Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 175. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
This is probably the most incredible post I've ever seen. You say bitcoin will carry on growing but bitconnect won't. You say you are not the deluded one?

Even the people behind Bitconnect know their system will fall apart at some point. That's why they have a Risk Disclosure.

Here you go: https://bitconnect.co/terms-of-use/

You put too much confidence into Bitconnect.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
You have to watch the screen every 2 min for 24hrs a day or program a bot  to trade btc.

Bcc has outperformed  btc the last 18 months.  Btc up 40x.   BCC up 1800x

You are deluded. If you knew how to trade, you wouldn't say such things.

Bitconnect will eventually collapse, and BCC will not be worth anything (likely in less than 2 years). The dwindling interest rates are evidence of a failing system.

But Bitcoin will still be standing, stronger than ever before.

Don't get me wrong; I am not wishing ill will on the people who have invested in Bitconnect. I would be happy to see you all make money from this system for the rest of your lives. But it's just not logical to think that this thing can go on much longer. Especially when so many people are compounding their interest.

I believe holding money in Bitcoin will prove to be more profitable in the long run.   

By the way, your math is wrong.

This is probably the most incredible post I've ever seen. You say bitcoin will carry on growing but bitconnect won't. You say you are not the deluded one?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Link to your twitter account: https://twitter.com/diealfer?s=09
Link to your retweet: https://twitter.com/bitconnect/status/938295912186736640
Link to your tweet: https://twitter.com/diealfer/status/940368482092355584
BTC Address: 1GaJuXknXeFc8rbe6koJdzxPnE4cA2msj2

Thx Dev
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
do have to mine with AMD Card? Still compensate for mining or better buy and bitconnect lend?

You have to watch the screen every 2 min for 24hrs a day or program a bot  to trade btc.

Bcc has outperformed  btc the last 18 months.  Btc up 40x.   BCC up 1800x

You are deluded. If you knew how to trade, you wouldn't say such things.

Bitconnect will eventually collapse, and BCC will not be worth anything (likely in less than 2 years). The dwindling interest rates are evidence of a failing system.

But Bitcoin will still be standing, stronger than ever before.

Don't get me wrong; I am not wishing ill will on the people who have invested in Bitconnect. I would be happy to see you all make money from this system for the rest of your lives. But it's just not logical to think that this thing can go on much longer. Especially when so many people are compounding their interest.

I believe holding money in Bitcoin will prove to be more profitable in the long run.   

By the way, your math is wrong.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
But what if we take 1 year (or even 2 years) span?
Personally I believe (if it doesn't crash  Smiley ) that BitConnect Lending with its compound interests can leave BTC behind easily.

Wishful thinking.

Bitcoin will always outperform Bitconnect. People are using Bitconnect like a crutch. It is more profitable to trade Bitcoin, and you can still apply the compounding interest principle while doing it, without having to worry about a shady company closing shop and running away with all your money. Learn to trade Bitcoin.  

It is highly unlikely Bitconnect will be around for another two years. But even if they are, just keep in mind that their Risk Disclosure says they could reduce rates if the program nears an unstable condition. Compounding can only go so far with programs like Bitconnect. Bitconnect will become unsustainable at some point, and the people who have been compounding will most likely lose a lot of money, money that they likely woulnd't have lost had they traded Bitcoin on their own.

You have to watch the screen every 2 min for 24hrs a day or program a bot  to trade btc.

Bcc has outperformed  btc the last 18 months.  Btc up 40x.   BCC up 1800x
Activity: 34
Personally I believe (if it doesn't crash  Smiley ) that BitConnect Lending with its compound interests can leave BTC behind easily.

Wishful thinking.

Bitcoin will always outperform Bitconnect. People are using Bitconnect like a crutch. It is more profitable to trade Bitcoin, and you can still apply the compounding interest principle while doing it, without having to worry about a shady company closing shop and running away with all your money. Learn to trade Bitcoin.  

It is highly unlikely Bitconnect will be around for another two years. But even if they are, just keep in mind that their Risk Disclosure says they could reduce rates if the program nears an unstable condition. Compounding can only go so far with programs like Bitconnect. Bitconnect will become unsustainable at some point, and the people who have been compounding will most likely lose a lot of money, money that they likely woulnd't have lost had they traded Bitcoin on their own.

Agree. I compared BCC Lending with "buy and hold" strategy while BTC day trading is more profitable and more time consuming.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Can you guys open up the site. Somehow I can not see it. I hope they did not took our money and left. Thanks

Wishful thinking.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It is believed that the price of Bitconnect is very high now, it is not suitable to buy now, and the price is more safe to buy at some point.

Not now but this is extremely risky investment I think the model of this business is not suitable. I think better stay away from this if this could start crashing than situation will really panic.
Activity: 34
Many of you say that Bitconnect is ripoff because BTC simply grew up faster.
About 1 month ago many investors complained because BCC coin grew faster.

Chances that it will keep working for 2 years are miserly. But investors had to understand this before participating.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
BCC mining (PoW) has ended only staking (PoS) is available now. Is anybody staking BCC? Is it as they promote (8% a month, next year "only" 7%). What is the optimum size of BCC to get daily PoS reward? 
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
APOUD scam exit after 1 week
Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
BitConnect are happy with fast payments every day, only the negatives of those who do not invest  Grin
2017-12-11 07:51:55 AM   
BTC: 0.007163
tx fee : 0.0004 
Sent to : 1L3U24dRU2xhi8Nahz27DtBmCy5m9yx4fw
Txid : 57a75bd4fb83399ce46a1c3109288969f1fb2feac86cf34ef62a412b86aa706f
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is believed that the price of Bitconnect is very high now, it is not suitable to buy now, and the price is more safe to buy at some point.
Activity: 6
Investing in these coins is really risky because you put all your bitcoin in their hands and hope they deliver on their promised returns. There are other ways to make passive income in crypto while taking far less risk.

Staking coins and masternode coins are held in your wallet on your computer in various ways and is always in your control and in your hands, as long as you keep your wallet up and running you will make passive income supporting the network of the coin.

You can make money with bitconnect sure, but you will thank yourself later in the game for taking on the learning curve of investing in stake coins or setting up masternodes. Good luck

well said. i think anyone who invested in bitconneeeect few months ago would have had more money if they simply kept btc

Where can you make more money than compounding interest payouts in Bitconnect?
Activity: 159
Have you ever traded gold? futures have been manipulating gold for 50 years and now that futures have joined trading in Bitcoin, most likely Bitcoin will now start trading in a boring narrow box range, manipulated range with cheap fiat hedge funds. Lower volatility means less room to make a profit through the buy-sell arbitrage. Time is money but your meager savings cannot compete with the coffers of helicopter fiat money in the hands of Wall Street and its hedge funds. They will eventually dry the bitcoin pond through time and take over. It will be like watching paint dry as money crypto profits fades away! The real key is what will the Satoshi revolution insiders do to protect blockchain and Bitcoin and not be corrupted to futures and Wall Street manipulation games with fiat money?!
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Internesting conversation.

Its an excellent idea to have a robot trade for u that does not involve human emotions.

I wish I discovered Bitconnect sooner. I would have made loads of BTC like this guy Trevon James:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXm7zv14QbM&index=3&list=PLG9YYJ1y_GzQmGLjpXoqF_PfEv2MwPEDs

He started back in April with about a 100, by june he had almost 100k in loans for trading bot

Then turned that to 425k, and then to a Mil...

After seeing and following his videos, I gave the bot $10,010 in loans for 120 days  Cool

According to the calulator after 120 days with the past 6 month average, I'm supposed to make 14.4k profit + my investment
Activity: 84
Interesting, another one of the best  coin,this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
I buying more bitcoinnect and feel great with my plan
Jump to: