Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 9. (Read 123008 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
BTW anyone knows how many coins have been already mined?

I AM HAPPY THAT WE WERE KEPT AWAY FROM THE PUMP AND DUMP BIG FISH OF MAJOR EXCHANGES. WE ARE NOW ABLE TO MAKE MAJOR PROGRESS BEHIND THE SCENES.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
BTW anyone knows how many coins have been already mined?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
In two days block reward will be halved. I'am curious about the price. Will ppl still sell at this ridiculous price and I'm waiting for dev actions.
legendary
In that case I cannot donate. Sorry.

I am a bit puzzled as to why a PayPal gift payment to an address sent to me in a PM would cause a lawsuit though. I run an online business and people pay my PayPal address daily and get to see its address.

Maybe make a Beecoin site and put a donation button on it then?

I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD NOT USE PAYPAL. It is just that these things can cause lawsuits, if widely adopted. DO WHAT YOU LIKE, but it is better that you do your arrangements with soopy through private messages.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In that case I cannot donate. Sorry.

I am a bit puzzled as to why a PayPal gift payment to an address sent to me in a PM would cause a lawsuit though. I run an online business and people pay my PayPal address daily and get to see its address.

Maybe make a Beecoin site and put a donation button on it then?

legendary
I think when changes are released people will be more willing to donate. Especially after the last dev abandoned us. I don't have any coins to send but I can make a PayPal donation if he sends me his PayPal address either in a pm or puts it up here.

Payments at this stage are better done with coins, so that personal info is kept away, especially at these initial stages. We do not want any lawsuits that can ruin the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think when changes are released people will be more willing to donate. Especially after the last dev abandoned us. I don't have any coins to send but I can make a PayPal donation if he sends me his PayPal address either in a pm or puts it up here.
legendary
really i find out  only me and john have donated to soopy? Sad

he has to implement the new code, compile the qts, buy some servers to get seed nodes etc .... this is quite a bit of time money and effort for him. It costs him actual USD from his pocket.

Sad for bee owners not to even contribute even 0.5ltc for his work and time.

we need to work as a community if beecoin is to succeed. Other good coin communities like doge have become so successful because they all help together.

This shows me block tax is essential for anything to really get done here. Else nobody will donate or really do much to help beecoin develop further.

The last dev abandoned the project because there was nothing for him really, he made the coin too fair, he got no premine and no instamine. He paid the development and nodes and even exchange fee himself. Did all of that work and i guess left with nothing himself. Sad really.

We are lucky to have a new developer coming to help us with such skills. Let's at least help him cover his fee's.

I hope things will improve and the community will all help more as things progress.

I have not got many preminecoins pmc  but i can say that community was really cool. I just went on there and asked for a few free coins and was sent lots of little 5 and 10 coins until i realised i had nearly 100coins.

Beecoin community needs to realise by just hoarding our beecoins to ourselves we will never do well.  If we all work together with ideas, marketing and aiding with development of the coin it really could become something very good.

Anyway soopy has the new client ready and is setting up the new servers and nodes right now. The testing looks good so the new client will be released in a very short time now.

I hope when you guys see the new client with the updated source and all the work and new nodes set up that you will see to rewarding soopy a bit at least with verbal thanks and praise....

Also  i offer 1 million beecoins (first 30 people only)  to anyone donating just 0.5ltc or more to soopy... just to show some appreciation.

Also thanks to victoria, she donated some eistein coins and now i have seen the start of the website.... looks nice and some cool ideas.  Thanks for doing that for beecoin we appreciate it for sure.

BLOCK TAX IS ESSENTIAL, THE DEV HAS TO BE COMPENSATED, FOR THE PERSONAL MONEY SPENT ON THIS PROJECT!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
really i find out  only me and john have donated to soopy? Sad

he has to implement the new code, compile the qts, buy some servers to get seed nodes etc .... this is quite a bit of time money and effort for him. It costs him actual USD from his pocket.

Sad for bee owners not to even contribute even 0.5ltc for his work and time.

we need to work as a community if beecoin is to succeed. Other good coin communities like doge have become so successful because they all help together.

This shows me block tax is essential for anything to really get done here. Else nobody will donate or really do much to help beecoin develop further.

The last dev abandoned the project because there was nothing for him really, he made the coin too fair, he got no premine and no instamine. He paid the development and nodes and even exchange fee himself. Did all of that work and i guess left with nothing himself. Sad really.

We are lucky to have a new developer coming to help us with such skills. Let's at least help him cover his fee's.

I hope things will improve and the community will all help more as things progress.

I have not got many preminecoins pmc  but i can say that community was really cool. I just went on there and asked for a few free coins and was sent lots of little 5 and 10 coins until i realised i had nearly 100coins.

Beecoin community needs to realise by just hoarding our beecoins to ourselves we will never do well.  If we all work together with ideas, marketing and aiding with development of the coin it really could become something very good.

Anyway soopy has the new client ready and is setting up the new servers and nodes right now. The testing looks good so the new client will be released in a very short time now.

I hope when you guys see the new client with the updated source and all the work and new nodes set up that you will see to rewarding soopy a bit at least with verbal thanks and praise....

Also  i offer 1 million beecoins (first 30 people only)  to anyone donating just 0.5ltc or more to soopy... just to show some appreciation.

Also thanks to victoria, she donated some eistein coins and now i have seen the start of the website.... looks nice and some cool ideas.  Thanks for doing that for beecoin we appreciate it for sure.

legendary
who is sucking up all the bee coins Smiley  i see less and less for sale each day.

Yeap. Finally, beecoin is going up again Smiley
I was busy these days, but watching it.

Yes, very weird. I see the network going up to 50-  150MH sometimes 200MH+ so people are mining away but they are not selling.

I know it is too cheap to sell at this rate but still not much for sale on the markets. Miners are keeping their bees.

Yes i think that post is a bot or something, a lot of his posts make no sense.

just like spam or junk e-mail?
I just do not like all these wicked spoilers trying to ruin the progress of others. It just makes me angry.

Cryptorush is always on and off. I withdraw my coins immediately I make a purchase. The site has been upgraded, but I just don't care.
We need to get members to continue to vote for MINTPAL, because people cannot trade efficiently on a site that is always on and off.

What do you mean? True human being here posting.

we don't mean you we mean that other posting above about preminecoin.conf... this is nothign to do with beecoins so i have  no idea why it is posted here.... i think a bot.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
who is sucking up all the bee coins Smiley  i see less and less for sale each day.

Yes, very weird. I see the network going up to 50-  150MH sometimes 200MH+ so people are mining away but they are not selling.

I know it is too cheap to sell at this rate but still not much for sale on the markets. Miners are keeping their bees.

I just do not like all these wicked spoilers trying to ruin the progress of others. It just makes me angry.

Cryptorush is always on and off. I withdraw my coins immediately I make a purchase. The site has been upgraded, but I just don't care.
We need to get members to continue to vote for MINTPAL, because people cannot trade efficiently on a site that is always on and off.

What do you mean? True human being here posting.
legendary

I am happy that BEECOIN has survived under the radar, we will be able to make progress behind the scenes, without being criticised by the entire crypto market.
legendary

legendary

legendary
i don't think this message is from soopy?

this seems to be from some person posting in the wrong section or thread i think.

I know that this is not from soopy, BUT IT COULD BE A SCAMMER, making a lame attempt to misdirect gullible members. WE NEED TO BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL WITH BEECOIN.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

legendary
i don't think this message is from soopy?

this seems to be from some person posting in the wrong section or thread i think.

legendary
关闭 premine qt
-创建一个名为 premine.conf 在 < 用户 >/应用程序数据/漫游/premine 的文件 (例如,使用编辑器)

将 premine.conf 保存下面的设置:

服务器 = 1
rpcuser = theusername
rpcpassword = 设密码
rpcport = 9335
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
addnode = 65.167.153.125
addnode = 65.167.153.115
addnode = 121.225.42.140
addnode = 94.181.204.14
addnode = 71.219.29.209
addnode = 111.199.157.124
addnode = 74.212.45.71
addnode = 207.216.187.231
addnode = 173.230.139.214

-----------------------------------

启动 premine qt。它现在应同步。和你必须等待,直到它完全同步然后所有硬币应都现身Smiley

this is beecoin not premine coin? what does this post mean?

This is a FUNNY OCCURENCE. We need to be careful, soopy needs to ensure that the new qt client is secure.
legendary
关闭 premine qt
-创建一个名为 premine.conf 在 < 用户 >/应用程序数据/漫游/premine 的文件 (例如,使用编辑器)

将 premine.conf 保存下面的设置:

服务器 = 1
rpcuser = theusername
rpcpassword = 设密码
rpcport = 9335
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
addnode = 65.167.153.125
addnode = 65.167.153.115
addnode = 121.225.42.140
addnode = 94.181.204.14
addnode = 71.219.29.209
addnode = 111.199.157.124
addnode = 74.212.45.71
addnode = 207.216.187.231
addnode = 173.230.139.214

-----------------------------------

启动 premine qt。它现在应同步。和你必须等待,直到它完全同步然后所有硬币应都现身Smiley

this is beecoin not premine coin? what does this post mean?
legendary
WE HAVE BIG THINGS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES. BIG MONEY WILL SOON START FLOWING IN.
Pages:
Jump to: