Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 173. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Thank you for this Information...
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
More dwindling Bitconnect interest rates coming...

Bitconnect makes a fortune off our Bitcoin and rewards us with crumbs.

Hold your money in Bitcoin! Do not reinvest in Bitconenct!

You are losing value if you reinvest in Bitconnect.
Activity: 49
I got my capital back after 4 months, when do they release the interest or I loose it...

what do you mean? You were supposed to be receiving your daily income every day
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I got my capital back after 4 months, when do they release the interest or I loose it...
Activity: 7
You guys having problem with Web Browser Login Verification? no e-mail has been sent to me.
No they won't "kill it", but if BTC drops to 2k it's still in positive for the year...

It's doubtful we will ever see that price again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can we go upto $1k and can I get some coins pliz....
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
eeverything is ok
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Yes they will. Have you never seen how wallstreet targets stock on a company. It can prosper or go bust... I'm not talking about 1 day or 1 month, but under 1 year sure...

There are too many people involved now for them to do something like that.

It's more likely they will gradually work towards stabilizing it. In other words, I can see them attempting to hinder its growth, and pushing weak hands out. I don't believe they are going to kill it.

No they won't "kill it", but if BTC drops to 2k it's still in positive for the year. Actually more than positive it is still over 100% ROI from January, because BTC was about 900$ Smiley So they don't have to kill it only push it lower and buy it cheaper. Only masses of people who joined the late train will be burned Smiley Hopefully it won't go that far, but you never know the agenda.

Also 40% of BTC is owned by about 1k people, which know each other and can manipulate prices as they fit... Crypto is not regulated so no penalties...
Activity: 102
site start  Grin
Activity: 92
So the site is down for a good 12 hours now for maintenance  Huh

Dont stress. The site will probably come back to encourage people to order their BCCpay cards.

After that, expect another maintenance session and then a 'hack'. Sad

Activity: 144
So the site is down for a good 12 hours now for maintenance  Huh
Yes they will. Have you never seen how wallstreet targets stock on a company. It can prosper or go bust... I'm not talking about 1 day or 1 month, but under 1 year sure...

There are too many people involved now for them to do something like that.

It's more likely they will gradually work towards stabilizing it. In other words, I can see them attempting to hinder its growth, and pushing weak hands out. I don't believe they are going to kill it.
If Wallstreet decides to take down BTC they will...

Do you really think they will make it look that obvious?

If Wallstreet decides to take down BTC they will...

Do you really think they will make it look that obvious?
Wallstreet doesn't trade S.Korean currency... This is manipulation from S. Korea. Most pump n dumps are done by Asian traders...
If Wallstreet decides to take down BTC they will. They have more money than whole cryptocurrenices combined.... Now with futures and leverage we shall see what 2018 brings to crypto...
Activity: 159
I'm too busy with real life to sit around and attempt day trading, as are most others I suspect.

You don't have to be a day trader to trade Bitcoin.

Moreover, I have discovered that by holding my money in Bitcoin rather than putting it in Bitconnect, I am making more profit each month. Bitconnect's inconsistent and dwindling interest rates are crumbs compared to what you can potentially earn from holding your money in Bitcoin. 

You can buy BCC with USD directly on exchange and keep BTC on your wallet, so you make money both ways...

======================================================================

Did you see that flash drop on Bitcoin almost 2000 points in a few seconds. It looks like Wall Street is already started to take a grip on Bitcoin. That is their manipulation sign and do it all the time with gold:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DKjNPe0H/
Activity: 62
17% will be sold for ICO and 83% will be used for development and bounty, it sounds a little bit scary.

After pre-sale of premined 4.8 million (17%)  BitConnect coin, PoW/PoS algorithm will work to issue new coins to BitConnect coin miners and BitConnect coin holders.

Hãy link vào nhóm để khám phá PURA
https://t.me/joinchat/Edvv-QvUV4YP_vko-rAbeg
Activity: 159
Pos is working.

Upon checking on their update, There will be no more POW and only POS is capable to gain more Bitconnect Coin.

Maybe they found out the stabilization of network on POS system. I would say that it is good but it takes days to do staking.

================================================

Staking does not work at all. 70 coins waited unlocked 47 days and never staked a coin! Not worth it is better to Lend the coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Pos is working.

Upon checking on their update, There will be no more POW and only POS is capable to gain more Bitconnect Coin.

Maybe they found out the stabilization of network on POS system. I would say that it is good but it takes days to do staking.

Jump to: