Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 220. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It is amazing to see BCC crawling near ETH, So vitalik creation in danger now.One more month and BCC can take over 2nd place in Market capitalization. Anyone noticed that it is only BCC which is thriving in this bloody altcoin market.

wtf are u talking about?
 ETH   $28 829 875 568     
BCC   $1 795 570 224

Huh? lol  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Very simple, there are many more buyers of BCC than sellers. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It is amazing to see BCC crawling near ETH, So vitalik creation in danger now.One more month and BCC can take over 2nd place in Market capitalization. Anyone noticed that it is only BCC which is thriving in this bloody altcoin market.
Control-finance ran away after 4 months.

Bitpetite just Ran away after 4 months too.

But then again  neither of them had a coin.
Activity: 37
SCAM

lol..it does has scam characteristics.. but some really got back their capital and does get their daily earnings..but how long it going to last..nobody know..

And most important i want to know how they fund their 1% daily interest to investors.

BCC is nice..it can POW/POS + lending + trading that the price fly so high in just 1 year.

I believe is the lending program + staking that boost the demand of this coin.

But a very little small investment of $100 to test it out is fine..

I will not waste my money.

Pure SCAM, the only difference is that it has blockchain

Every time someone shout here that BCC is a SCAM the price goes up. Keep shouting.

When I fall, I'll laugh a lot.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SCAM

lol..it does has scam characteristics.. but some really got back their capital and does get their daily earnings..but how long it going to last..nobody know..

And most important i want to know how they fund their 1% daily interest to investors.

BCC is nice..it can POW/POS + lending + trading that the price fly so high in just 1 year.

I will not waste my money.

Pure SCAM, the only difference is that it has blockchain
SCAM

Alot of people bought the ico  at $ 0.15 last year.  Then maybe FOMO some bought Regal coin at $0.85
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

they use bcc of other lenders.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22977450

Use bcc of lenders mean us? For staking purpose? And also they are exchange to and charge 0.25% commission so another source of income

yes i mean new lenders. they pay the interest rates for the people that lent before basically. (albeit they only get "paid" the bcc once they hit the transfer button, read my old post).   as soon as they dont get enough new lenders, it will begin to collapse. they dont payout the interest rates from staking their 5,5M premined coins (i mean, essentially they could that but why would they use their own if they have enough idiots that continue to lend), staking is just generating more bcc for them which they can sell for btc.

Ah i see so basically is mlm unless they do also fund it with staking if not with no new lenders soon it will die
Activity: 65

Use bcc of lenders mean us? For staking purpose? And also they are exchange to and charge 0.25% commission so another source of income

yes i mean new lenders. they pay the interest rates for the people that lent before basically. (albeit they only get "paid" the bcc once they hit the transfer button, read my old post).   as soon as they dont get enough new lenders, it will begin to collapse. they dont payout the interest rates from staking their 5,5M premined coins (i mean, essentially they could that but why would they use their own if they have enough idiots that continue to lend), staking is just generating more bcc for them which they can sell for btc.

Activity: 65

SCAM

With 1% daily profit (that you keep reinvesting every day), you would become a BILLIONAIRE after 5 years with a $100 investment. You would have $7.7 billion to be exact.

Initial investment : $100

Daily return on investment : 1.01

Days : 1825

Value at the end of investment : 77000291277

After 10 years the $100 investment would have grown to.. and hold on to your hat... $592.944.857.206.943.000.

That is 592 quadrillion dollars from just a $100 investment, or around 3.000 times as much money as the approximately 200 trillion dollars we have in circulation in the world today. This is obviously not sustainable, and if you can't see that, then you deserve to get scammed.

Hi bambarmia,

That’s a great post!  I have found this world to be full of people who won’t listen to wisdom and reason.  Let’s remember, it’s not so long ago witches were being burned at the stake for turning the milk sour.

Galileo was imprisoned for life for proving the Copernicus theory that the earth rotated around the sun.  His judges, the inquisition, -supposedly wise and educated judges -  were simply not prepared to listed to another opinion than their own.

At least these days we can publish what we think anonymously on the net, and the worst that can happen is getting flamed or sworn at by some equally anonymous trolls.

Most people have to learn the hard way.  It’s the way of life.  Mummy says to child, “don’t put your finger in the candle flame.  It will hurt you.”   Child puts finger in flame, and bursts into tears.  Child learns lesson not to put finger in flame, but does not learn the lesson to listen to mummy.  So the world will continue.

Eventually when we are old and wise we start to listen and learn from others, and thus reap the benefits of avoiding life’s pitfalls.  You and I will never change the mind of those who have chosen to believe in the dream.  Maybe that’s for the best because we will be relatively better off compared to them.  They can be our slaves.

Anyway, many thanks for doing the maths on this to prove that it will come to an end, sooner or later.

For me it ends when the world runs out of fools with any money.   I guess the more fools they ensnare, the less there are still to catch.  Given the size already achieved, they must have got all the easy catches.

The sad part is they are doing this with door to door salesmen in places like Indonesia and Vietnam.  Many poor housewives won’t have the education to assess the risks.  I feel sorry for them.   The salesmen, who, for the most part, don’t know it’s a scam, will be blamed and put on trial.  The patsies who gave out their referral codes on youtube and social media will be charged with illegally promoting a ponzi-scheme and of having no securities licence.    

The con-men at the top will get away scot-free, because they are impossible to identify.

LOL...if this lending program can seriously last more than 5 years then there will be many many billionaire around ..

I am curious where their income source come to support this 1% daily interest rate? if by just referral soon it will come to and end..
Activity: 22
Merit: 8
With 1% daily profit (that you keep reinvesting every day), you would become a BILLIONAIRE after 5 years with a $100 investment. You would have $7.7 billion to be exact.

Initial investment : $100

Daily return on investment : 1.01

Days : 1825

Value at the end of investment : 77000291277

After 10 years the $100 investment would have grown to.. and hold on to your hat... $592.944.857.206.943.000.

That is 592 quadrillion dollars from just a $100 investment, or around 3.000 times as much money as the approximately 200 trillion dollars we have in circulation in the world today. This is obviously not sustainable, and if you can't see that, then you deserve to get scammed.

Hi bambarmia,

That’s a great post!  I have found this world to be full of people who won’t listen to wisdom and reason.  Let’s remember, it’s not so long ago witches were being burned at the stake for turning the milk sour.

Galileo was imprisoned for life for proving the Copernicus theory that the earth rotated around the sun.  His judges, the inquisition, -supposedly wise and educated judges -  were simply not prepared to listed to another opinion than their own.

At least these days we can publish what we think anonymously on the net, and the worst that can happen is getting flamed or sworn at by some equally anonymous trolls.

Most people have to learn the hard way.  It’s the way of life.  Mummy says to child, “don’t put your finger in the candle flame.  It will hurt you.”   Child puts finger in flame, and bursts into tears.  Child learns lesson not to put finger in flame, but does not learn the lesson to listen to mummy.  So the world will continue.

Eventually when we are old and wise we start to listen and learn from others, and thus reap the benefits of avoiding life’s pitfalls.  You and I will never change the mind of those who have chosen to believe in the dream.  Maybe that’s for the best because we will be relatively better off compared to them.  They can be our slaves.

Anyway, many thanks for doing the maths on this to prove that it will come to an end, sooner or later.

For me it ends when the world runs out of fools with any money.   I guess the more fools they ensnare, the less there are still to catch.  Given the size already achieved, they must have got all the easy catches.

The sad part is they are doing this with door to door salesmen in places like Indonesia and Vietnam.  Many poor housewives won’t have the education to assess the risks.  I feel sorry for them.   The salesmen, who, for the most part, don’t know it’s a scam, will be blamed and put on trial.  The patsies who gave out their referral codes on youtube and social media will be charged with illegally promoting a ponzi-scheme and of having no securities licence.    

The con-men at the top will get away scot-free, because they are impossible to identify.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
What is the interest rate on staking returns?
Activity: 50
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
Activity: 5
Guys, what do you think will happen with Bitconnect after hardfork of BTC in November?
What could be the worst expectations?
for BTC   and BCC LOL
Theoretically it doesnt matter how high it goes because lenders have to buy the coin to make the loans out to receive the interest.

If as lender wanted to loan $1000 and the coin price was $10 they would have to buy 100 coins then lend them at the $1000 translated value, and thats what bitconnect pays you back in usd.

If the coin was $1ooo they only have to buy 1  coin in the market to make the same $1000 loan.

The key is they dont take cash, you have to buy the bcc to lend out. thats why the price has gone up from .15 last year.

Ya therefore there always demand there for btc cause of this lending program.
Jump to: