Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 6. (Read 144915 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
still alive?

Not until Premine is burned.

ok, where's your evidence that it hasn't been burned?  Let's backup our statements.

How about you prove it has.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
still alive?

Not until Premine is burned.

ok, where's your evidence that it hasn't been burned?  Let's backup our statements.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@Graham

Good work!  PM me and addie so I can tip a few Wink

Interesting idea here if BCT focuses on maintaining the fairest of the extant SHA3-256 networks.
A kind of stewardship program?

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

I suggest we make this "business" one of our missions for BCT. So BCT can be run to make copies of shitdev coin data published in this Bitcointalk forum lol.  Cheesy
This is actually a good idea.  I am willing to do research on the past histories of coins and file a report on my findings, plus github repo, if someone is willing to pay me BCT.  So that gives BCT a use and hence value (if anyone is interested in knowing what I can find or already know).  And there are many business models that can co-operate using BCT as 'payment'.

For #2, I doubt if rewarding active participants will work for us now, coz people who are holding the premine might have already been "active enough" here.  Grin
Well then you know something I don't.  The original dev held the premine.  And has been non-active since summer 2014.  So I doubt qualify as active.  The premine is likely sold, but may have been bought by some of the active BCT community members on the exchange ... some of you hold a whole lot of coin.  My opinion is if you bought and hold it then all is fair and square.

BCT is and has shown to be a very excellent small network.  It is still ticking along.  SHA3 is a gem, and I only know of Max coin as being the other using the Keccak.  

STILL TRADING
https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bct

(how's that for dauntless and tough ... europex.eu ... has out lived swissex, bter, mintpal, and many more!)

Cool. Let's bring this "business" idea on table if everyome agrees.

Yes, and we are so lucky to have Europex as our main exchange. Imagine if we were still on Mintpal we might had lost a lot of coins. Even if we could be on other big exchanges like Bittrex, we should had been delisted due to our wonderful trading volume.
Activity: 140
what kinds of activities about BCT..?
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
How about we revive this then?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
SHA3 is a gem, and I only know of Max coin as being the other using the Keccak.  

I have that info, except that with the recent shuttering of allcrypt, I'm not quite sure of the current status of all of 'em (“extant” = “not actually known to be dead”) --- the “SHA3-256” and “SHA3-256” tabs on https://minkiz.co/coin/algo lists all the Keccak-using coins that I'm aware of and which I've summarised below:

256bit format

- 365 (365Coin) listed  
- BCT (Bcttalkcoin) listed  
- BBC (BlackBlackcoin) extant
- BBR (Boolberry) listed  
- CTD (CateDoge) inactive  
- CLR (Copperlark) listed  
- METH (CryptoMETH) listed  
- DAD (Dadcoin) extant  
- ECN (eCoin) listed  
- FLX (Flux) listed  
- GLN (Galleon) inactive  
- HXC (Helixcoin) listed  
- MAX (Maxcoin) listed  
- OAC (Overly Attached Coin) inactive  
- PALC (PALCoin) extant  
- PLG (Parlings) unlaunched  
- SCR (Scrasic) inactive  
- SLOTH (Slothcoin) listed  
- UC (Ukrainecoin) extant  
- WC (Wecoin) extant  
- WLF (Wolfcoin) extant  
- WOT (Wotcoin) inactive  
- ZRC (ziftrCOIN) extant  

512bit format
- DNC (DarkNetCoin) extant  
- OBC (Obamacoin) inactive  

I couldn't be arsed to re-process the list to include thread links directly, you'll have to go via the Minkiz page, look for e.g. “thread - 894605.0” and click the link

HTH

Cheers

Graham
legendary
April 14, 2014, 07:00:09 AM

1 YEAR OLD
legendary
@Thanasaras

I move my opinion to 99.9% certain that premine was dumped once BCT started trading on Mintpal.
All being fair my guess is that it was a wash since someone 'donated' a bunch of btc to help get listed.

Now BCT hangs on as a small coin community (at least here on this thread).
From me it is a gem network, SHA3 is a robust and lightweight platform.
And unless MAX coin becomes more popular than LTC, SHA3 stands to be non-asic forever more.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Most of the pre-mined coins are sold on Mintpal..(trust me) . A few persons now are holding most of the coins, so community is too small, I hold a big amount but it's no reason to sell or to buy more, greetings, Thanos  

Just talking to my self..
legendary
check the market
if you want BCT there are just 15773 coins for sale @450 satos
support is @30

it does not look like anyone is willing to sell Smiley
now 99% sure the premine was dumped long ago

14 April is the 1 year birthday of BCT

https://bchain.info/coins/
legendary

I suggest we make this "business" one of our missions for BCT. So BCT can be run to make copies of shitdev coin data published in this Bitcointalk forum lol.  Cheesy
This is actually a good idea.  I am willing to do research on the past histories of coins and file a report on my findings, plus github repo, if someone is willing to pay me BCT.  So that gives BCT a use and hence value (if anyone is interested in knowing what I can find or already know).  And there are many business models that can co-operate using BCT as 'payment'.

For #2, I doubt if rewarding active participants will work for us now, coz people who are holding the premine might have already been "active enough" here.  Grin
Well then you know something I don't.  The original dev held the premine.  And has been non-active since summer 2014.  So I doubt qualify as active.  The premine is likely sold, but may have been bought by some of the active BCT community members on the exchange ... some of you hold a whole lot of coin.  My opinion is if you bought and hold it then all is fair and square.

BCT is and has shown to be a very excellent small network.  It is still ticking along.  SHA3 is a gem, and I only know of Max coin as being the other using the Keccak.  

STILL TRADING
https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bct

(how's that for dauntless and tough ... europex.eu ... has out lived swissex, bter, mintpal, and many more!)
Activity: 197
Please anyone take the lead on figuring the solution to this  δίλημμα

That is a problem offering two possibilities, neither of which is practically acceptable.

1. Do nothing (network works ... that's cool / trading that's cool ... rather large premine that may or may not be in the hands of OP) ... again my best guess sold off long AGO.

OR

2. Fork, reward active participants.  But need to get the exchange on board and get all legit holders to post addies.  In that case sucks to not be reading this such popular thread.

Is there a list of those that received to initial disbursements?

yes.
http://bctcoin.com/claim.html
(but that URL is pOOf!)
Sad

anyone want to join me in starting a small business that makes copies of all these crypto shitdev coins ... it would make picking up the pieces much easier after devs abandon thier ships.

I suggest we make this "business" one of our missions for BCT. So BCT can be run to make copies of shitdev coin data published in this Bitcointalk forum lol.  Cheesy

For #2, I doubt if rewarding active participants will work for us now, coz people who are holding the premine might have already been "active enough" here.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Is there any BlockExplorer for this coin?
Activity: 95
Maybe best way is to start new coin
This one belong to history (imho)

legendary
Please anyone take the lead on figuring the solution to this  δίλημμα

That is a problem offering two possibilities, neither of which is practically acceptable.

1. Do nothing (network works ... that's cool / trading that's cool ... rather large premine that may or may not be in the hands of OP) ... again my best guess sold off long AGO.

OR

2. Fork, reward active participants.  But need to get the exchange on board and get all legit holders to post addies.  In that case sucks to not be reading this such popular thread.

Is there a list of those that received to initial disbursements?

yes.
http://bctcoin.com/claim.html
(but that URL is pOOf!)
Sad

anyone want to join me in starting a small business that makes copies of all these crypto shitdev coins ... it would make picking up the pieces much easier after devs abandon thier ships.

Block Chain Technologies – BCT

(click for video)

(click for video)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079404.100
http://explorer.blockchaintechs.com/
http://blockchaintechs.com/
Pages:
Jump to: