Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 264. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

I love how everyone pretty much ignored my post, finally made an account to actually do a post and it gets Ignored :p

I hear you, even if they were just living of their 0.25% trading fee, seeing 90% of 4.1m dollars is being traded on their own platform every 24 hours, if i worked on/at Bitconnect i would be very happy with those daily wages that it provides at the point they are at, if they can expand on all this in the future with their own debit card charging transaction fees, they should be able to make a living of it without touching the platform on itself.

Dude, I solved your ignored problem:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/okay-guys-its-time-to-stop-ignoring-this-members-posts-2130241

This made me Lol
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

sooo, if it turns out as it looks like are we going to take any action? are we going to do something? are we going to try anything besides i told you so stuff? it seems like the crypto world is a wild west at this time and the only one that is hurting is itself... sooner or later this robberies will stop and the guilty ones will be punished. Lets speed up this and set an example... Justice wont impose itself...

Stupid and undeveloped individuals, that present themselfs as dark ages type of thieves are  stealing in this amazing times, in 21st century, when normal individuals plan big and important things (...). i guess no matter how advanced we will be there will always be individuals with stone age mentality. This type of individuals need our help, they won't improve themselfs by default...

People need to stop investing their money with emotion. This was an obvious scam, yet rocketron, AGM76 and others let their emotions decide what the facts were. The real facts were presented to them, but they couldn't handle them and made up their own on emotions. Crypto isn't for eveyone, just like stocks aren't for everyone. If you use emotions to make decisions, YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

you are saying that the guilt is in those who believe? not in those who deceive? Veiled but you take them defense... a human without emotion is not human, anyone knows that bullshit  theory, but it doesnt mean that is true in practice... probablly you ment that people need to make rational decisions especially when trading or dealing with money

I'm not saying people don't have emotions, I have them. But yes, make rational decisions. Bitconnect promoters turned this into a relationship, a religion, something to believe in and they lost. Rational decision making is vital as you mention.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

I love how everyone pretty much ignored my post, finally made an account to actually do a post and it gets Ignored :p

I hear you, even if they were just living of their 0.25% trading fee, seeing 90% of 4.1m dollars is being traded on their own platform every 24 hours, if i worked on/at Bitconnect i would be very happy with those daily wages that it provides at the point they are at, if they can expand on all this in the future with their own debit card charging transaction fees, they should be able to make a living of it without touching the platform on itself.

Dude, I solved your ignored problem:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/okay-guys-its-time-to-stop-ignoring-this-members-posts-2130241

vip
This guy has understood too so look at his explanation at this time (he shows how they make money from the lending here I think): https://youtu.be/wFJYlhDlJ6Y?t=418

So how come if it's not only me who understands how they are making a ton of money, people are still not getting it on this thread that it's not currently being a Ponzi ?

Dude.. you posted 1 million posts today, all of them saying that bitconnect is not a ponzi and how good they are... STOP BULSHITTING !  

Good call, bud. That dude's as bad as the dude posting a million times that BitConnect is a Ponzi. I'd say them two need to get a room.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
vip
what happened to bcc recently , was increasing consistently, recently was a drop. why?

A few glitches. This guy had his BTC deposit not go to his wallet around the time of the problems and he's currently suspended but he isn't worrying about it. Apparently he has spoken to some of the developers who say that anyone who had deposits lost will get them back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHeDcoeHV8c

Thanks to your link, I've successfully uncovered all of BitConnect's bitcoin wallet addresses: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/000005a97313225a/addresses (MASSIVE RESERVES !!!)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ref.: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/000005a97313225a?from_address=1KdmvGt1iUR1ibsioURkm4sLfGXzUF29AX

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

sooo, if it turns out as it looks like are we going to take any action? are we going to do something? are we going to try anything besides i told you so stuff? it seems like the crypto world is a wild west at this time and the only one that is hurting is itself... sooner or later this robberies will stop and the guilty ones will be punished. Lets speed up this and set an example... Justice wont impose itself...

Stupid and undeveloped individuals, that present themselfs as dark ages type of thieves are  stealing in this amazing times, in 21st century, when normal individuals plan big and important things (...). i guess no matter how advanced we will be there will always be individuals with stone age mentality. This type of individuals need our help, they won't improve themselfs by default...

People need to stop investing their money with emotion. This was an obvious scam, yet rocketron, AGM76 and others let their emotions decide what the facts were. The real facts were presented to them, but they couldn't handle them and made up their own on emotions. Crypto isn't for eveyone, just like stocks aren't for everyone. If you use emotions to make decisions, YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

you are saying that the guilt is in those who believe? not in those who deceive? Veiled but you take them defense... a human without emotion is not human, anyone knows that bullshit  theory, but it doesnt mean that is true in practice... probablly you ment that people need to make rational decisions especially when trading or dealing with money
vip

Who are these new people posting? I saw that vid on reddit too but he obviously doesn't understand how it works. Bitconnect doesn't care if people start withdrawing their deposits as they are all covered. When people withdraw at this time, both the investor and bitconnect will have made profit (people put in more BCC than they get out even including all the interest when lending because although they have increased their capital amount in USD it is less than they would have got just holding their coin). Bitconnect are sharing the profits from the coin increase with those lending and only the coin holders should have any risk if they set it up correctly. By the way, I just saw some video with this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nucXgUQcsoo   and it was incredible how he was getting like $200 an hour almost coming into his lending wallet from other people depositing lol

What I find more incredible than Leroy "Honestly" Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in proving that I'm a scammy ass - not to be trusted in this space - is you linking to a Trevon James vid with the intent of giving BitConnect cred.

To be fair to Mr. Lames, you know he's hit the big time when they start making parodies of him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNwMqZ3FAE
vip
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It's going down, and we all knew how this would end, most of the ponzizombies who'll claim they are only victims, included. 
You'll want to move on, clear your image, lie to your minions and play the victim card, but...

the Cryptospace Remembers!  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It does not matter he only has 65 subs. He hits home on the point.

You are just trolling here. I checked you're account you made it recently. I got my friend who is mod on bitcointalk to cross reference you. You have another account.

Troll

Dude.. Here are the posts from your profile..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rocketron-112393

All of your last 35 posts are related to defending and promoting bitconnect scam ! So who is the TROLL now ? And I really do not need more then one account to expose the scammers like you !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They are allowing withdrawals in some accounts but not all. This will create confusion
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
It does not matter he only has 65 subs. He hits home on the point.

You are just trolling here. I checked you're account you made it recently. I got my friend who is mod on bitcointalk to cross reference you. You have another account.

Troll

Yea.. sure. The upload from a very educated  dude with massive subscribers (65) and massive views (106)... Man.. where are you finding that kind of staff ? Bitconnect was a really epic scam which deserves to be listed on wiki.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
I've got an email regarding bitconnect.co issues. so when does bitcoin withdrawal available again? I have no any negative balances on my account

Withdraw will be never available again. The bitconnect dudes are having now nice time spending millions that they have taken away from the believers of FREE MONEY ang GETTING RICH QUICKLY ! Me and many others predicted many times on this topic that this HUGE SCAM will collapse very soon, but nobody was listening.

Not really. Deposit/Withdraw of BTC and BCC is now enabled.

As i can see Bitconnect team is really doing great and investment program is excellent. They just disabled some member who took advantage of the glitch and withdraw a lot of BTC/BCC.

It is easy to accused a scam and even you're not part of the program. Cheesy Posting on threads just to rank their account.

Nothing is enabled ! No wonder that the person who is advertising  another scam called deeponion is making the statements like this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20520155
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
I've got an email regarding bitconnect.co issues. so when does bitcoin withdrawal available again? I have no any negative balances on my account

Withdraw will be never available again. The bitconnect dudes are having now nice time spending millions that they have taken away from the believers of FREE MONEY ang GETTING RICH QUICKLY ! Me and many others predicted many times on this topic that this HUGE SCAM will collapse very soon, but nobody was listening.

Not really. Deposit/Withdraw of BTC and BCC is now enabled.

As i can see Bitconnect team is really doing great and investment program is excellent. They just disabled some member who took advantage of the glitch and withdraw a lot of BTC/BCC.

It is easy to accused a scam and even you're not part of the program. Cheesy Posting on threads just to rank their account.
Jump to: