Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 260. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Give me some nodes please!
Nodes:

addnode=70.180.198.252:9239
addnode=91.64.85.241:9239
addnode=1.229.177.22:9239
addnode=213.136.92.147:9239
addnode=109.141.37.177:9239
addnode=67.205.133.63:9239
addnode=202.30.113.77:9239

Thank you!
Activity: 145
Nodes:

addnode=70.180.198.252:9239
addnode=91.64.85.241:9239
addnode=1.229.177.22:9239
addnode=213.136.92.147:9239
addnode=109.141.37.177:9239
addnode=67.205.133.63:9239
addnode=202.30.113.77:9239
Activity: 230
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
this is interesting. the alt markets are so unpredictable. how did this became top 20, top 10 coin... grats dev team.
Activity: 145
I want to stake my BCC, I downloaded the wallet, send coin to the wallet, encrypt the wallet and unlock the wallet but already 20 days no interest come to my wallet. What's wrong with my wallet?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

"BCC is at U$135. I'm goin' all in! Thanks to all the retards in the world,
this amazing token is nowhere near its peak."

Investard: Team BitConnect, what happens when the planet runs out of people to invest in this scheme?
Team BitConnect: We already thought of that. We'll merely let everybody open a second account, thus there'll be twice as many investors as before buying BCC so to continue its sustainable climb.
Investard: That makes perfect sense. I'm now going to the BCT thread and try explaining that to all them BitConnect naysaying trolls.
Team BitConnect: Good luck in your quest. Meanwhile, here's a coupon code for 10% off for the new Flat-earth map.
Investard: What's a map? Is that an APP for men only? Will there be FAPPs?
Team BitConnect: We like you! If you loan us another U$1,000, you'll earn a mystery bonus.
Investard: I love a good mystery like why is grass green and why do I still wet the bed? Speakin' of grass, I think it's been over 24 hours since I last used my medical card at the dispensary. Truckin!

Gleb - You are like the star in this thread.  Every time I see your post, I see an effort. Keep it up. You make this thread on fire.

Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Investard: Team BitConnect, what happens when the planet runs out of people to invest in this scheme?
Team BitConnect: We already thought of that. We'll merely let everybody open a second account, thus there'll be twice as many investors as before buying BCC so to continue its sustainable climb.
Investard: That makes perfect sense. I'm now going to the BCT thread and try explaining that to all them BitConnect naysaying trolls.
Team BitConnect: Good luck in your quest. Meanwhile, here's a coupon code for 10% off for the new Flat-earth map.
Team BitConnect: We like you! If you loan us another U$1,000, you'll earn a mystery bonus.
Investard: I love a good mystery like why is grass green and why do I still wet the bed? Speakin' of grass, I think it's been over 24 hours since I last used my medical card at the dispensary. Truckin!

Gleb - You are like the star in this thread.  Every time I see your post, I see an effort. Keep it up. You make this thread on fire.
vip

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Everything is again working fluently on the platform (no more delays, glitches, or downtimes). Working deposits and withdrawals (BCC, BTC, BCH)... The price grew rapidly to the level it was before the crash (on 24th of August)... People pay off their negative balances... Everyone on the platform is happy... They can easily efford to pay off all the lenders immediately... The coin has an ingenious, unique model... But of course it's a scam and ponzi. Yeah, right. And yeah, I'm already on a boat. Relaxing on vacation.
How do you know that they could easily afford to pay off all the lenders immediately? They are not transparent with this kind of information. Only way you could know that they can afford to pay off all the lenders is if you blindly trust them without them providing any evidence, knowledge or information. Being positive is generally great, but being too positive is ignorance and ignorance is evil, the only good is knowledge.

After 10 or more pages of debate this is the result $133.64 (4.19%)
0.02912080 BTC (4.57%)..

Cheesy Cheesy let's rest for a while and enjoy our profit, next round hopefully it will be next week, let's call our friend even newbies who will scream this is a ponzi and the boat is sinking I'm looking at $200 so I can trade some of my profit

What you are failing to understand is that this kind of ponzi scheme can last for several years, there have even been hedge fund ponzi schemes worth tens of billion of dollars that have lasted for several years. Even OneCoin ponzi scheme lasted for several years and still going on even though several countries have declared OneCoin a ponzi scheme but there is still dumb enough OneCoin cult followers who think OneCoin is legit after all of this. BitConnect token could go to 0$ and their website close down for years and Airstriker, AGM76 and other BitConnect cult members would still be here convincing people that BitConnect is not a scam.

Meanwhile, from the desk of I'm Going All In!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v45-iv8oNYc
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Everything is again working fluently on the platform (no more delays, glitches, or downtimes). Working deposits and withdrawals (BCC, BTC, BCH)... The price grew rapidly to the level it was before the crash (on 24th of August)... People pay off their negative balances... Everyone on the platform is happy... They can easily efford to pay off all the lenders immediately... The coin has an ingenious, unique model... But of course it's a scam and ponzi. Yeah, right. And yeah, I'm already on a boat. Relaxing on vacation.
How do you know that they could easily afford to pay off all the lenders immediately? They are not transparent with this kind of information. Only way you could know that they can afford to pay off all the lenders is if you blindly trust them without them providing any evidence, knowledge or information. Being positive is generally great, but being too positive is ignorance and ignorance is evil, the only good is knowledge.

0.02912080 BTC (4.57%)..

Cheesy Cheesy let's rest for a while and enjoy our profit, next round hopefully it will be next week, let's call our friend even newbies who will scream this is a ponzi and the boat is sinking I'm looking at $200 so I can trade some of my profit

What you are failing to understand is that this kind of ponzi scheme can last for several years, there have even been hedge fund ponzi schemes worth tens of billion of dollars that have lasted for several years. Even OneCoin ponzi scheme lasted for several years and still going on even though several countries have declared OneCoin a ponzi scheme but there is still dumb enough OneCoin cult followers who think OneCoin is legit after all of this. BitConnect token could go to 0$ and their website close down for years and Airstriker, AGM76 and other BitConnect cult members would still be here convincing people that BitConnect is not a scam.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

0.02912080 BTC (4.57%)..

Activity: 35
Activity: 43
I don't know why but I can't stop reading this thread...what has become of me?

https://www.danlan.org/new/UploadFile/201501/20150104/ea_2015148169617.jpg
"What has become of me?
I don't know how to guit the BitConnect thread!"

It is just like everyone else actually.

It is interesting to see how this unfolds.

The best income earner for most people destroying itself day by day with all the complications and technical issues.

Like a fire unfolding before your eyes.

You can not look away and just want to see what is left after the flames subside and there is just rubble and ruin left.

Just funny how Gleb the #1 instigator of it's demise has seem to feel sorry for them and not attacking them but putting up their bulletins instead out of advising people who invested in them or what happened.

A glint of remorse from the crown prince of terror of any scammers who dares mess with his community perhaps?
Undecided

I don't think so! BitConnect is a 100% scam and is not to be trusted with one satoshi. HAPPY? That said, two or more satoshis is fine.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously --> SCAM !!!
Never say 100%, BitConnect could just be Bill Gates creation to give free money to desperate investors and he stops accepting new loans when he have given away like 10 billion dollars without anyone getting scammed. But there is a 99.999999999% chance it is a scam.
vip

"What has become of me?
I don't know how to guit the BitConnect thread!"

It is just like everyone else actually.

It is interesting to see how this unfolds.

The best income earner for most people destroying itself day by day with all the complications and technical issues.

Like a fire unfolding before your eyes.

You can not look away and just want to see what is left after the flames subside and there is just rubble and ruin left.

Just funny how Gleb the #1 instigator of it's demise has seem to feel sorry for them and not attacking them but putting up their bulletins instead out of advising people who invested in them or what happened.

A glint of remorse from the crown prince of terror of any scammers who dares mess with his community perhaps?
Undecided

I don't think so! BitConnect is a 100% scam and is not to be trusted with one satoshi. HAPPY? That said, two or more satoshis is fine.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously --> SCAM !!!
Activity: 42
hello  bitconnect, i was sent 0.05268461 to my account in bitconnect because there i have negative balance. but there  I still have negative balance 0.001...
my bitconnect account : onetoniro
this is TXID
Received to : 8LivbEcgaMuHfeXG984hwik3fYRFCfpyv7
Txid : 534f32f7097234a2d53e6758ef9ea150d81273aa5084e2d9c894077f52e93cf9
i just get your coin 0.05268461 and i was give back / sent 0.05268461 from my novaexchange account, and novaexchange take 0.001 for fee..
its not my mistake, and i was give back ALL of your coin Smiley i hope you can understand my position. can you reply me? thanks

I would create a support ticket on bitconnect if I were you. There's not much chance of them responding on here I don't think.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
hello  bitconnect, i was sent 0.05268461 to my account in bitconnect because there i have negative balance. but there  I still have negative balance 0.001...
my bitconnect account : onetoniro
this is TXID
Received to : 8LivbEcgaMuHfeXG984hwik3fYRFCfpyv7
Txid : 534f32f7097234a2d53e6758ef9ea150d81273aa5084e2d9c894077f52e93cf9
i just get your coin 0.05268461 and i was give back / sent 0.05268461 from my novaexchange account, and novaexchange take 0.001 for fee..
its not my mistake, and i was give back ALL of your coin Smiley i hope you can understand my position. can you reply me? thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

Depositing btc?

What fee did you use when you send btc ? To get quick bitcoin confirms its about 8 dollers currently. Bitcoin network has slowed due to miners switching to bch.

wait 2 hour again
i hope problem BCC can solved

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
anyone mining this coin via bcc.coin-miners.info?

are there any extra settings? to set the difficulty on L3+

Also, there isn't a BCC wallet in andoird anymore?

Hello

You don't need to set anything for the difficulty because the stratum will decide what difficulty to set for your miner just use this stratum port  to mine 6432

By the way i provide 2 types of pools , one is PPLNS https://bcc.coin-miners.info  and the second one is PROP  https://bccprop.coin-miners.info/
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
wait 2 hour again
i hope problem BCC can solved
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
Hi, is there any Bitconnect developer here?

I'm from the SuperNet community that is preparing the launch of BarterDex, a cross-chain atomic-swap exchange. I'm not a developer but I follow the ongoing tests of new coins, from what I've been reading Bitconnect is one of the coins that needs the gttxout api call in order to be supported. This should be easy to do. Maybe the Bitconnect team is already in contact, if not I suggest to use the form on the BarterDex website or join SuperNet Slack for info and technical support.

About BarterDex:
Article: http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/836-barterdex-atomic-swaps-made-easy
Video intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovwcWnZ9vM
Video example of trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf371VQRh0M
Whitepaper: https://supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex

Jump to: