against Bitcoin by Bitcoin Cash proponents. In other words, greed is killing the market.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY. ABANDON SHIP NOW OR GET WIPED OUT!!!!!! The Bitconnect Ponzi is about to go down and you do not want to get your money stuck in this pile of garbage. Be happy with your profits and take that shit out now!!!!! ALERT ALERT Ship is going down!!!!!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Angry  Angry
Bcc getting crushed. Lucky i only have loan,  and convert daily to something safe like btc or eth
Activity: 218
Nope... If u invest 100$ in BTC you would get 2k at peak. If u invested 100$ and reinvested all you get about 2.7k in 1 year. So lending still made you more... also do you think BTC will make another 2k% profit next year? Hardly... So where will be better to invest next year Wink

You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

And don't try to predict the future: You don't know where Bitcoin will be in 2018. But here is a reality check for you: There is a high probability that Bitconnect will not be around as long as Bitcoin. It's possible that it might not even be around to see 2019.  

If you are wise, you will withdraw your daily earnings to get back your capital as soon as possible instead of reinvesting it into a platform that could literally be gone tomorrow (learn from what happened with Chain Group).
I can say for sure BTC will not make 2k% in 2018. BTC in no way will be worth 400k next year... BCC paying about 30% monthly is nothing special. So unless all altcoins and BTC drop to few cents I don't see why would they not continue with payouts. You can get such returns using a simple bot and I am sure they can just copy this and be in same profit... There are also plenty of funds that are legit and you send them your money also. Check ICONOMI or TAAS...They make same or even better returns than BCC...
When price of bitcoin goes up price of bitconnect follow him very slow, but when bitcoin go down, bitconnect did the same with speed of light .
If you in bitconnect right now stay in usd in landing it's a safe strategy.
I also drew attention to it. But the BCC is very much attached to BTC, but here the correction is very slow after the price reduction.
But when bitcoin goes down first time at 21 december and go up later bitconnect follow him and increased the price fast but today bitcoin go up with little steps but bitconnect stay at 237$-241$
Nope... If u invest 100$ in BTC you would get 2k at peak. If u invested 100$ and reinvested all you get about 2.7k in 1 year. So lending still made you more... also do you think BTC will make another 2k% profit next year? Hardly... So where will be better to invest next year Wink

You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

And don't try to predict the future: You don't know where Bitcoin will be in 2018. But here is a reality check for you: There is a high probability that Bitconnect will not be around as long as Bitcoin. It's possible that it might not even be around to see 2019.  

If you are wise, you will withdraw your daily earnings to get back your capital as soon as possible instead of reinvesting it into a platform that could literally be gone tomorrow (learn from what happened with Chain Group).
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
When price of bitcoin goes up price of bitconnect follow him very slow, but when bitcoin go down, bitconnect did the same with speed of light .
I also drew attention to it. But the BCC is very much attached to BTC, but here the correction is very slow after the price reduction.
Activity: 476
i think the roadmap and your mission look so very impressing,and maybe need more update about that. when i read the mission of your , you will empower both small and large businesses to make the switch, thats great
Activity: 218
Are you sure? BCC was 0.15$ on 1.1.2017 and it went to 500$, BTC was around 1k and it went to 20k. So BTC made 2000% at peak value, while BCC made over 330.000% at peak value. To me it looks like BCC even if it stays at this price made more profit than BTC...

The price increase of BCC has nothing to do with what I said. I am talking about the returns I have gotten from the BCC lending platform compared to what I could have gotten if I had held my money in Bitcoin instead. I would have been much better off holding the money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Hahaha
Ponzi Shitcoin going down

I cant stop laughing  Grin
Are you sure? BCC was 0.15$ on 1.1.2017 and it went to 500$, BTC was around 1k and it went to 20k. So BTC made 2000% at peak value, while BCC made over 330.000% at peak value. To me it looks like BCC even if it stays at this price made more profit than BTC...

The price increase of BCC has nothing to do with what I said. I am talking about the returns I have gotten from the BCC lending platform compared to what I could have gotten if I had held my money in Bitcoin instead. I would have been much better off holding the money in Bitcoin.
Jump to: