Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 171. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Someone ordered a BCCPAY card?

=========================================

Expensive to order a card but my concern is to understand better how, where can the card be used, I  do not understand how I can use yet.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Jrevon Tames ordered a few dozen.
Activity: 140
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
why the bcc exchange does not withdrawal btc?

I'll go one better. Why don't balls roll themselves uphill?
Activity: 86
why the bcc exchange does not withdrawal btc?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Pays quickly and without problems, earn stable interest  Roll Eyes
2017-12-19 06:42:54 AM    0.00546216
tx fee : 0.0004  Sent to : 1L3U24dRU2xhi8Nahz27DtBmCy5m9yx4fw
Txid : cd877e968d838bca9177a817dc8488b0bcaf0cc333ef51594df5130ef657f3cc

What are you trying to do here?

Scam more people to join. This what referral whores do. They show payments even though each and every payment this guy has received is from other investors.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

What are you trying to do here?
Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
They don't control the price. What you are seeing is likely the result of less people reinvesting into the lending system because they are realizing it is more profitable to hold their money in Bitcoin. The dwindling interest rates of Bitconnect do not motivate us to reinvest. Furthermore, it is wise to withdraw daily to recover your capital. If Bitconnect goes down, you want to recover as much of your capital as you can before that happens.

=================================================

I agree I sort of do the same. Every day (+/-) I transfer USD to BCC and consider whether buying BTC o not. I do not like to reinvest lending every day so I rather accumulate in BCC or BTC wallet until $10100+ and then lend. I thought the staking wallet was the best option while accumulating BCC and I tried sending the BCC to staking wallet but I lost 2 months accumulating BCC coin in the staking wallet and after waiting almost 2 months with matured coins I never received any staking award! and the mining was meager for all the effort and waiting time.

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
Am in love with this project, i never regret participating

Having fallen in love when investing is dangerous because it may be leading to costly divorce. Wink
Everything is operating well with Bitconnect. I just wonder why are they letting the ratio BCC/BTC go down. It seems like the goal is to lower the price of BCC to lure more BTC coins but it hurts on the way out if one sells BCC to buy BTC? I just do not understand why they allow the big drop instead of keeping the line smooth as it was all the way through Oct. 2017. If it keeps going down in 2018 we may get nothing for BCC coin if one is buying BTC. I hope it is a short term issue.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

They don't control the price. What you are seeing is likely the result of less people reinvesting into the lending system because they are realizing it is more profitable to hold their money in Bitcoin. The dwindling interest rates of Bitconnect do not motivate us to reinvest. Furthermore, it is wise to withdraw daily to recover your capital. If Bitconnect goes down, you want to recover as much of your capital as you can before that happens.

I hope you got your capital back. If not, it would be wise to withdraw daily until you do. After that, it's all profit. I have about a month to go.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Trololo is never die)
Activity: 98
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Bitconnect new roadmap for next year is published? bitconnect really big project I actually see with more than 50X in return, so exciting to see how they grow up in the next year  Wink
===============================================================

Everything is operating well with Bitconnect. I just wonder why are they letting the ratio BCC/BTC go down. It seems like the goal is to lower the price of BCC to lure more BTC coins but it hurts on the way out if one sells BCC to buy BTC? I just do not understand why they allow the big drop instead of keeping the line smooth as it was all the way through Oct. 2017. If it keeps going down in 2018 we may get nothing for BCC coin if one is buying BTC. I hope it is a short term issue.

I used to think the same way, but then I understood that it actually doesn't matter as we get USD back anyway, no matter what the BCC/BTC rate is. It changes nothing daily income-wise. Of course, if me measure our income in BTC, this is a big issue, but I stopped worriyng about it as I cannot do anything about it. So as long as BCC is live and running I am happy. Just reinvested 10k Saturday.

PS: BCC coin price actually matters as my lending income was only 7k and the other 3k I got from coin price going up 2 times since I joined the programme.
Activity: 92
Bitconnect new roadmap for next year is published? bitconnect really big project I actually see with more than 50X in return, so exciting to see how they grow up in the next year  Wink

What do you mean when you say "why are they letting the ratio BCC/BTC go down". Are you saying they (bitconnect) control the BCC/BTC price?? 

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It won't come back... This is called an exit scam.  Billions of dollars will just up and disappear like a fart in the wind.

All investments are ponzi scams=>  You work to sell your crap (coin, stock, bond, product, service, social security, medicare, obamacare) to someone else for more than you paid for it.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. You lose credibility by doing that.

It was for a second. Server issues happen. I logged in, did my daily trade and reinvest. All is good.
It won't come back... This is called an exit scam.  Billions of dollars will just up and disappear like a fart in the wind.

All investments are ponzi scams=>  You work to sell your crap (coin, stock, bond, product, service, social security, medicare, obamacare) to someone else for more than you paid for it.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. You lose credibility by doing that.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Back online.
Jump to: