Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 8. (Read 123008 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
50 % less electricity and lower gpu temps is great especially for the summer, also avoiding the asics will be great, so my vote is for X11 algo if we can make the switch.

thanks, yes i agree with summer coming and also savings on electricity x11 seems the way to go for beecoin.

so that 2 votes for x11.... wish we could change the poll above to voting on x11.  Come on tother members of the
beecoin community make your voices heard. There must be many of you out there since i see a lot of coins mined but nobody is selling? where are all the beecoin holders. Have your say on the coins you have mined.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
50 % less electricity and lower gpu temps is great especially for the summer, also avoiding the asics will be great, so my vote is for X11 algo if we can make the switch.
legendary
super random blocks alone will make this coin hit 500 satoshi at the first market it lands on~ i think it is a new good coin.i will be a bee 0 0

i think the random blocks probably have to go soon, they are not really random it seems on any coin.
Activity: 96
super random blocks alone will make this coin hit 500 satoshi at the first market it lands on~ i think it is a new good coin.i will be a bee 0 0
legendary
sorry  i mean post on the thread if you think beecoin will do well to implement x11, not pm me.  If you post here on the thread if you like the idea of x11 and possibly pos and your reasons why, then others can read it and get informed.

we also need to consider which exchange we all focus efforts on next... keep voting on mintpal guys Smiley
legendary
seems a lot of people around with 100MH - 500Mh of scrypt power. I also see a few coins changing to x11 or qrk algos now. Perhaps remaining scrypt isn't a good option ? what does everyone think?

I have a feeling some large asics around that are not for sale on the market to the public right now. Perhaps some knc prototypes out and testing.

Beecoin does have transaction messages so it would not be that difficult to switch over to a new chain if required.

I have a feeling the profit sites will be ranking with algo in mind soon so since x11 is only using around 50-60% of the electricity of scrypt mining.....then it will be much more profitable for miners to go with x11 coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I know I was joking
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
WOULD YOU BOTH CALM DOWN Tongue

I am fine.
WOULD YOU BOTH CALM DOWN Tongue
legendary
I got this coin free. But the price is low. I also support that make this coin as pos so that more people could hold then the value should be valuable.

THIS might save the coin - BEEs were produced FAR too fast (and far too many) to maintain a good price, but POS would help turn the coin in the direction of BlackCoin, which has been extremely successful...

Then you better mine or buy BEECOIN, before it is too late.

I have plenty, thank you.

Also, your screaming in large text all the time is extremely offputting...

Sorry about the tone of my message. The large text was just a bit of humour, unique style and variety. I don't care anyway.
Activity: 476
I got this coin free. But the price is low. I also support that make this coin as pos so that more people could hold then the value should be valuable.

THIS might save the coin - BEEs were produced FAR too fast (and far too many) to maintain a good price, but POS would help turn the coin in the direction of BlackCoin, which has been extremely successful...

I have plenty, thank you.

Also, your screaming in large text all the time is extremely offputting...
legendary

Activity: 476

Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

There is no think BEE is very cute
Price fly
I understand you wanting to protect Beecoin. I do as well.

Soopy I have sent you a PM regarding the person who wishes to get in touch with you.
legendary
In that case I cannot donate. Sorry.

I am a bit puzzled as to why a PayPal gift payment to an address sent to me in a PM would cause a lawsuit though. I run an online business and people pay my PayPal address daily and get to see its address.

Maybe make a Beecoin site and put a donation button on it then?

I'm sure a donation to soopy with paypal will be okay. I think he just mean if paypal see a lot of donations to a cryptocoin they get funny.... crypto is their competition Smiley

I was just puzzled by the whole lawsuit thing. I need to speak to soopy anyway...

SOOPY I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEONE WHO WISHED TO SPEAK WITH YOU. HE CONTACTED ME THROUGH MY BEECOIN SITE. I WILL PM YOU.

Tell soopy your concerns. You may be an honest person, but there are other people who love to raise lawsuits over silly issues. This is why I am not too keen on paypal for cryptocurrencies. It is not because of you, but it is meant to protect the beecoin community against members that are potential troublemakers.

I am a bit puzzled as to why a PayPal gift payment to an address sent to me in a PM would cause a lawsuit though. I run an online business and people pay my PayPal address daily and get to see its address.

I'm sure a donation to soopy with paypal will be okay. I think he just mean if paypal see a lot of donations to a cryptocoin they get funny.... crypto is their competition Smiley

I was just puzzled by the whole lawsuit thing. I need to speak to soopy anyway...

SOOPY I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SOMEONE WHO WISHED TO SPEAK WITH YOU. HE CONTACTED ME THROUGH MY BEECOIN SITE. I WILL PM YOU.
legendary
Donations Received So Far

GREEDYJOHN

12 Litecoins

CryptoHunter

12 Litecoins

Total = 24

I would like to take a moment to thank Cryptohunter and John extensively for their never ending support and enthusiasm and help with donations over and over again at this dark times for all of us in the Crypto world , their courage and determination and giving their everything to resurrect BEEcoin is noteworthy and should be praised!

We Will get BEE flying again. Do expect an update within the weekend and be ready to hang on to the Bee while it lifts off.

~SoopY~

thanks soopy, i'm sure also more beecoin community will help after the relaunch or i really hope so.

beecoin is rising steadily in price i think people realise this was silly cheap for beecoin....lots of nice things coming soon but it takes time to do things correctly.

soopy is a very talented coder.... i think some do not realise the potential of having such a person on board..... many things become possible now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Donations Received So Far

GREEDYJOHN

12 Litecoins

CryptoHunter

12 Litecoins

Total = 24

I would like to take a moment to thank Cryptohunter and John extensively for their never ending support and enthusiasm and help with donations over and over again at this dark times for all of us in the Crypto world , their courage and determination and giving their everything to resurrect BEEcoin is noteworthy and should be praised!

We Will get BEE flying again. Do expect an update within the weekend and be ready to hang on to the Bee while it lifts off.

~SoopY~
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: