Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 218. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have a question.
For example, I invest 120$ and I can get my money back in 299 days. But for example, if I want to reinvest... that money I'm reinvesting, when will I be able to withdraw it? I mean, with a 0.08% interest daily, for example, I would be able to reinvest at day 12 (10$), then at day 21 (10$ more)... by day 299 I would have 1240$.
How it works to withdraw all the money? I would have to stop reinvesting and wait 299 days more to withdraw the 1240$ or I have to withdraw the 120$ at day 299, then the 10$ at day 311, another 10$ at day 320 and so on?

I would appreciate your help, Thanks a lot!
Each new loan or reinvest is treated like a new loan. That means you'll have your initial investment released after 299 days and every loan after that is a new 299 days. Example: Invest $100, get interest for 10 days. Reinvest $10. You'll get the first loan back after 289 days and reinvestment back after 299 days. I hope that is clear enough.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Is there any pools to mine? i can't find any, please help!
the nethash is too high.. cannot find a block from an hour....... on https://bcc.coin-miners.info we have 3 tera but nethash is now 43 tera.. lol
Activity: 17
I have a question.
For example, I invest 120$ and I can get my money back in 299 days. But for example, if I want to reinvest... that money I'm reinvesting, when will I be able to withdraw it? I mean, with a 0.08% interest daily, for example, I would be able to reinvest at day 12 (10$), then at day 21 (10$ more)... by day 299 I would have 1240$.
How it works to withdraw all the money? I would have to stop reinvesting and wait 299 days more to withdraw the 1240$ or I have to withdraw the 120$ at day 299, then the 10$ at day 311, another 10$ at day 320 and so on?

I would appreciate your help, Thanks a lot!
Activity: 11
Is there any pools to mine? i can't find any, please help!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
One thing has always been sure: everytime someone says BCC is a scam it goes to moon.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Everybody said " Bitconnect scam!" and now, they're thanks for scammer had change they life Smiley
Activity: 223
Bitconnect! this project is appearing real, im still following it up for more prospects

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
People are earning on dashboards and all, but are you able to convert an interest payment directly to BTC?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

You have to convert to bcc then add to wallet then convert to btc.

This isnt Bitpetite or Ethconnect
Activity: 49
People are earning on dashboards and all, but are you able to convert an interest payment directly to BTC?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

reinvest or  sell it for btc u pick. I have had no problem at all with drawling btc from bitconnect btc wallet
Activity: 2
interesting project.. big profit  Grin
Ethconnect:

Error 520

But Westerncoin did go back online just now
Activity: 54
going to invest more money into Bitconnect just so i can see it pass dash LOL , I don't care if its a scam coin or not LMFAO , Bitconnect #6 incoming come on haters lets hear it

At this point, why not, right?!

I think that because there is such a significant number of alts trying to recreate this, there will not be the volume being put towards making the scheme work. There needs to be enough initial velocity to keep things moving.

I am watching ETHConnect closely, though...
Activity: 67
Ah man, this crap is still going on? Well at least I didn't miss it imploding. It's going to be quite the shitstorm:)
Activity: 49
going to invest more money into Bitconnect just so i can see it pass dash LOL , I don't care if its a scam coin or not LMFAO , Bitconnect #6 incoming come on haters lets hear it
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Everyone talks about Bitconnect a Scam

Look at Control-Finance Bitpetite  Hextra  Westerncoin Bitbase

Yes, those are also scams.

They all run such a similar program its amazing people keep falling for it!

For some reason, BCC investors think Bitconnect is different...

The only difference is that its MUCH bigger and there's more money/BTC involved.

"Hello, Investards. There's a new, improved lending crypto in town."
~Pacilla, your hun.
BCC has been around 1 year thats why it has legitimacy so far
Activity: 92

Look at Control-Finance Bitpetite  Hextra  Westerncoin Bitbase

Yes, those are also scams.

They all run such a similar program its amazing people keep falling for it!

For some reason, BCC investors think Bitconnect is different...

The only difference is that its MUCH bigger and there's more money/BTC involved.

Look at Control-Finance Bitpetite  Hextra  Westerncoin Bitbase
Activity: 9
Crypto world is crazy
Everybody knows this is pure ponzi, still everybody invest in it.
Market cap is 2 000 000 000....
I am sure MANY people got very very rich with this... funders, first investors, ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

$2500 when btc hits $15k

Keep laughing...

I am

Accumulating.
Jump to: