Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 221. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Theoretically it doesnt matter how high it goes because lenders have to buy the coin to make the loans out to receive the interest.

If as lender wanted to loan $1000 and the coin price was $10 they would have to buy 100 coins then lend them at the $1000 translated value, and thats what bitconnect pays you back in usd.

If the coin was $1ooo they only have to buy 1  coin in the market to make the same $1000 loan.

The key is they dont take cash, you have to buy the bcc to lend out. thats why the price has gone up from .15 last year.

Activity: 404
Merit: 253
How did this nonsense get so high?!
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
I see Livecoin added BCC on their exchange, I wonder there are so many coins for which exchanges are charging money from Developers to get their coin on their exchange on the other hand how exchanges pick some shady coin impulsively without having a thought.
https://t.co/ulpSRRXuEK
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
What are your guarantees for your investors? What is your MVP? Have you executed any KYB/KYC procedures?

Guarantees?   Lol.   Rumors are Bitpetite just Ran away
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
i got this coin so early, thank for bitconnect!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ya this coin came out about 1 year only and it reach USD230 per coin indeed is a good one.

I feel the price of the coin is tied to the demand for the coin because of the lending platform. so I feel the value will continue to grow in the near future.

BTW, if you plan to join bitconnect please send me a PM and ask for my link. I am happy to offer my help to all my referrals.

And I too would recommend only investing with bitcoin that you are willing to lose. (just in case) Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

ya this coin came out about 1 year only and it reach USD230 per coin indeed is a good one.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yes i am aware of the risk and anytime it will just disappeared as the daily interest really too good and i have also search more info on what income source they to fund all the interest to investors too.

This program i think less than a year too. Basically i just give it a try of 100 dollar to test it out. Even max i willing to put is USD1k only not more than that too.

Yeah, that's a reasonable approach. $1000 invested will amount to around $10/day of interest. If you begin by withdrawing the interest every day you will have your initial investment back in about 100 days. Do you think the platform will last another 100 days? Go ahead.

Ya I have been reading and searching more info and understand the risk of it so just put the among that i can afford to lost but i just start off with a 240usd and see how it goes.
Activity: 56
What are your guarantees for your investors? What is your MVP? Have you executed any KYB/KYC procedures?

I don't speak for Bitconnect (they only seem to communicate via their site www.bitconnect.co), but I can tell you that the founders are anonymous, the investors are anonymous, there are no "KYB/KYC procedures", just blind faith.
Yes i am aware of the risk and anytime it will just disappeared as the daily interest really too good and i have also search more info on what income source they to fund all the interest to investors too.

This program i think less than a year too. Basically i just give it a try of 100 dollar to test it out. Even max i willing to put is USD1k only not more than that too.

Yeah, that's a reasonable approach. $1000 invested will amount to around $10/day of interest. If you begin by withdrawing the interest every day you will have your initial investment back in about 100 days. Do you think the platform will last another 100 days? Go ahead.
Activity: 76
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This scammy ponzi Titanic ship will sink, with all it's greedy and stupid passengers very soon.
I came across this bitconnect lending program so is this program really working??

And how long this program last?? since it will locked from 120 days to 299 days..so need to need anyone get back the payback principal amount?
I wouldn't recommend investing a huge amount (even though I did), these types of lending platforms is very risky. Crypto currencies as a whole is not for the faint of heart, this is even worse because you totally let go of control of your money. The site can shut down tomorrow and disappear without a trace. That said, lots of people have gotten their principal back. Just search Youtube for "Bitconnect capital release" and you'll see proof (if a video is sufficient proof to you). I get my initial investment back in about a week from today. I hope the site is still there by then. Good luck.

I came across this bitconnect lending program so is this program really working??

And how long this program last?? since it will locked from 120 days to 299 days..so need to need anyone get back the payback principal amount?
I wouldn't recommend investing a huge amount (even though I did), these types of lending platforms is very risky. Crypto currencies as a whole is not for the faint of heart, this is even worse because you totally let go of control of your money. The site can shut down tomorrow and disappear without a trace. That said, lots of people have gotten their principal back. Just search Youtube for "Bitconnect capital release" and you'll see proof (if a video is sufficient proof to you). I get my initial investment back in about a week from today. I hope the site is still there by then. Good luck.

Activity: 61
I am really puzzled about BCC... it seems to me a bomb ready to explode (like many other coins yes, but this is special). 120% or more annual ROI can mean only hyperinflation... but then i see that the maximum supply is almost reached? And what then?

Seriously, I don't want to FUD, but can you help me understand? May be you've got a useful link to explanations?
Activity: 36
I think this BCC scheme will continue till the middle of next year around June 2018 then it will collapse.

Anyways lot of people who got in during its ico price which was i think somewhere around 10 cents and invested $1000 already would have now become millionare....Lucky guys....

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
All of you are beyond silly. Any coin can crash in value. How does that mean it's a Ponzi? Bitconnect only have to pay people in BCC tokens and they have ridiculous amounts that currently stake 8% per month (compounded) and have not even touched their reserves. Even Gleb can admit when he looks at the richlist that many addresses with massive amounts of BCC haven't been touched for six months and are happily staking huge amounts.

Are people trying to say they will run out of BCC tokens to pay people? When in fact they can pay every single person back their capital invested NOW AT THIS MOMENT and not even go into their reserves. Obviously if people sell it all at the same time it will crash, but that is the same as bitcoin. The paradox is that when BCC is sold in huge quantities, BTC should rise, which prevents BCC to even fall that much.

If they are short of BCC tokens in some distant future, then remember they won't have to pay everyone at once. How exactly are they going to crash and burn or collapse ?
Activity: 36
Can someone with valid proof please explain how this is a ponzi scheme? Do we need to look up the definition of ponzi scheme here? I've been getting paid daily, I've had no issues, I've had zero problems.  I guess getting paid daily is a problem.  Most of the haters are probably people who don't have money to invest. Where else can you make 140% ROI? Plus you get your initial investment back.  You want to buy coins and sit around daily waiting on the next big news to move your coin, go ahead.  Time is money, bitconnect pays daily.  Reinvest or buy more crypto daily from the profits generated.  It's really simple.  Better yet, transfer your earnings to a bitpay card and live off bitconnect.  Its actually a pretty nice life really!

Not a proof but a 100% matching precedent:

The idea of running a ponzi scheme with the simple but exciting argument of a magic trading bot is not new.

In 2002 there was Dieter Behring (there is a wikipedia article, altough most of the information is in german) who claimed that he himself wrote a piece of software that makes a yearly profit of 47% by automatically trading stocks. He collected 1,2 billion with his not even legally registered hedge fond.

The ponzi crashed in 2004 when investors tried to take their money out, and Behring was arrested for scam. The lawsuit is still ongoing today. The overall financial dammage is 800 million. In 2016 an inferior court sentenced Behring to more than 5 years prison but the judgement is still not valid and there is a chance that Behring is acquitted by the final instance because of an earlier procedural error.

If an imposter like Behring can collect 1,2 billion in 2002 then I feel certain that in 2017, with 170 billion in crypto, BitConnect can go to more than 10 times of its actual market cap with ease. But I would bet that it will crash, the only question is when.

This sounds almost like that HYIP Control Finance.  They put out weekly "trading reports" that alleged to show when they traded the funds that people gave them.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I think this BCC scheme will continue till the middle of next year around June 2018 then it will collapse.
Jump to: