Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 165. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
As i said bitcoin goes up and bitconnect goes up too. But today it happened very fast. Today the BCC/BTC course today is better than month before. Merry christmas and Happy new year!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
BCC up 65% today
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

How many of yous will have popcorn ready when the REVOLUTION starts?
Activity: 151
Thank you. I like you all who sold me their own coins yesterday.
I like you alarmists
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think it's because there's too much volume on the site going on right now. BCC's value is almost $400 as of writing.
Activity: 86
Appeal to the developers! Why do not you want people to trade on your exchange?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Bitconnect is down?
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
realy big thanks to those, who sold me yesterday coins. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
vip
Hi guys,
i am searching for a top promoter.
may one contact me via PN?
thanks

If PN stands for ProNoun, then HE. I look forward to your reply.

It's a typing error. It  means PM, Private Message.

I knew it was a typo, but opted to have some fun. No harm.

I get money stacked in bcc 1.5 coin 2 week earlier it was 600$ now it's 300$. Sell it or wait?

Visit my sig if your seeking another option.
Activity: 159
At current BCC to BTC price ratio any daily % received gets approx. 42% cut when converted to BTC. It means that whatever interest is received in reality it is almost halved if it gets withdrawn as BTC. It is still a pretty good return compared to bank interest, at least in Asia.

BTC could remain under pressure for a while but if it rallies again BCC coin will shoot up as it has done before, so maybe keeping BCC and waiting for BTC recovery may be a better option. Holding BTC coin may not be the best option, it may be better to get ripple XRP or Bitcoin Cash which I wish BitConnect had kept on the exchange it would have helped diversify coins within BitConnect.

In summary, I can't complain, the % is still paid daily. Most likely I will keep the BCC coin or else go into BTC and convert maybe to ripple until things normalize again after year-end profit and wait till he expiration of the 1st Jan 18 futures and see what smart money does?

I have never used the bitconnect referring bonus. I hate sales and I agree now that Bitconnect is already in existence and has raised funds and operating the referring bonus should be dismantled. Instead increase options for more crypto coin exchanges XRP BCH ETH etc.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
BCC moves with BTC. BTC has recently suffered a significant decline in value. This is likely the primary reason why we are seeing a significant decline in the value of BCC.

If you don't like BCC, I can accept that. But fear mongering is NOT acceptable.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I get money stacked in bcc 1.5 coin 2 week earlier it was 600$ now it's 300$. Sell it or wait?

If you are losing fast then sell it fast, bitconnectcoin is an investment form that can grow or fall very fast only those who are strong heart invest in bitconnectcoin it is my opinion that you have not done a research on this coin and just invest blindly without looking at the price history.
Activity: 140

When bitcoin goes up bitconnect go up too. BCC price is very low now, my opinion wait after christmas. I have BCC too and i hope it goes up.
Activity: 92

I would sell that shitcoin ASAP.
Activity: 214

slowly dying ... itz gonna keep dropping....take a look at regalcoin curve......that is the faith of ponzi schemes....it was just a matter of time....

goal:  get in earlier and get out earliest.....lol
Activity: 76
Activity: 7
Hi guys,
thanks

It's a typing error. It  means PM, Private Message.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Hy ты пpям мaляp)))
vip
That fucking ponzi scheme ship is sinking. I recommend all rats to leave the ship.

"Okay, who's the wise guy instructing the rats?"
vip
Hi guys,
thanks

Jump to: