Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 222. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Will Bitconnect Coin still planing to listed on Bittrex Exchange im still waiting for the good news  Smiley

They are going on HitBTC tomorrow, I think it's called. Much bigger than Bittrex.

Higher volume on HitBTC yes. Goodluck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Where can I find a up-to-date roadmap for this?

I googled bitconnect roadmap and the link showed up: https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
I do not know if you follow the appereance of EHTConnect. DO you have opinions about that in comparision with Bitconnect? Some say it is scam attemt.. thoughts?

There is conclusive proof that it is linked to mmm.co which was apparently a $10billion dollar Ponzi scheme but I don't know anything about it. Not sure what the mmm.co domain was used for but it was registered since 7 years ago and recently copied bitconnect's website (google site:mmm.co)  before launching ethconnect.

Ethconnect.com was linked to mmm.co and was registered before .co and had the same ethconnect logo on it (so must be related to mmm.co).  Not sure what mmm.co was about or if it was really linked to that supposed Ponzi.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Where can I find a up-to-date roadmap for this?
BCC Market Cap:
$ 1922758303

Bitconnect have that market cap on their site...so it should be in 7th place? Coinmarketcap don't include some of the coins they say aren't in circulation.

By the way, the 'music video album launch' is part of the roadmap for October. Would a PONZI really go that far Tongue
Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I do not know if you follow the appereance of EHTConnect. DO you have opinions about that in comparision with Bitconnect? Some say it is scam attemt.. thoughts?
Will Bitconnect Coin still planing to listed on Bittrex Exchange im still waiting for the good news  Smiley

They are going on HitBTC tomorrow, I think it's called. Much bigger than Bittrex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_eUQgMyJY

I wonder if that music video is gonna be a chart topper Tongue

All this money flying through the air can't be sustainable.
Activity: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi,

I want to ask if I can recover an account which was hacked by a scammer. Actually the account is not mine, it's my friend's. He's just a newbie to the market and a scammer smell the prey, he built up the trust by giving my friend some basic knowledge about crypto and then introduce him to Bitconnect Lending system.

Then my friend provided all info related to the bitconnect account:
- Password
- 3 private questions

After the scammer got those 2 info, he quickly logged in my friend's account and enable the 2fa code and codecard. My friend can no longer log in into his account anymore. But he still have the email (and email password) which is used for registered bitconnect account, and also the phone number is his own phone number. I emailed Bitconnect support team but got no response so far. So I come here to seek an answer for this case. Is there anyone who's been in this situation? I need your help.

Regards,

Give me your email username and password I will tell you
Activity: 5
Hi,

I want to ask if I can recover an account which was hacked by a scammer. Actually the account is not mine, it's my friend's. He's just a newbie to the market and a scammer smell the prey, he built up the trust by giving my friend some basic knowledge about crypto and then introduce him to Bitconnect Lending system.

Then my friend provided all info related to the bitconnect account:
- Password
- 3 private questions

After the scammer got those 2 info, he quickly logged in my friend's account and enable the 2fa code and codecard. My friend can no longer log in into his account anymore. But he still have the email (and email password) which is used for registered bitconnect account, and also the phone number is his own phone number. I emailed Bitconnect support team but got no response so far. So I come here to seek an answer for this case. Is there anyone who's been in this situation? I need your help.

Regards,
Activity: 96
Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017
With 1% daily profit (that you keep reinvesting every day), you would become a BILLIONAIRE after 5 years with a $100 investment. You would have $7.7 billion to be exact.

Initial investment : $100

Daily return on investment : 1.01

Days : 1825

Value at the end of investment : 77000291277

After 10 years the $100 investment would have grown to.. and hold on to your hat... $592.944.857.206.943.000.

That is 592 quadrillion dollars from just a $100 investment, or around 3.000 times as much money as the approximately 200 trillion dollars we have in circulation in the world today. This is obviously not sustainable, and if you can't see that, then you deserve to get scammed.

That's how many became millionaires in Bitcoin too
Activity: 12
With 1% daily profit (that you keep reinvesting every day), you would become a BILLIONAIRE after 5 years with a $100 investment. You would have $7.7 billion to be exact.

After 10 years the $100 investment would have grown to.. and hold on to your hat... $592.944.857.206.943.000.

That is 592 quadrillion dollars from just a $100 investment, or around 3.000 times as much money as the approximately 200 trillion dollars we have in circulation in the world today. This is obviously not sustainable, and if you can't see that, then you deserve to get scammed.

I am 100% sure that it will go down. But the question is when it will go down? And how big marketcap BCC will have? How big impact it will have on all cryptocurrency market? Its just not some kind of shitcoin that its ranked 800, but its shitcoin in Top 10 and with marketcap of 1.6 billion$. And I still believe that it can reach 10 billion $ marketcap. So as soon as it will go down all media will be writing about this shit and at the same everyone will say that cryptos are SCAM. So i dont care how much investors will lose ( because its really dumb investment right now), but how all market will react to this crash.
Activity: 84
does anyone here, succesfully mining this coin...?

The difficulty is high right now and there's a lot of mining pool mining Bitconnectcoin, this is the reason why the marketcap is very high, they have people mining it, staking it and lending it people buy and sell this bitconnectcoin continously, and we cannot argue with success.

i read on their website, this coin can mine just with GPU and CPU,
so, why the diffculty become more hight..?
i thought, if we can use GPU or CPU to mine this coin, the diff wan't not really high,, am i wrong,, ? CMIW

also i see on their explorer, the block created less than 10 minutes, and the reward, was 10 BCC per block, worth $2000 every 10 minutes,
that's why, i wanted to mined this coin..

but till now, i'm still confused, how to connected my worker on their pool with my wallet,,
does anyone here, can explained it..?
or anyone here know where the topic is talking about mined this coin,,

It's using the scrypt algorithm and so completely pointless to use GPU's and CPU's due to the fact ASICs will outperform them by so much. Lots of people with L3's are mining it hence the increased difficulty.

So GPU and CPU mining is useless on this coin? The website needs updating as it's misleading.

Jerry Power will disagree that ECHs are not mineable, albeit he'll be high as a kite when he says it.

who's Jerry Power ??
and why ECH ??
Activity: 56
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

8 years ago Bitcoin was only worth $ 0.0025
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Retard's reply: Of course it's not sustainable for Bitconnect ALONE. That's why I'm investing in as many of the 1,000 clones as possible. I now have my grandma and baby sister investing in this lending crypto coin shit. Check out my new ride, paid for via lending cryptos:

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Activity: 48
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 28
People, get out while you still can! Invest in some real cryptocurrencies. I can't believe that people can get so greedy, that they just ignore the uselessness of this ponzi scheme. Sooner or later this will evaporate as it always does. If you're not convinced by the latest BitConnect Smart Card event video, I just feel sorry for you.
Jump to: